Pregnancy and Slimming World

Lexi i know what you mean, im already getting 'oh i bet you cant wait for it all to be over now' and im like, well no actually.. im tired yes.. but i love my baby being in there.. it doesnt cry at me yet, i know where it is at all times and im not ready for it to come out yet, and nor is baby!

Sounds like you could REALLY do with some you time.

xx

rach_y .. lots of people bleed lots of no reason during pregnancy, so do keep positive. xox

rach_y said:
Hey all. Well I've been bleeding since sat lunchtime with mild cramping so things don't look too positive at the min for us. Going back to hosp later on today to confirm what's happening.
Hope everyone is doing ok x x

Hi rachy

Just to let u no I was bleeding yesterday and decided to go to hospital this morning to get checked over and everything is fine! Saw my little peanut with a heartbeat...6 weeks and 3 days I am so not quite the 7 weeks I thought but not too far off! I just wanted to giv u a bit of reassurance that it can b normal xx

Hey all. Well I've been bleeding since sat lunchtime with mild cramping so things don't look too positive at the min for us. Going back to hosp later on today to confirm what's happening.
Hope everyone is doing ok x x
(((hugs))) will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you. Bled with all of mine except this one and my miscarriages. Hugs Crystal xx

Fed up with being nagged about being pregnant "Oh you'll be wanting it all over and done with now" "Oh I know a way to bring on labour and get baby out" Erm actually no, it's still too early they'd be premature thank you, no f**k off and leave me alone.
People can be idiots, if the little squatter is not ready to come out nothing you do will make it same as when it decides to make it's grand entrance nothing will stop it despite what the hospital and doctors will try and say. Babies are unpredictable it's what they do best. Personally I am fed up with being pregnant but pregnancy and me don't get on never have done when this form of hell is over we will start another one called special care. Don't get me wrong I adore my kids I just like them a lot better once they are born :rolleyes: and I only have to carry them in my arms all day lol Hugs Crystal xx

wow guess I am a grumpy cow today, sorry maybe I will be in a better mood after some breakfast. Hugs Crystal xx

Good luck rach, sending good vibes :) bunny- i hope your appointment goes well.

I saw the shrink on Friday and they weighed up the pros and cons for meds and decided it was safer for me to go back on prozac at a low dose...fingers crossed they will kick in soon!

Eta- ooooh i'm a lemon!

wow, called my dad yesterday to wish him a happy fathers day, didn't bother to pick up. Just called me to see what I wanted, told him I was pregnant again and he was really rude. Feel really gutted now as I was hoping he would be pleased, don't know what difference it makes to him he doesn't even send the boys a birthday or christmas card. Lives in scotland and has seen Lukas (my almost 9 year old) 3 times since he was born I think once when he was tiny, once at Leo's funeral and once at my wedding. Never saw Leo before he died and has never seen Logan. I think I am going to sit and cry for a while feeling really miserable. Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks everyone, yes it's my first preg. Trying to stay positive but with the amount I've bled I'm finding it difficult. x x

Crystal, im sorry your dad hasnt shown enough interest. I know that must really hurt. I always think blood isnt what makes you family, you need to surround yourself with positive happy people.. and yes whilst he will always be your dad- you need a supportive network of family and it doesnt sound like he provides you this.

Im sure your a fabulous mummy, and i hope that those around you give you all the love you'l ever need. x

Aw Crystal you can choose your friends eh?

His loss, you have 2 fabulous wee boys and if that's the way he's going to behave then hell mend him.

Fern - wish I had TIME for me time. Ante natal classes start tonight, still have to get all housework done (place is a pig sty as I've been so tired last week it's just all been abandoned), have 3 piles of paperwork for house stuff, to keep/file, to shred and in progress, in addition to all the refurbishment stuff for this place to get dropped off to lawyers. Have to clean kitchen, hoover, iron all my tops as they're all wrinkled to hell (was so tired last night could only manage hubby's stuff before falling asleep), walk Lexie (the actual dog) again, tidy living room and do all the windows. Maybe I am nesting, the heart is willing but the flesh is weak!

Also have to try and source keys for the double glazing as I can't find ours anywhere. Nightmare.

Still to make dinner - going to be lazy and just do Toad in the Hole for hubby, quorn sausages and new potatoes and steam bag of veg for me. He can have a scone and clotted cream for pudding.

Decided that rather than sitting in the house crying and possibly eating the custard creams or other junk in the cupboard would be a good idea to get out of the house, so me and Logan went for a swimming lesson, just got back had something to eat (2 small half tubs of leftovers a cheese and potato pie with bacon and onions and a vegetable fried rice hubby made the other night). Now we are off to the park for a little while until it's time to pick the other one up from school. He has film club today so don't need to collect him until 5. Then weigh in tonight, hopefully hubby will be home from work in time to have the boys or they will have to come too. I figure if I don't stop I don't have time to feel miserable or at least that's the theory. Hugs Crystal xx

rofl nothing is going to plan today we were sat in the park when it started to rain so were leaving to go home and got a call saying film club was cancelled today on the plus side saved me walking back to school to get him lol. Hope everyone else is having a better day, Hugs Crystal xx

Just wondering if any of you girls dye your hair? I have done for about 17 years! Not sure if i'm allowed during pregnancy?

Have any of you found you have developed grey hairs?!!! I suddenly have loads! Is this normal? I'm putting it down to stress, please let me dye my hair :giggle:

No greys for me.. id be pretty cheesed off i had some already though! have coloured my hair the whole way through this pregnancy - though usually i have foils so the colour doesnt touch my scalp.. but its more so the fumes that are harmful in terms of making you feel poorly so aslong as your well ventilated theres no issues. Il be going a little simpler and darker next week cos my hair is growing so fast and i cant keep up with these highlights- however my natural hair colour has gone really dark!!!

I don't bother because I am lazy but if I remember rightly certain ones are off limits during pregnancy hang on will see if I can find the baby book should be in there. Hugs Crystal xx

Had a quick look says that they don't advise against it as long as you are more than 12 weeks anymore but to be aware that the colour may not be exactly as it looks on the box because your hair can react differently when pregnant due to those wonderful pregnancy hormones (*insert sarcasm right about here lol*) Hugs Crystal xx

Editing to add a link - http://www.babyandpregnancy.co.uk/haircolourpregnancy.html

Back