Pregnancy and Slimming World

aww looks like its sucking its thumb! xx

awww that came out super cute was that your dating scan hun? Hugs Crystal xx

Thank you :) Yeah was my dating scan, i was 1 day out! Due 19th December now, eeeek i was hoping earlier! It feels more real now- before it was just a bunch of symptoms! Now it's a little person inside me!!! How weird!

Do you think so? I was having a bit of a humph cause i thought it was a bit blurry compared to what we saw on the screen!

Perfect pressie! I just hope it doesn't snow!!!

Lovely scan pic grumble. Bet it feels much more real now!

Mine was lazy on my 12 week scan too!

Rosie congratulations can't wait to see some pics and such a lovely name as well, hope you're ok x

Grumble fantastic scan pic looks like baby is waving lol!

OMG pain is getting worse, every time i get up off my chair i'm bent double boo hoo, boss said i could go home but like i said i'm fine sat down, will have to get the men to fetch me water instead lol, can't wait to ring MW 2m, somethings clearly not right!

Determined not to let it get me down!! I WILL enjoy this pregnancy! lol xx

Congratulations Rosie hope you both well
God bless

As for clear blue date test not that accurate with me it said 1-2 and I was 4 did one next day as like you and said 4-5 but if you worried go see your GP he'll do bloods twice to compare levels should put your mind at ease x good luck
Hope every one else well
Been back for first weigh in after going back last week after all the trouble and lost 3 lb this week so really glad gives me better chance if I loose my extra weight in trying again x x x

Lovely scan grumble, .. its funny, its always so clear on the screen but the print outs are always a little fuzzy, but that is really clear!! x

Rosie congratulations can't wait to see some pics and such a lovely name as well, hope you're ok x

Grumble fantastic scan pic looks like baby is waving lol!

OMG pain is getting worse, every time i get up off my chair i'm bent double boo hoo, boss said i could go home but like i said i'm fine sat down, will have to get the men to fetch me water instead lol, can't wait to ring MW 2m, somethings clearly not right!

Determined not to let it get me down!! I WILL enjoy this pregnancy! lol xx

It did wave at us!! Amazing :giggle:

What's wrong? I think i may have missed a post of yours? Have you hurt your back? Feel better! x

Oh crickey - so that's what a full Braxton Hicks are like then when you're close? That's rather erm, uncomfortable to say the least. Took me by surprise this morning.

Baby now getting uncomfortable when they move in there, unfortunately baby has decided they want to lie oblique for some reason, at a 5 - 10 position and THEN start kicking. There must seem marginally more room for them in there that way but it's bloody uncomfy for me. I let baby have a few minutes of this then go lie down and try and massage their bum round to a more reasonable comfortable position.

All sorts of shapes in there at the moment, bums, feet, knees, elbows freaked friends out at dinner last night as baby seems to react VERY strongly when I eat or drink, so mid dinner lots of big rolling movements and kicks that you could SEE through 2 layers of clothing.

Good times.

Gosh lexi, i cant imagine being much more uncomfortable :(
Iv had stretchy achey pains all across my tummy for about a week or so now, and then period like pains and the occasional stingyness down below for about 2 weeks, combined with back ache im knackered :( i havnt got a wee infection like i thought i might do, iv had my wee tested 3 times in the past 2 weeks! Dont know what to do with myself, its deffinatly stretching out in there loads and seems to love the top half of my uterus stretching underneath my ribs now, favourite place it would seem. :cry: feeling a bit lost today.. im not sure what to do with myself!!

Usually I'm okay comfort wise, as long as I discount the period type pains, sore hip/trapped nerve, breathlessness and sit ramrod straight to give baby as much room as possible. Haha!

It's just for some reason baby is deciding the 10-5 position is a good laugh.

I keep getting the odd stabby type pain in my lady bits, like inside iykwim? was quite sore last night in bed.

I'm assuming this means we're almost there Fern. Not to worry!

If it was that bad no-one would do it more than once! Lol *hopeful face*

Morning Ladies

Well yesterday didnt go quite to plan as we ended up having dinner out due to having to drive to Plymouth to pick up some engine type thing for OH - I had only had 4 1/2 syns until then, im going to over estimate and say i had 25 syns in total for the day as would rather be over than under.

This is my first time using EE, i have always been a red day girl but think i need more carbs at the mo so going to try and stick to it - one question though, does anyone allow themselves extra milk to top up their calcium intake as just having one 'A' choice doesnt seem enough??

Syns left for week: 80

EE Day:
Brekkie: Mushroom, scrambled egg, bacon. Tea with splash milk and little bit of sugar 1 syn

Lunch: Beans on toast, big bowl fruit

Dinner: Pasta with roasted veg, chicken and bacon, parmesan on top (hex a)

Will update syns in the morn x

Morning Ladies

Well yesterday didnt go quite to plan as we ended up having dinner out due to having to drive to Plymouth to pick up some engine type thing for OH - I had only had 4 1/2 syns until then, im going to over estimate and say i had 25 syns in total for the day as would rather be over than under.

This is my first time using EE, i have always been a red day girl but think i need more carbs at the mo so going to try and stick to it - one question though, does anyone allow themselves extra milk to top up their calcium intake as just having one 'A' choice doesnt seem enough??

Syns left for week: 80

EE Day:
Brekkie: Mushroom, scrambled egg, bacon. Tea with splash milk and little bit of sugar 1 syn

Lunch: Beans on toast, big bowl fruit

Dinner: Pasta with roasted veg, chicken and bacon, parmesan on top (hex a)

Will update syns in the morn x

I drink/eat more milk than the HEA allowance, granted I'm not following SW very well at the moment, more using it as a rough plan.

HEA - I use the 1% milk so get 300mls of that I think

Then I use a free yoghurt eg, Greek Fat free or Onken fat free

Probably then use 6 syns as cheese or extra milk during the day.

lexi thats the pain im getting! i had it alot last night and i could feel baby moving slightly very low, it must be doing somthing to my ladygarden :( for funsies.

i know what you mean though, aside from my nasty hip pain bothering me at night, my bad back and the headaches.. i feel well :D ha.

gosh, i hope it means its all close. granted i dont want it just yet, the longer i can brew the better i know that.. and i love being pregnant but i think id like my own body back soon .. saying that whilst its in there it cant cry at me :rolleyes:

missy well done on following plan, hope you enjoyed your meal. As for the one HEA i dont allow myself more as you have fat free yogs etc to up your dairy. xx

Feel for ya lexie

I have to admit I don't think I had braxton hicks. I had a tight tummy from 36 weeks till I had him but wasn't painful so I pushed it to back of my mind.

When I was in labour I wasn't convinced I thought was braxton hicks at first n cried that if it was that I didn't want the real ones! Haha

It's so weird! I'm doin it all again. Got a different due date too got given what Jacobs due date was! Spooky that 5 yrs today I was the same amount of weeks!

Contractions hurt! But I don't remember them and gladly doing it again and this time hope to not use anything. As gas and air makes me sick. Pethidine ruined my experience. And haven't tried anything else.

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Back