Pregnancy and Slimming World

Had my bubba shower yesterday, was such a fab day!! got some beautiful presents and the games were hilarious!

Iv stood on the scales this morning and they say 13 st 9!!! im shocked.. i weighed in at 13st about 2-3 weeks ago and considering im measuring a week and a bit behind im a bit sad :( will have to seriously start being much better food wise.

Aww how lovely to have a baby shower, i'm jealous! lol. Don't worry too much about the sudden weight gain could just be due to baby having a growth spurt since they told you you were measuring a wk behind!

I have nothing to report today lol.At work blah! xx

283575_10150229740817100_529222099_7659789_3032547_n.jpg

35 weeks xx

Fern you look fab! Ooh not long now!
Having a cooking day today in between resting my very achey back.
Made a huge batch of cottage pie mix - iron friendly with beef, lentils and baked beans.
Made a load of Choc chip cookies and have a Victoria sponge in the oven too. Not very diet friendly ;-)

Well done for admitted to the cookie and spongecake :p Iv had a shocking week food wise and yesterday was as diet friendly as the devil.

today, not so bad ..

breakfast: bowl of those little weetabix things? (i wasnt at home!) not loads though, more than a HEB serving likely but still. Had them plain with semi skimmed milk (part HEA)

lunch: 2 slices of ww malted danish (2 syns each) 4 syns with 1 laughing cow light (part HEA) sliced tomatoe and ham

1 apple, grapes

carrot sticks

pasta, home made bolognese (syn free) 2level tsps of paramasan (part HEA)

as you can see iv really spread my HEA, i usually wouldnt recommend this as its incredibly difficult to ensure accuracy, but i never use milk as i dont really like it an awful lot, so i figured from what i used at breakfast, and given that you have to eat 5 laughing cow lights to count as one HEA, and i only had 2 tsps of paramasan.. its proberly a full HEA and maybe a few syns at most.

Iv decided to ban myself from chocolate and crisps.. Its got to the point where its a daily struggle to go without and i just have no willpower.. i can see loosing weight after baby is going to VERY difficult on an emotional and physcological level, because iv simply made such bad habits whilst pregnant, and iv become one of those people with an excuse for everything. :(

I gave up on attempting to eat healthily a LONG time ago. I've been feeling so fussy and tired it's practically impossible.
I'm completely in the right frame of mind to lose it once the baby's born though - through exercise more than anything. And my incentive is our office Christmas/leaving party as the office is closing 14th December - I want to look well not still pregnant!!
Oh and in my defence all I had out of the treats was 2 cookies... No cake!

You'll be fine fern just think how much you achieved before. You'll easily do it all again x

30th September for me - and it can't come soon enough!

Got first ante-natal class tonight. Decided DH would come too, and not too concerned as it's my MW who runs them and she's lovely. Just hope the other people in the class don't put me off!

Counting down the days now - have decided last week in work is the 29th July. So I'm on countdown, it's quite scary!!

Just got back from hospital appointment, not great today difficulty with scans due to swelling and have run into a problem we have never had before cervix is getting shorter. Can't say I am exactly thrilled at consultants comments that the pain down my entire right side and swelling are "normal" and will "get worse" fabulous more pain just what I wanted to hear. If it's so normal how come in 5 pregnancies have never had this problem before no answer. Pain is bad enough to be keeping me awake and since I am used to pain anyway think that should ring some kind of alarm bells but they aren't bothered at all. Just said if pain is still there at next appointment she might consider a referral to a physio. I feel very down at the moment too, kind of didn't like to mention it to her, even though depression is normal for me and she's aware of that but this is different. Not sure if I can handle going to group tonight feeling a bit anti social and tearful to be honest. Hugs Crystal xx

1st October for me, my antenatal classes don't start till Aug! Feel so fat and yuk, plus being sick most nights and loads of pain with baby setting in my ribs!!! But you don't want to know what I have eaten for the past week, but it was my honeymoon, so funk it :) Anyone elses feet killing them, I can hardly walk, lol

Scan 2moro can't wait just want to see everything is ok. First signs of spd are starting so getting all my pillows ready as i can't sleep without them when the pain is bad. Sw is going good aswell but won't be losing as much as i wanted for this weeks weigh in as i had a bad three days of over indulging in my syns but back on track now x

Congrats to all of you who have recently become pregnant and congrats to those of you who have given birth since I was last on this thread! Hope you're all well?

Thomas is 14 weeks now and is weighing in at 17lbs!!! Little chunk! :D

Attachments

• thomas.jpg
    thomas.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 62
Safia said:
Scan 2moro can't wait just want to see everything is ok. First signs of spd are starting so getting all my pillows ready as i can't sleep without them when the pain is bad. Sw is going good aswell but won't be losing as much as i wanted for this weeks weigh in as i had a bad three days of over indulging in my syns but back on track now x

My scan is tomoro as well!!! I'm mega excited!!!! Roll on 2pm tomro!

Back