Pregnancy and Slimming World

Am so hungry the last 4 dys since nausea went!

It's like nausea button got switched off and boom starvin. Like real starvin! After 30 mins after eatin or snacking my belly grumbles and I need something to eat!

If I had the money I would like to go to a all u can eat tonight I feel like eatin absoloutely loads!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Aww bunny hope you're ok soon

Leeanne pmsl been there, enjoy it and try not to feel guilty over SW your body is saying feed me! So do it lol

Spoke to midwife re pubic bone pain.............said it was pelvic girdle pain and is common and may or may not go!!! Take paracetamol,if no better in a week she will refer me to physio. As i thought really, gonna check out some exercises and sleeping positions on net later, anyone recomend these pillow wedges you can buy or is it a waste of money?

As for extra A's , sometimes i'll have a bit more depending on what i'm having for tea/dinner, any excuse to have more cheese!!!! lol

xx

I have a wedge pillow and a couple of these full body ones, Full Body Pillow Comfort Maternity Support Nursing Aid | eBay UK the kids trashed the first one so bought another one they were helpful the wedge pillow didn't help a great deal but that might have been because I didn't have a proper bump found lots of uses for it after pregnancy though like wedging the baby on to the sofa he couldn't roll over it lol Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks kimmy. I'm just trying not to think about it. Might do another test tom/sat and if no change will make appointment x

When you told your slimming world consultant you were pregnant were they helpful? I read some stories about midwives kicking up a fuss

My C was chuffed when i told her i was pregnant, and i told my midwife straight out that i planned to continue and she said yeah thats fine, but being a bigger lady herself i suspect she may have had experiance of the plan herself as she didnt say much, where as some midwifes dont know anything of the plan and can kick up a fuss. However my C has never asked for any midwife approved letters or anything, so if you want to continue against mw's wishes (unless its for another reason other than ignorance) then i dont see why you cant, unless of course your C is specifically asking your MW to give written consent. xx

When you told your slimming world consultant you were pregnant were they helpful? I read some stories about midwives kicking up a fuss
I was referred to slimming world by my hospital consultant so don't really have any experience with either midwives or the group leader before but she's lovely. Hugs Crystal xx

Hey CityGirl i told my consultant today as i have been feeling a bit unwell and wanted some advice. She was very happy for me and encouraged me to continue unless my midwife or gp told me not to. So i am now officially back on sw and feeling great after a eating a lot of junk for the past 2 weeks x

Seeing I am still TTC I have felt GREAT since being on Slimming World and both my husband and myself are even more positive about our health and future. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

My C was fine, it was my midwife who refused to sign any paperwork so I couldn't keep attending.

In other news I've had 3 painful spasms like Braxton Hicks in the past 20 minutes, each 10 minutes apart, lasting about 40 seconds to a minute each time. Also really nauseated..

Hoping I'm just very tired after not much sleep last night and I dont get another spasm. I don't want to be in labour yet, too early!

still timing at the moment to see if I'm imagining it, got bad wind or secret option number 3.

It's either bad wind or imagining. Nothing for past 15 minutes. Coincidental. Going to bed now, shattered.

Last edited:
Back