Pregnancy and Slimming World

Proscripitions are free in Wales as well, dame England are t**ts!

Oh when your reclaiming money back from the NHS it takes weeks, or it does where I live. at least 8-10 weeks to get my money back for car parking :(

Least you get it back! Small blessings and all that.

I am so so tired today, cannot face the mountain of work I have to do which is basically unpack entire house, run about like a lunatic organising whole house move myself as husband at work and really can't get any time off. Every bone and muscle in body hurts from over the weekend already and I managed to sleep right through last night til 8 this morning.

Can barely walk am so stiff and sore. Just want this to be over (move not baby)

Although I am FULL of achievement this morning. Having rice pudding for breakfast and FINALLY finished the bag of ground rice I've had ion my cupboard. How long has it been there? Dunno but it does have a best before of Sept 2006!

Last edited:
well this is me signing off until we get net connection at new house.

Will update somehow if I have baby between now and 19th July :D

Take it easy peeps! Sleep when you want, eat what you want and try not to stress too much.

Xx

good luck lexie :)
has anybody seen babies behind bars? im watching it tonight, something about preggers women in prison? xx

Been sent home from work ealru after crying my eyes out after team meeting which was awful.

Before that I almost passed out and threw up n felt unwell...

Upset stressed leeanne :,(

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 10lb loss: 11lb

Leeane perscription are free just tick box on back as excempt fir preg they don't check for a while and it will show you have one just not received yet if they ask to see it which they never do say you've left it at home I didn't get mine fir ages with ayrton and that's what I did never had a problem x x x hope you feel better soon

i agree with kimmy b i still tick the box now LOL xx

Evening ladies, just back from weigh in and had a 1lb gain, is it bad that I stepped on the scales and said is that all lol. Had both boys home all week last week barely left the house. Off to catch up. Hugs Crystal xx

Hello girls,
I'm Hannah (33) and pregnant with my second baby. My lovely daughter Holly is now 13 years old and this baby is due on her birthday. I feel like I'm starting all over again. I also use Baby and bump but thought I'd join here as I want to start SW and need motivation.

I was 13 stone 2lbs pre pregnancy and this week I got on the scales and was 15stone 2lbs and I'm only half way through!!! I put on a lot of weight with my daughter but I was a lot smaller then and my starting weight now was actually my post baby weight last time.

So here I am. I'm not joining a class becuase tbh I can't afford it and I've done SW so many times before and know the diet inside out. The only questions I have are in relation to being pregnant. Do we get extra healthy extras or syns? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks Han Xxx

Hi Hannah, congratulations!!
And well done on taking the steps to start SW, I haven't been as restrained but will be jumping right back on the wagon once I've had the baby!

It's my understanding that you don't get anything extra while pregnant but do get extra HEXs while breastfeeding.
That's crazy the new baby is due on your daughters birthday!!

Evening ladies, just back from weigh in and had a 1lb gain, is it bad that I stepped on the scales and said is that all lol. Had both boys home all week last week barely left the house. Off to catch up. Hugs Crystal xx

It is quite normal during the second trimester to put on 1lb per week says one of my pregnancy books, that is pretty gain, I have done a lot more damage :sigh:

Congratulations with the pregnancy and Hannah and good luck with SW as well. I follow it loosly but I am an epic fail, but do swim during the week to not make it so damaging. I can not wait to get back to SW when my head is in a better place once given birth, I can have my old body back with an amazing baby in toe :)

Hi girls, Thanks for making me welcome.

Ok so I've completed my first day! If only all days will be this easy (I'm so eager to do well!) but I know its going to be hard.

Ok so I've had:

Jordans Museli (2 x b's) and milk (1 x a)
Salad, sliced ham, slice cheese (1 x a) and soup (5 syns)
Go ahead cherry yoghurt slices x 2 (3.5 syns)
Raspberries, grape and cherries
Total 2% yoghurt (1.5 syns)
Syn free bean chilli and rice with sour cream (1.5 syns) and 28g cheese (1 x a)

So in total I've had 14 syns, 3 x a choices and 2 x b choices.
I know I should have had less of the healthy extras but i'm just getting used to it! Also just trying to use up a few things in the fridge, will replace with syn free options after, like yoghurt and soup.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Han Xxx

Hi girls well I still been off plan this week and lost 2lb! That's 5lb lighter now since I found my positive on 2nd may!

Not sure If I should be worried as I am still overweight anyway. But I'm not dieting infact I'm not eatin good foods really and still losing. Mum said it may just be something in our genes as with me n my bro my mom lost 2st with my bro and 2.5st with me... Maybe my metabolism speeds up in pregnancy?

Either way if I start to behave a little better I could be healthier weight in time for labour and birth. And hope it's way better with it being my second!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

Does anyone know why the pregnancy book in the pack is different to the information on the slimming world website? Everything I have read everywhere says doing slimming world during pregnancy is no different than doing it normally as far as healthy extras go but the website says different. Wonder if it recently changed? Hugs Crystal x
"1. Enjoy more Healthy Extra choices - We recommend you select 2 ‘a’ and 2 ‘b’ Healthy Extra choices to help supply a good balance of important nutrients such as calcium and fibre during your pregnancy."

Just had my 28 week check up. Everything is good, she had a bit of difficulty getting a vein for my blood test which freaked me out as I hate needles!
She measured me and I'm over 29cm which is the top end of the chart eek! And she wrote on my notes 'ceph free' which I believe means baby is head down which is great!

Hey Lukasmummy and Fern, I'm having 2 a choices and 2 b choices a day if I need them becuase I feel otherwise I won't be getting enough calcium and don't wanna harm bubs.

Sarah glad ya check up went well.

Tonight omelatte and SW chips I think. Yummy Xxx

Back