Pregnancy and Slimming World

TMI ALERT

Ugh. Had a really upset tum since Sunday. Not explosive just every few hours I'm going to the loo, and now I have a sore back to keep it company (think its all the muscle pain from stomach as I get a similar thing when my IBS flares up). And I've never had constipation during this pregnancy at all, so it's not like it's a good 'clearout'.

My poor bum :(

Baby still wriggling away fine though :)

Cheeky - Good luck and keep fingers crossed for you :D

Will be thinking of you Cheeky, good luck can't wait to see some newborn pictures when you get 5 minutes, sorry ladies can't seem to remember what else I have read, having trouble concentrating lately. Hugs Crystal xx

ummm thought things were starting as had an upset tummy and tightenings - however had a bath and all seems to have calmed down now so am off to bed shortly as have just realised that it's nearly midnight!!!!

Cheeky - am thinking of you hun, hope the induction isn't too bad and that both you and baby are healthy and well

Crystal - same thing I can't concentrate either at the moment and keep forgetting things

As for names - we've got a possible for a girl - but not sure as it's also the name of my cousin's little girl although we don't see them much at all. As for a boy - haven't got the foggiest at all! So we will have to wait and see what we get and go from there - had the same issue with DS!

right am off to bed and going to stop waffling now!

Morning

All excited for Cheeky today.......good luck x

At work and all is ok atm re sickness yay!

Have already picked my names too lol, Daniel or Rachel aww Bunny Charles is a lovely name i wanted Charlie for either but my OH daughter is Charlotte but always called Charlie so that was a no no!

Belly pains........... i've had that too and can be quite frightening , could hardly walk last night and it felt like something was going to drop out of my Floo! weird!

Hope everyone has a happy day xx

jojogonnabeslim said:
Morning

Belly pains........... i've had that too and can be quite frightening , could hardly walk last night and it felt like something was going to drop out of my Floo! weird!

Hope everyone has a happy day xx

That does not sound to nice are you ok this morning? i would call you midwife if its getting to the point you can hardly walk! x x x

Just done my usual Wednesday weigh in.

Not bad :)

Still not on plan due to struggling to eat anything but what I can stomach at the time. Also still got constipation.

And lost 1.5lb this week :) I hope my metabolism stays this way until the nausea and sickness passes so I then can eat healthy and hope to maintain or gain very little sure in pregnancy!

Happys

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Thanks everyone!

Cheeky, im thinking of you!!! eeeeeeek!! Hope they get straight to it and no unnecissary faffing with yer foo foo ;)

everyones names are lovely. We are still MAJOR stuck on boys names.. any advise would be helpful! OH is set on Theo but i just dont love it :(

Fern! i can't believe you will be 30 weeks! i remember reading you announcing you were pregnant! Congratulations to all the newly pregnant ladies! Im 5 days late took a test and was negative! really thought my body was getting back on track! been poorly with a virus the best part of 3 weeks so not much action would have been lucky if i had of caught!!

I love reading everyone's experiances! can't wait until its me!!

Good luck for tomorrow cheeky!

good luck sweetie- hope it happens really soon! xx

I just been for a swim, exhausted but got to fit one more swim in this week around my appointments, grr such a busy week. Cannot wait for Saturday so I can have a liein and chilax :)

Back from my 24 week check up. Everything ok and baby HB 146.
Midwife still says theres nothing I can do about my coccyx even though I'm still in a lot of pain 2 weeks later, guess it's just something I'll have to get used to.
Making a huge vat of veg packed bolognese later to have a lasagne for tea. Throwing in some lentils for extra iron

Well done bunny on keeping the swimming up.

Cheeky - thinking of you!!

everyones names are lovely. We are still MAJOR stuck on boys names.. any advise would be helpful! OH is set on Theo but i just dont love it :(

Girls, we like Hannah and Erin
Boys, Matthew and Alexander

FernXx said:
Thanks everyone!

Cheeky, im thinking of you!!! eeeeeeek!! Hope they get straight to it and no unnecissary faffing with yer foo foo ;)

I like James, william and i love jack but i know some one who has a jack so i decided i liked jackson then i can shorten it to jack.

Even though Im not pregnant me and my husband love the name dillon for a little girl but it does not get a good reaction when i mention it. What does everyone else think??

I bet cheeky now has a little girl in her arms now!!

Ttc at min we already have a boy 2 called Ayrton Max and if we have another boy it's Rafe Brent and for a girl Delta Ann

We had decided our names before even TTC!!
Dylan for a boy or Isabella for a girl.
Prob not going for middle names

sarah83 said:
We had decided our names before even TTC!!
Dylan for a boy or Isabella for a girl.
Prob not going for middle names

Love the name Isabella then bella for short but Im a twilight nut and everyone will think i have chose the name from that!! :)

Trouble is I love twilight too so people would prob think the same, but it's nothing to do with that! I lived in Italy for a few years as a child and love the Italian language, and Bella means beautiful so it's a lovely name

It is a lovely name. Thing is you do get name ideas from everything including films but my husband will not let me call her bella! just seen the trailer for breaking dawn Eeekkk so excited!!

Back