Pregnancy and Slimming World

Loving the names guys.
We still can't agree on names for this little one but am sure once it arrives it will let us know what it would like to be called.

congrats on keeping up with the swimming bunny - that's fab and will def help you as well. Hope you enjoy your liein and chilax on sat :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry if I've missed anything but am shattered at the mo and about to hit the hay!

x.squiggy.x said:
It is a lovely name. Thing is you do get name ideas from everything including films but my husband will not let me call her bella! just seen the trailer for breaking dawn Eeekkk so excited!!

I watched it earlier today can't wait for nov 18 th will be seeing it that day can't wait I've read the books but like to see Jacob on screen yum yum x x

Hi Girls, I know its 3am in the morning but can't sleep in the maternity ward so thought I'd let you know how I got on.

Firstly I would like to say that Isabelle Amelia Pasterfield ask Dizzy Issy was born at 7.37pm weighing 7lbs 1oz (pic soon)

I was given the gel at 9.40am by 7pm my cervix had dilated to 6cm and was very soft but hadn't got any thinner. I was getting regular contractions but nothing was really getting further.

At 7.20 they decided to break my.waters but Issy beat them.

At 7.37 I had Issy lol I only pushed for abt 10mins lol

I also only used the tens machine and gas/air and didn't tear. So no stitches for me lol

Issy quickly lached onto my breast so breast feeding isn't going to bad. Just got stomach ache when my uterus is contracting from breast feeding and babies crying.

I'll get pictures up soon, better get some sleep lol x

Wow, congratulations sounds amazing, can not wait to have the special moment when I get greet my baby into the world. Looking forward to piccies, take care of yourself x

Congratulations Cheeky - and much loves to you and baby Isabella. :D

Congratulations honey x

Kimmy b said:
I watched it earlier today can't wait for nov 18 th will be seeing it that day can't wait I've read the books but like to see Jacob on screen yum yum x x

Love the books! i do like Jacob but its Edward all the way for me! Im going to be wishing the year away till November comes round! how sad lol!! xx

Congrats cheeky x

Awwww congrats cheeky :) can't wait to see pics!!

Today I finaly can get my hair cut as fringe and layers and feathers have all grown out! Luckily my cousin cuts hair n she doin it for free today :) love her! Also I hope to go bk blonde soon! Miss my bleach! Dark doesn't feel me! Especialy as my hair grows so fast n if I have dark hair my roots look grey! Lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Congratulations Cheeky!!! Lol Dizzy Issy is such a cute nickname! Well done mama and take good care of yourself!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Arrgghhh trying to make a docs appointment been on phone since 8 and no ones picking up. Looks like i will be on fone till 9 or half 9. Had a nurses registration appointment yesterday and she said i had protein in my urine and to give in some more urine today for it to be sent off if there is any urine. As i need to see doc about pregnancy i thought i can do both things at same time but it looks like i wont be getting an appointment today!

Big congratulations cheeky x
My little girl is called Isobel (i call her izzybelly or izzybells lol)
sounds like it all went well, can't wait to see pic's! x x

Ive got Terrible all day sickness which is stopping me coming on minimins. Thinking, eating reading about food is making me retch- yuk. This is turning my stomach. I'm 8 weeks pregnant now and been like this 2 weeks. Having to hold my breath as I type because it's about food. Is this normal? I can't prepare or eat my normal food. Only eating simple food like bread and ice lollies.

Back