Pregnancy and Slimming World

Everything settled down now, must have just been overly tired.

BARGAINS:

Travel system, bassinet, car seat, buggy bit (not sure what technical name is), diff colours available for..... £159!

Hauck Shopper 11 Trio Set - Wheel Red from Hauck part of the 3-in-1 Pram Systems range available at PreciousLittleOne

In fact the Winnie the Pooh one is only £149! http://www.preciouslittleone.com/hauck/&filt=625-/

This is similar to what I got 2nd hand for £100. The only exception being I got and additional chassis and it's from Mama's and Papas bit this is a good deal!

Well girls I'm off to the docs this morning got some brown spotting type stuff (sorry if tmi) so I'm terrified now.

Thanks, going for a scan this afternoon so just trying to stay positive which I'm finding impossible x

good luck today xx

Morning Ladies

Been struggling with EE so going back to mostly red days as its what i enjoy doing and find easiest ;)

Have Mothercare delivery coming today, cotbed & bedding so will be playing with that later :D

Today Red Day
Brekkie: 2 slices nimble (hex b) with marmite and low fat spread (2)
Coffee with milk (hex a) and sugar (1)

Lunch: Omlette with ham and cheese (hex a) salad and salad cream (2)

Dinner: Steak with veg and sw chips (hex b) sauce (2)

Snacks: Yoghurt, fruit, cottage cheese, pepsi max

Have a good day all xx

Good luck rach y x

Lexi hope you're feeling ok and no more spasms, pram sounds like a good bargain, will be baby focused after wedding so will hunt out loads of bargains then lol

Asda clothing.............normally love asda's for cheap stuff, ordered a 2 pack of vest tops (maternity) on line which have come , how long??? they stop just above my knees, clearly i'm about to add inches onto my height! I'm getting sick of sending stuff back now mat wear is bloody rubbish!!!! lol grrrrrrrr

Hope everyone is ok

lol I have the opposite problem almost everything I have ordered has been too short, I bought some dresses reduced in tesco a while back been wearing them over my jeans I opt for them coming down to my knee over riding up and showing my fat belly every time lol. Maternity wear is irritating all of the high street stores only go up to a 20 and it's not big enough, the 2 shops in the city centre I used to rely on for jeans (dorothy perkins and next) no longer do clothes in store so online shopping only good job I already have so many clothes, because they would be a nightmare to find this time around. I have a feeling the local matalan had some petite maternity wear when we were in there last maybe see if the range is available on line here? Hugs Crystal xx

I kind of think they design them with skinny perfectly proportioned people in mind and I am neither lol. Hugs Crystal xx

Good luck rach y x

Lexi hope you're feeling ok and no more spasms, pram sounds like a good bargain, will be baby focused after wedding so will hunt out loads of bargains then lol

Asda clothing.............normally love asda's for cheap stuff, ordered a 2 pack of vest tops (maternity) on line which have come , how long??? they stop just above my knees, clearly i'm about to add inches onto my height! I'm getting sick of sending stuff back now mat wear is bloody rubbish!!!! lol grrrrrrrr

Hope everyone is ok

when i was preg i got a couple of lovely things from H&M. lovely jammies which u could use for breastfeeding too :) xxx

Well I'm ok. Been for a scan and I'm 5 weeks 1 day, just seen the sac. Got to go back in a week for another one and hopefully there will be more to look at :)

Back