Pregnancy and Slimming World

ah thats gorgeous, you used to be able to get a baby dressing gown in tigger, it had a hood with ears on it, keep a look out for it it's fantastic

ahh cheeky, i so hope it happens for you soon!

wev got most stuff, we were gifted so many clothes, both genders and enough for nutreal that we neednt buy ANY, other than 2 cardigans.

got tonnes of nappies, bath time stuff, got a steraliser and some bottles incase BF doesnt work out, car seat, cot, cottop changer and drawers, change mat, rocking chair, baby bouncer, play mat.. change bag. . cellular blankets etc

all we need now is our pram, an easyfix base for carseat, and my hospital bag stuff! eeeeek!!

Hi all

wondering where my post from this morning went with my food diary on ......strange, CBA to put it on again lol didn't really eat much either, felt really sick all night, due to being so tired!
It was my last night shift till at least next June/July....woohoo!!!!!
Well spare room cleared out ready for decorating but gonna hold out until after the wedding, we will hopefully know what we are having by then for colours etc though OH is wanting yellow? (me not so sure)!
Think i've overdone it today as well , we cleared out the loft as well , it feels like i've pulled something right side lower belly! Got a bit worried before and was contemplating ringing MW , doubt they could have done anything so haven't bothered unless it gets worse of course.

Cheeky , was fully expecting happy news, at least you have a date!

xx

Even though we know what we're having, I'd still like a yellow nursery.

That's if the house we've seen goes ahead and we get a room for the nursery. If not then baby in our cream bedroom anyway.

((hugs)) Cheeky, sorry it seems to have stopped, I was scheduled for induction with Logan because I was so sick and he was impatient and born two days before, so maybe yours will be impatient too. Got a great offer on nappies on boots.com 18.99 for a huge box of nappies, I got 108 size 4+ and 90 pairs of pull ups and 2 packets of wipes for just under £40 ordered some ready made baby milk for our trip out to push it over £40 and get free delivery, well worth it if you have the room to store the huge boxes, smaller ones are on offer too but can't remember the price. Hugs Crystal xx

Cheeky - so sorry to hear that things have stopped again. You still have 4/5 days for baby to decide it wants to arrive so fingers crossed it wants to come before they induce you.

The baby here seems to have dropped a bit more - but other than that seems to be quite comfy and in no hurry to arrive at all - being slow/lazy like it's big brother! But hey ho - we've got a BBQ planned for tomorrow - potatos are cooked ready for potato salad, cabbage and carrots are prepped ready for sw colslaw. I gave up on the kebab's as I got too tired. DS didn't go to bed till gone 9 as when he was first taken up he opened his curtains to play - the sun came in and made his room a sauna!!!! Couldn't leave him up there so had to bring him downstairs again! But now he's upstairs and asleep - hopefully he will sleep through tonight.

Just to let people know there is a cot in Ikea IKEA | Baby | Cots | SNIGLAR | Cot
It's £35.73 - although you need the mattress - but I got mine from ikea as well as an all around bumper - it's all good.

Hi Ladies, thank you for all your encouragement and kind words.

Rosie - Hope bubba doesnt make you wait too long!

Lexie - I did my daugthers room yellow and green and still two years later its one of my favourite rooms

Fern - You sound really organised!

Jojo - Hope you recover quickly and rest up

Bunny - Love the outfit

Crystal - Hope this baby is impatient, would like to start labor at home then go to the hospital

Here's a tip, if you have nooky with your OH and get contractions dont get too excited (on the contraction bit)lol Hubby and I tried sex last night, I got really strong contractions but decided I wasnt gonna rush to the hospital again. They came regular and was intense but waking up this morning they have gone.

Ive read up that sex can start contractions but they might only last for a few hours.

Hope you have a nice weekend x

I've no chance of having sex, I'm fine to do so, hubby just wont do it. At my 12 weeks scan/booking appt I had to get a note from midwife before he would even touch me ('What if I knock the baby out?'). Seriously, a frickin' note.

Then he like, committed to the deed a couple of times and now has had a 4 month long headache/retracting willie.

Hot foods are said to perhaps trigger labour - but I eat like a jar of pickled chillies a week and I'm kosher. Maybe give you the runs/stomach cramps mimicking early contractions if you're not sure what they feel like but there's no hormonal component.

I think there's been more research done into the theory of the fetoplacental clock, where baby decides their own arrival really which seems to bear out the more research is done, but that's really no help if you have placental issues/baby concerns or a Dr who's set an inducement date.

Other advice I've heard is - Clary sage oil, brisk walking, acupressure and nipple stimulation.

bunnylovesalan said:
Shame I have been told not to have sex, lol I thought hot food helped as well?

You can have sex until your waters break. I've lost my plug so just have to be careful lol

Did the curry but that didn't work lol

Lots of walking today I think lol

Because of my blood group and having sex causing it to rub my cervix they told me at the hospital not to. As each time I bleed I have to go to the hospital and get a anti-d injection, which is a nightmare, lol

bunnylovesalan said:
Because of my blood group and having sex causing it to rub my cervix they told me at the hospital not to. As each time I bleed I have to go to the hospital and get a anti-d injection, which is a nightmare, lol

Aww Bunny, crickey that is a nightmare! You'll have to be more inventive if you go over due lol

Hi you bunch of randy mares!!!! pmsl :D OH seems to have the horn big time! Size of my boobs doing it i think!

Well after my post last night i rang MW to be on the safe side and as i thought take paracetamol and rest up if pain gets worse see the doc? Think i'd have just taken myself down to antinatal ward had that happened!
Touch wood it seems ok this morning. Off to Southport with a lady i'm support worker to (2nd job) for the day , bring on the tan its gorgeous out today!!!

Everyone have a fab day xx

Awww that's a cute bump, I never really have a proper bump just looks like I ate way too much, suppose it's a trade off for teeny weeny babies that have all been born in a few minutes (it sounds much better in theory than it is in practice) Hugs Crystal xx

Lukasmummy said:
Awww that's a cute bump, I never really have a proper bump just looks like I ate way too much, suppose it's a trade off for teeny weeny babies that have all been born in a few minutes (it sounds much better in theory than it is in practice) Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks, I must admit if this bubba is 6oz as estimated im not gonna complain when I'm pushing haha x

Back