Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks everyone :)

Thanks everyone will let you know how it goes next week xx

finally watching One Born Every Minute, love the girl eating cheese curls with in labour.

That the US one? That's her mum. I didn't like the US one, flat on your back, feet spread in stirrups and a 90% epidural rate? Tsk tsk.

Aye being from the states there's a reason why they offer everyone epidurals... their profitable. Theirs just as much choice as in the UK but none of my friends in the states had a labour without an epidural or c- section :/

Well, after a whole 3 hours sleep I'm awake. Spent 3 hours trying to get back to sleep and have now given up, got up and had 2 pieces of toast and Marmite and a mug of hot milk, Will see if that helps.

Aw lexi thats poo. My nights sleep was no better, my hips and back have really stepped it up a notch and by early morning im in agony but desperatly trying to sleep through. Im not sure how much more i can put up with, esp when iv another 9 weeks to go and usually it wears off more or less when i get up, but i can really feel it aching now. :(

I had this with my son used to sleep on my side and put a pillow between your legs to keep your hips even and it did help so give it a try x good luck

And I'm bk on sw :)

Gonna post my foodies each day if it's ok?

Am week 10+5

Brekki: musli and semi skimmed milk and a cup of coffee with milk in n sweetener first one in weeks!! Oh and a plum

Lunch: cheese and ham potato skins topped with tomato and cheese followed by apple

:) am pleased!

Taste buds are thanking me!!

Tonight speed chicken curry sw egg fried rice and sw chips with naughty naan bread :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

That sounds much healthier than what me and the boys had, we shared a big bar of galaxy bubbles. They are great for any kind of eating plan because they insist on sharing anything anything remotely bad so you are guaranteed to eat 1/3 maximum instead of the whole thing lol. So worth the 9 syns for the 6 squares I actually ate :) Hugs Crystal xx

Last edited:
Most nights I am awake at 4.30am for 3 hours and now my appitite has gone back to poo. I cannot even stomach a full meal in the evening but a ligth snack - dame it I thought this would happen in 3rd trimester!!!

Oh Jeebus. Baby decided to lie oblique and painfully across my stomach. I now have a very good gauge of just how big they actually are given the very prominent back that was presented to me. Newborn clothes are NOT going to fit.

Hi, I really hope you don't mind me joining you :)
My name's Shelley and I have a gorgeous little boy, Charlie, who is 19 months now. We are trying for another little one and I did a test this morning and got a very faint positive, as I had worked a night and therefore been eating and drinking during the night I don't think it was concentrated enough. Am going to do another test in the morning and fingers crossed it will be positive :) Really hope I can join in the pregnancy chatter soon xxxxxx

Heyyy, a cautious congrats on yoru BFP. im certain tomo will give you a stronger result!

Very pleased for you, and welcome!

Lexi, you gots a few more weeks of growing yet too.. eek!! xx

charlies_mummy said:
Hi, I really hope you don't mind me joining you :)
My name's Shelley and I have a gorgeous little boy, Charlie, who is 19 months now. We are trying for another little one and I did a test this morning and got a very faint positive, as I had worked a night and therefore been eating and drinking during the night I don't think it was concentrated enough. Am going to do another test in the morning and fingers crossed it will be positive :) Really hope I can join in the pregnancy chatter soon xxxxxx

Hope it's a strong result in the morning although I've heard u can't get a false positive no matter if the line is faint or not????

I'm 6 weeks 5 days by my sums, first scan in 2 weeks but all my symptoms seem to have vanished... Is this normal I'm just a little tired but nothing else......first time mum 2 b and worried about EVERY little thing!!!!!

mrss2010 - don't worry symptoms tend to come back with with a vengance!!! Everyone is different though, i wasn't sick for 1st 13 wks then had a couple of sick days, pregnancy is just plain wierd!!!

Crystal, i know what you mean about sizes, pregnancy to clothes shops = neat little bump and small sizes. Thanks god for leggings!!! Took my stuff back to Asda and got a larger size vest top instead and also a lovely strappy top for £8.00 that should accomodate bump nicely! Got a bargain in Peacocks, maternity jeans with stretchy side panel and not baggy on the legs either(very flattering too) for £10.00 was expecting to pay £20.00 so well chuffed.

Charlies mum - congrats a positive is a positive no matter how faint!

Lexi - i hope i don't freak out when i see bits of baby body lol hope you're ok!

On a night shift tonight blah.....then off for 14 whole days woop woop!

xx

My first sw day went well :) n I feel good for it!!

Just a quick q.

Am bout 10-11 weeks

N I had sickness stop last week n realised today that my tiredness has gone..,..

Starting to worry as I have no symptoms now.....

Apart from crying and bein snappy like pmt

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Back