Pregnancy and Slimming World

Congratulations to those of you that have just found out you are expecting, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your other half Leanne, Cheeky hope babies movements increase or the hospital sorts out an induction soon so you don't have to suffer with your back. I can't remember what else I have read sorry. Have just got back from slimming world meeting, lost 1.5lbs in my first week so quite pleased. Hugs Crystal xx

So pleased for you, congratualtions!!! Bet you end up telling people lol its such happy news i just kept blurting it out!!!!!

I couldn't tell family or anything really until after 12 weeks. I ended up telling chinese takeaway (I used to work there) and woman in Boots.

Rach-y Congratulations !!!! Xx

Rosie - hope wee ones cold clears up soon for you Xx

LukasM - Well done on your 1.5lbs :)

Thanks everyone, I'm off to the docs this morning so I get to say it out loud to someone else ha! x

Oh sleepy sleepy! Bed at 11, up at 9 with hardly any snoring from husband and only 2 pee breaks. I want to go back to bed my eyes are actually closing. Trying to remain awake for lunch and then I'm hitting the z's for a nap.

Had said to husband I would tidy up i.e fold 2 loads of washing and change bed linen as everything else done, he said just to leave it and he'll help when he's home. To catch up on sleep. See he's not bad really :)

Even baby less active than past few days, like they're sleepy too. I'm not even wanting to eat much, just drink and sleep. Breakfast was 2 crumpets (as milk I bought on Saturday is off to high heaven - what's that about?) with marmalade and a glass of OJ, then a herbal tea.

Dinner last night was 1/2 a pineapple, a yoghurt and some milk (that wasn't stinking at that point). Lunch was 2 slices pizza from pizza hut with hubby. Not hungry at all at the moment.

Tired and thirsty.

Pmsl at Fern and Lexi.......random people telling, love it!

Sorry if i'm going to bore people now but i wanted to do a 100% wk and post food diary on here for a wk feel free to skip this post lol its more for me really!
Green day
B - pudding rice and frozen berries(ss), milk for day (HEA)
D - 400g tin morrisons ravioli(2)and 1 bread roll(HEB),2tsp lf spread(2) 1 apple(s)
S - 0% thai noodles, 1 pack velvet crunch(4)
T - 3 egg omlette,42g lf cheese(HEA) and beans(ss)
S - 28g porridge(HEB) milk from allowance
S - raspberry glazed filled krispy creme(15):eek: .thanks OH for fetching them home!!!
Total syns = 23 pat on my back for admitting the doughnut!pmsl

x

Does anyone else ever have times when they really fancy something decide to waste the syns on it, and then be really disappointed that it's not as good as you thought it would be? Really wanted a galaxy cake bar usually they are one of my favourites, wasted 8 syns on it and didn't enjoy a single bite still not sure how any baby of mine can hate chocolate so much strange child. Hugs Crystal xx

Lukasmummy said:
Does anyone else ever have times when they really fancy something decide to waste the syns on it, and then be really disappointed that it's not as good as you thought it would be? Really wanted a galaxy cake bar usually they are one of my favourites, wasted 8 syns on it and didn't enjoy a single bite still not sure how any baby of mine can hate chocolate so much strange child. Hugs Crystal xx

Oh I've had a few of them moments. I feel really cheated! Especially when I'm trying to be 100% good!

Gettin bit freaked as I keep gettin discomfort in my side and ocasional pain in my tummy. Should I worry?

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

I think that's quite normal in early pregnancy, i got it, i think it's your uterus stretching and your body just adjusting to changes. If you are too worried, maybe ring your midwife or nhs direct?

Just seems weird as I didn't have it with my 4 yr old. N my symptoms are all different for that matter lol

I'd love a girl which is why when we get to find out we will. But i have feeling another boy.... Chaos lol and cars! We already got 2 boys between us! Lol

Yes plz hhaha thx :) though if it's blue then be cheaper lol ad we have boy clothes up to 4yrs! Lol and just waitin on a silver cross pushchair a mates gettin rid of for free n I got baby items all ready :) recession baby unfortunatly lol

Tell me about the recession baby! I'm not sure how we will afford everything, i think we will need to start buying soon or start saving....although i think my mum & dad will be helping lots! First grandchild for them :)

Wonderful, my youngest has chicken pox, big brother had them while I was pregnant with him so guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I know I am immune because they tested me last time, but it's just not something I need right now with Nan being ill in hospital and having to be everywhere and do everything hope everyone else is having a good day. Hugs Crystal xx

Back