Pregnancy and Slimming World

So sorry to hear that. Thinking of you x

Thanks xxx I know I have so much to be thankful for having my gorgeous little monster, and I know I didn't do anything wrong, but I am devestated. My doctor was lovely and said to wait a month and then start trying again, and if I need to see her she will make sure I get an appointment (have suffered with depression in the past).
Will still keep popping on this thread and hopefully be able to join in again soon.
Best of luck to all you yummy mummys xxx

Charliesmum - am so sorry hun *hugs*

Thanks for opinions on Adam guys - I think he's gorgous but then I am biased! lol - looks like he's got reflux now though so things are a bit tough at the mo - but getting better now we have medicine for him hopefully!

Ugh. Cramping back pain and Braxton Hicks. Having to do Cat stretches to stretch my back out, not easy because belly is rock hard and can feel every bump going.

Not had a sore back up to now, so I shouldn't complain but I'm going to anyway.

it is good that you are staying positive, it is nature just rejecting sometimes which sucks! I had a MC in October last year took a month out to recover emtionally and then the second month of trying I feel pregnant. Just take of yourself and like the DR said is nothing you could of done about it, it happens a lot to a lot of women so you are not alone. It will get easier you just need time now to grieve x

Plus a positive with TTC after a MC is that a majority of women withinthe three month range are more fertalie as the body has already been in prepartion beforehand.

Thanks xxx I know I have so much to be thankful for having my gorgeous little monster, and I know I didn't do anything wrong, but I am devestated. My doctor was lovely and said to wait a month and then start trying again, and if I need to see her she will make sure I get an appointment (have suffered with depression in the past).
Will still keep popping on this thread and hopefully be able to join in again soon.
Best of luck to all you yummy mummys xxx

Im glad you can see that its nothing you did wrong charlie, life can be very unfair and it just wasnt meant to be- i am grateful that you lost it now and not any later, -not that emotionally it will ever hurt less- and that the miscarriage is progressing naturally and is uncomplicated ... this means that you can start trying as soon as only a month later. When things go wrong with pregnancies that are more complicated like eptopics, you have to wait 6 months and that can be really hard. So stay strong, and i am sure we will see you soon xxx

So sorry to hear ur news charliesmummy x

I'm so nervous I have an early scan today I'm 8 weeks ish and I don't no y but I feel so sick to my stomach with a mixture of nerves and morning sickness.....currently trying to eat a banana to see if it helps settle me.....arghhh roll on 9am!!!!

Talk about accident prone!
Walking to the train station this morning I managed to catch my toe on a curb and cut it open. Typically in front of about 5 girls queuing for the River Island sale who had fun watching DH hobble me over to a bench while he went to a nearby shop to scrounge a plaster.
One thing I definately won't miss about pregnancy - the clumsiness!!

Had a bit of a paranoid day yesterday as I didn't feel the baby move at all in the morning, and same thing is happening again today. I think baby's routine may have changed thanks to lie ins on our week away which means the kicks are starting later in the day. I did a tally yesterday and I had reached 10 by mid afternoon (with more later) so I wasn't too worried, but can't help feeling worried again this morning.
So silly - we wait so long to feel movement then when it starts we worry if there's not as much!!
And I guess the worrying will only get worse once baby's born...

Good luck at your scan Mrss2010 x

Hi ladies.
Can I join you lot? Ignore my tickers below as they need changing.

I did CD last year an earlier this year but had to stop once I got my BFP. I immediately gained about 10lbs that week as I didn't follow the re-eating properly. Anyway I then discovered the other week I can do SW while pregnant so here I am.

I had a brill first week and a shocking second week putting back on almost all I'd lost. But it s day 1 again and am feeling ok about it all. I'm doing this for my baby as it makes me eat healthily and I need to keep my BP down.

Welcome Chele, got a few pages to catch up on me and will be back. Hugs Crystal xx

Back