Pregnancy and Slimming World

Think it's gone. No joy.

However lots to do today - IKEA, Argos various running about to get bits in for the house before moving van on Tuesday.

Urrrgh what a **** day, so glad you're feeling more chipper today Lexi :) Sorry your mum lost her money! Hope the bank sorted your money! Maybe it's good it all happened on one day then it's all out of the way hehe So exciting that you're moving on Tuesday! x

Bank money all sorted, just have to pack whole flat up in about 1 day, as tomorrow spent at new house awaiting deliveries. Then I'll disappear offline from Tuesday until 19/07/2011! So if all goes quiet its because I have no internet and not anythign more exciting!

hope the move all goes smoothly for you, and the mil behaves herself will keep my fingers crossed for you. Hugs Crystal xx

Thanks Crystal

Fern - been taking bad shooting pains right up foof today and bump has significantly dropped. Better not be before Thursday! After 4:30 on Thurs baby can come when it likes! not before graduation though.

Awwwwww Lexi, what a day! It sounded like something from a movie seriously! I'm so sorry it was such a tough day but glad to hear you're feeling better! Are you next to have your bun?

Fernie have you packed your hospital bag?!! OMG so exciting!!

I have i have :D eeeeek. That was Fridays job. This week will just be adding finishing touchs- bag of £1 coins, lamanated list of phonenumbers and instructions for joe, new batterys for the camera :) oh and snacks.

I am f****d of with my OH. Gaw, I have recently been so tired, I literally have to sleep a lot during the day as my body aches from tiredness. I do a few things during the day but not loads as just walking round Asda wears me out. But my OH thinks because I am in bed most of the day that I am lazy and I need a routine. But I have tried not going to bed, I just feel like poo and zoombiefied to the extend I am non-repsonsive look zoned out. I wish he would understand and now I feel so guilty that I don't dare go to sleep.

ah bunny thats crap. my OH makes jokes about my mat leave being 'holiday' and how i get to 'bum around all day' but he doesnt mean it seriously. You need your sleep hon, i know exactly how you feel on the tiredness front and there is nothing you can do ... its just constant no matter how much routine or sleep you try and have. sorry he's not being more supportive xxxx

Give him a bag of potatoes, tell him to carry it around all day while doing the housework and everything else that needs doing tell him that's what pregnancy feels like without the swelling, pain, crazy hormones and general uncomfortableness lol. ((hugs)) I so get where you are coming from I have chronic fatigue so I am tired all the time even when not pregnant dh is used to it now but he still makes sarcastic comments about me not doing anything and it drives me insane a few hours of hormonal ranting usually scares him out of saying anything for a week or two lol. Hugs Crystal xx

I just looked up this term called a 'plug', no idea what it meant but images of my head a three point plug coming out of the vagina, lol. Oh dear saw some grotesque images, I wounder whether I experience this later on or not, as not everyone does!!!

I just looked up this term called a 'plug', no idea what it meant but images of my head a three point plug coming out of the vagina, lol. Oh dear saw some grotesque images, I wounder whether I experience this later on or not, as not everyone does!!!

most people do, is also referred to as a 'show' sometimes.. but as you say not everyone does.. who knows hey!

I've still no sign of my 'plug' yet. My bump had dropped a good 4 inches, I joke not, I have space between my bra and belly again.

Bunny if you're tired sleep. Damn the man and save the empire etc.

Well I'm dyin from hayfever :,( it's made my eyes infected I have a rash n can't breathe very well :( not to mention the itchy nose eyes m throat n snot headaches and sneezing :,( still not maternity exemption card... Mate of mine had her 20 week scan last week n still not had hers... She been told we don't get it till 21 weeks! That's a joke! I'm only 12 and have suffered constipation n sickness and now hayfever cuz I can't afford prescription!

Down :(

I had a show when I went into labour with jacob after having a sweep... Freaky!! I was like omfg what's that in my knickers! It was like a see through kinda snot looking blood tinted thing n quit a bit of it *gag*

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Only in Scotland for everyone. Exemptions eg pregnancy still apply everywhere else though.

You can however RECLAIM any money you've paid for prescriptions as long as midwife or doc has confirmed pregnancy on application form, so it's not all bad.

http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/1644.aspx

most people do, is also referred to as a 'show' sometimes.. but as you say not everyone does.. who knows hey!

The show bit refers to if the plug has blood in it and they call it'bloody show', lol. But then that indicated your further along in pregnancy and closer to labour :D

Back