Pregnancy and Slimming World

God don't know what is wrong with me but since gaining back my energy in the 2nd tri I have been cleaning like mad and cooking. I am even starting the decorating process as well, most of the rooms in my flat need doing as well. I love this period :)

bunnylovesalan said:
God don't know what is wrong with me but since gaining back my energy in the 2nd tri I have been cleaning like mad and cooking. I am even starting the decorating process as well, most of the rooms in my flat need doing as well. I love this period :)

Lol you're nesting honey, and I'm with you on loving that period lol

Well I went to the hospital and baby was very quiet. MW ended making me lay on my side and drink cold water. Which to be honest I think its a bit pointless. Surely if you're monitoring baby movements, it should be natural.

The MW wasn't very talkative so haven't had much reassurance as to whether baby is ok. Also she is claiming baby is free and I'm measuring a week behind yet she didn't measure my tummy???

She also didn't help much on the subject of being induced either.

Oh well...baby has been hitting my sciatic nerve ( sorry cant spell it), I've had back ache on and off and I've had lots if pelvis pressure. Trying to not get my hopes up that labor will be soon. I know theses symptoms can last for days :(

Hope you're all doing well xx

Well she wasn't much use at all really Cheeky - what's the next steps for you? What are they suggesting?

cheeky - how did you get on?

Well all was fine at work earlier till i was sick? This is first time at 14 wks, hoping it was a one off thing was i was retching a lot at first and did a little wee in my knickers:eek:.........lucky for me it was a female manager on duty, so embarassed telling her but she was great and sent me home! Have been catching up on sleep this afo and feel ok atm

Leeanne what a nightmare for you! Are you able to ask your mum for some help or a friend? This might shame him into helping if you get someone in!

Looking forward to the nesting period, love a good clearout and spring clean as well as decorating, spare room is driving me mad, just wanna get it done already!

update on Cat prison....... been keeping her out of it when we are at home and put thick plastic down on carpet where she has been weeing.......she has now decided that plastic is fine to wee on, lucky its protected the carpet but not sorted her problem out so she will have to stay in the cage all the time and just let her for a bit every day.Tbh she hasn't really used the litter tray in the cage much so now she has no choice! GRRRR

Lexie - She was as helpful as a chocolate tea pot!

Im back to the hospital this Thrusday for a scan and then back on the monitor to check baby's heartbeat and movements.

It's really good that they are looking after me, especially as the hospital doesnt have a very good rep in Essex but sometimes you cant always help that the staff.

Hey ladies, got a positive test this weekend. Well a faint positive on a cheapy test then went and bought 2 clear blues to make sure! I am soooo excited and desperate to tell someone (were not telling anyone until we get to 12 week) Only 1-2 weeks according to clear blue test :)

Ohhh noooo not bas Vegas! Lol I lived in Southend on sea up to September gone when I moved bk to the west midlands! Lived Essex for 2 and half yrs! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Ohhh noooo not bas Vegas! Lol I lived in Southend on sea up to September gone when I moved bk to the west midlands! Lived Essex for 2 and half yrs! :)

Yeah, cant stand the place lol bet its nice to hear a more decent accent lol

To be fair in Southend they talked snobby. I'm glad to be back in the black country with the yamyams and the brummies!!! Haha

Hey ladies, got a positive test this weekend. Well a faint positive on a cheapy test then went and bought 2 clear blues to make sure! I am soooo excited and desperate to tell someone (were not telling anyone until we get to 12 week) Only 1-2 weeks according to clear blue test :)

So pleased for you, congratualtions!!! Bet you end up telling people lol its such happy news i just kept blurting it out!!!!!

jojogonnabeslim said:
So pleased for you, congratualtions!!! Bet you end up telling people lol its such happy news i just kept blurting it out!!!!!

Thanks, I really want to tell someone but want to wait a while longer to make sure everything ok. doesn't really feel real but I knew something was up when I was off food last week, no period on fri and positive test yesterday :)

Leeanne910 said:
Congrats rach!!! :)

Thank you :)

rach_y said:

Congratulations, sorry I misses your post x

Congrats to all those who have just discovered they are pregnant - hope it all runs smoothly :) :)

Leeanne - you need to have a discussion with your OH about how he's making you feel and how he's not helping out with either your son or the housework. I totally understand the not being able to do the washing up - am at that stage again! :jelous:

Cheeky - just keep an eye on baby's movements and if you think they are changing take a trip to the hospital again - I know it's a pain in the rear but better safe than sorry. I do agree that I don't see the point of the MW making you lie on your side after a cold drink when they had you on a monitor!! :sigh:
I do hope that your signs of starting keep up for you and that things do start happening hun! :)

Lexi and Bunny - good luck with the hubby's with man flu - hope they stops the snoring soon - sew a ping pong ball in the back of their PJ's! LOL!!! ;)

Jo - good luck with the cat hun - we've got no pets now (unless you include DH lol :rolleyes:)

DS has decided that now is a great time to come down with a cold - poor boy has been up most of last night - will prob be the same tonight as he can't breathe through his nose and it bugs him. Which in turn means mummy doesn't get sleep :eek:
So am currently hoping it's a short run cold and that baby doesn't decide to make an appearance until I've had some sleep. Currently feeling rather nauseous but think that's more to do with tiredness than anything else. No signs of baby getting ready at all at the moment. :( :sigh:

Back