Pregnancy and Slimming World

I went into labour 5 hours after my sweep
With my first!! Good luck!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Wow Cheeky - at least you've got a date to aim for now!
Sounds a lot more promising than your last visit.
Ooooh this time next week you should have your babe in your arms!!

Cheeky - am glad to hear that they have actually checked your notes and are doing something about it. At least you know that by this time next week you will have your baby :)
You may still find that baby will be normal weight, as they do often get the weight wrong via scans. :)
Fingers crossed that the labour goes ok - not too quick and not too slow!
You will be the next one to hold their baby :D :)

((hugs)) Cheeky here's hoping the sweep was worth it and helps serve little one her eviction notice. Hugs Crystal xx

Good luck will be thinking of and keeping my fingers crossed you have a safe easy delivery. Hugs Crystal xx

Oh wow - sweep worked then!!
Ooooh good luck Cheeky, can't wait to hear how you got on, feel free to give mid-labour updates lol!!

I woke up this morning wanting my hospital bag packed. So wandered around the shops and bought button down vest tops for hospital, big tee shirt for labour, pads bits for baby, toiletries etc. Going to pack it tonight.

Still shattered and all I want to do is sleep. Train wreck.

i'l be packing mine at 33 weeks lex, cos 4 girls from my birthclub have popped already, scary!

did i tell you guys my MW is concerned about me getting pre-eclamsia,
my bp is fine, and my pee is fine also.. but iv got some proper swelling going on, constant headaches and dizzyness and blurred vision.. i also had a suspicious pain under my ribs which was quite painful leading up to holiday and is occasionally still achey now which no one could figure out what it was. My mother also had pre-eclamsia twice, so that automatically makes makes me at higher risk of getting it.

i feel like absoloute *****, yesterday i had a funny turn when i was driving home from work, i came over REALLY sick and dizzy, and couldnt concentrate on driving.. so iv had to cancel my plans today as i dont feel safe driving. Iv had a four hour nap and i still feel like ****.

equally im not 100% sure if my headache isnt related to the shamful fact iv banned myself from chocolate, iv been gorging every single day in some form of chocolate goodness for months now and find i cant go a day without 'needing' it. yesterday went well, though i was starving but i survived. . so could it be possible that its related? iv also stopped drinking diet coke full stop.. but id gone weeks without it before hols and had no side affects so god knows? x

Well I'm rather disappointmented. I was getting regular contractions and the moment I got to hospital they stopped! I've been monitored and I'm now 3cm dilated but still cervix thick. She can feel babies head and my waters are still in place

They are sending me home, so I'm more comfortable and once they start again I'm to come back.

This happened with my first, so off home now lol

i'l be packing mine at 33 weeks lex, cos 4 girls from my birthclub have popped already, scary!

did i tell you guys my MW is concerned about me getting pre-eclamsia,
my bp is fine, and my pee is fine also.. but iv got some proper swelling going on, constant headaches and dizzyness and blurred vision.. i also had a suspicious pain under my ribs which was quite painful leading up to holiday and is occasionally still achey now which no one could figure out what it was. My mother also had pre-eclamsia twice, so that automatically makes makes me at higher risk of getting it.

i feel like absoloute *****, yesterday i had a funny turn when i was driving home from work, i came over REALLY sick and dizzy, and couldnt concentrate on driving.. so iv had to cancel my plans today as i dont feel safe driving. Iv had a four hour nap and i still feel like ****.

equally im not 100% sure if my headache isnt related to the shamful fact iv banned myself from chocolate, iv been gorging every single day in some form of chocolate goodness for months now and find i cant go a day without 'needing' it. yesterday went well, though i was starving but i survived. . so could it be possible that its related? iv also stopped drinking diet coke full stop.. but id gone weeks without it before hols and had no side affects so god knows? x

Caffeine in chocolate and diet coke withdrawal? I'm buying in a large bar 100g of choc once a week with weekly shop and having it then, yes its a lot but I look forward to my big minty bar and even give husband some. Grudgingly.

I'm 33 weeks now Fern and have a notion I want it packed and ready. Dunno why because up until now I've been all, meh will do it 30th June, loadsa time.

The pre-eclampsia worry is a shame :(
Driving wise I'm struggling with leg pain/sciatica, hurts to change pedals.

I'm still tired - sleeping about 12+ a day including right through at night, then back for a nap during day. Sleepy sleepy sleepy. Can only assume I'm charging batteries over next few weeks.

Cheeky - 3cm isn't bad going at least she's on her way, albeit it via a detour:D Keep us posted when you can!

XxX

Ohhh cheeky!!! I was 2cm with Jacob. Then shot to 6cm all of a sudden!!! I don't think it be long now!!! Exciting!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Back