Pregnancy and Slimming World

Leeanne, crying and snappyness are defo symptoms lol, i've been the same, had a big cry today in fact as was p**ssed off with OH! Like i said to mrss2010 pregnancy is wierd! No 2 days are the same so don't worry too much hun x

Charlies Mummy - Congrats!

Leann and Mrss2010 - don't worry, symptoms will vary throughout your pregnancy as long as you feel well there's nothing to worry about. My symptoms disappeared at 9 weeks and sent me into a blind panic and £90 later for a private scan, everything was well. Don't knock it!!

I am so tired I cried at husband today for no real reason. Waiting for this 'nesting' to kick in. Think I'm going to be one of the folk who skip the energetic stage in favour of storing up lots of sleep.

Fern - Oh I know! The thing is its the chunking on weight now, so long and skinny baby totally out the water. I've not even put on 2stone yet, so I don't know where baby's getting it from! I could understand if say I'd put on 4 stone etc, or if my blood sugars were high as fetal growth is strongly correlated with blood glucose levels, but no :/ ?

I am so emotional today, but I have got in touch with my mum which we don't have a great realtionship and it has evoked some emotions. Plus, I did not have a sleep today during the day and spend a couple of hrs around town trying to find my OH presents for his birthday on Friday, along with sorting out my finaces. I had a chinese to enjoy though as I am totally wiped out from exhaustion. But got nothing planned tomorrow so off to bed for a long lie in and then cook a sunday roast full of lovely veggies and roasties :)

Hi, got another faint positive today so am cautiously excited :)

Thanks girls, I know that it shouldn't really matter about the strength of the line, but really don't want to get too excited until it is lovely and strong, little flashing lights and a song coming from the stick would be lovely too!!! :)

Leeanne and mrs2010, don't worry too much, with my little boy I was symptomless for the first 11 weeks and then got the most awful morning/noon/night sickness everyday until he was born!!!

xxxxx

charlies_mummy said:
Hi, got another faint positive today so am cautiously excited :)

Thanks girls, I know that it shouldn't really matter about the strength of the line, but really don't want to get too excited until it is lovely and strong, little flashing lights and a song coming from the stick would be lovely too!!! :)

Leeanne and mrs2010, don't worry too much, with my little boy I was symptomless for the first 11 weeks and then got the most awful morning/noon/night sickness everyday until he was born!!!

xxxxx

Ohhhh how exciting I had a faint so I did a clear blue which confirmed it! I did a clear blue twice!!

I just got worried as I have a 4 yr old n when I had him I was sick all through and in labour and tiredness throughout. I kno each pregnancy is different but I guess if u never been through it before ur not sure! Lol. This pregnancy is so totaly different to my last! It feels weird I feel like I kno nothin lol

Right day 2 on sw :) really hope to maintain considering my bmi is meant to be of the bottom of obese mark even tho docs are shocked when they weigh me cuz I don't "look that big" pfffttt

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Ok ladies I am determined to get back on track with Sw from tomro!!!! Haven't followed plan at all since I found out I'm preggers and think I've put on 4lbs in 3 weeks! Lol lol lol time to wise up!

Ne tips for trying to follow ee when the thought of fruit and veg repulses u??!! Lol

lol don't knock a symptom free pregnancy I only ever do a test because I am so ill it can usually only be that. Can't remember what else I have read again, will be back hubby is hoovering and Logan is scared so he's hiding upstairs better go rescue him and give him a hug. Hugs Crystal xx

Having a glass of orange juice is classed as 1 of your 5 day, I had one of them when I was of pretty much most fruit and veg. Along with HM smoothies so you could uyse different flavours and get a different taste to standard veg

My disseration tutor had no symptoms at all with her pregnancies and was fine. I had a MC last year and still had symptoms so it does not ultimately mean having no symptoms equals something bad.

Ok ladies I am determined to get back on track with Sw from tomro!!!! Haven't followed plan at all since I found out I'm preggers and think I've put on 4lbs in 3 weeks! Lol lol lol time to wise up!

Ne tips for trying to follow ee when the thought of fruit and veg repulses u??!! Lol

bunnylovesalan said:
Having a glass of orange juice is classed as 1 of your 5 day, I had one of them when I was of pretty much most fruit and veg. Along with HM smoothies so you could uyse different flavours and get a different taste to standard veg

My disseration tutor had no symptoms at all with her pregnancies and was fine. I had a MC last year and still had symptoms so it does not ultimately mean having no symptoms equals something bad.

Fruit smoothies and fruit juice are synned tho so I wouldn't b able to have these as I use my syns for sauces and things.....it's so hard to think of food and diets when all I can think of is is everything alright and ohhhh I need to pee again and oohhh I can't wait to tell everyone!!!! Argh!!!

Hi everyone, well offically on my jollies now woop woop!!! 14 whole days off work.......bring it on!

Feeling very yummy mummy today got my new maternity jeans n top on and feeling great well apart from this spd/pgp or whatever it is!

Off to my mum n dads for tea and have baked a cake nom nom, its a moochy lazy chilled out Sunday i think i deserve! :D xx

Well in not sure whether to be happy or concerned lol

Told today by 3 different pol at different places "omg ur showing already!"

Ehhh I'm only 10 weeks :/ 11 weeks max as I was on the pill!!

No way shud I be showing. Even tho I even do feel it. I haven't even gained any weight!

I hope I don't end up massive.... Or find out it's twins (or more)

Hoping it's just cuz it's my second pregnancy (hope hope hope hope)

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

leeanne i think once youv told people you tend to 'show' anyways.. if that makes sense? people are looking out for you bumpage :D I was deffo showing from 11 weeks+, though i noticed a change from 9 weeks deffinitly.

im still on plan, though iv been caught out a few times this week syn wise so im not hopeful, but atleast im eating better for baby x

Hiya everyone not coming on as often as my 16mnt old dd has caught chickenpox. Luckily i have had chicken pox but need to have a blood test 2moro to check my immunity. Overall feeling very tired and rundown and still have UTI x

bare-able.co.uk

Just incase anyones interested, my friend has started her own business making breastfeeding covers.. they are lovely and a fraction of the price you'd pay anywhere else. Totally recommend, and not just cos shes my friend.. iv ordered the red hearts and the black polkadots! love the little draw string bag it comes it also.. perfect for changeing bag.

xox

Got my appointment to see my consultant today to check if I am still sane in the upstairs department. Don't mind but waiting 2.5hrs in a hot building really sucks!

Hey all. Well I've been bleeding since sat lunchtime with mild cramping so things don't look too positive at the min for us. Going back to hosp later on today to confirm what's happening.
Hope everyone is doing ok x x

Still shattered - waiting for this 'nesting' shenanigan everyone keeps talking about. Reading on the internet it would appear not everyone gets it, some people stock up on sleep instead. Have had banging headache for 2 days, decide if its still there this morning I'm going to docs for BP check and some 8/500 co-codamol, contrary headache has now buggered off which is good, but could have it not have buggered off a but sooner.

Wish I could know if all this house stuff was finalised, fed up waiting about for replies from mortgage companies etc. Fed up with being nagged about being pregnant "Oh you'll be wanting it all over and done with now" "Oh I know a way to bring on labour and get baby out" Erm actually no, it's still too early they'd be premature thank you, no f**k off and leave me alone.

Yes -I'm a grumpy preggy. I know you must get to the stage where you want baby to come, and I'm looking forward to baby arriving but why does everyone look at me like I'm mental when I say I'm quite happy baby still in there baking away?

Mother In law driving me spare with incessant advice. Having to just ignore it.

Back