Pregnancy and Slimming World

Glad everything was ok at the scan safia....

I have a scan at 15 wks on Monday just to check all is still ok........ just wish i could feel baby move and would feel a wee bit more reassured.

I am planning on breastfeeding again so we will be co-sleeping as its the only way we manage to feed in the night and also get some rest....... Jude (our wee man) was breastfed till he was 19mths and co-sleeping saved my sanity lol.....

I have had an ok SW week although am very tempted to rejoin rather than just follow at home just to try and clear up the HEX question. I have two online friend who are both at the same stage of pregnancy as me who have joined SW in the last 3 wks and both have been told to follow EE but to have 2x A's and 2 x B's as well as having a full 15 syns per day........... do you think its worth rejoining to find out if thats new advice ?

Lisa x

Hey Calgeo I can confirm to you as i go to group that on ee you are not allowed 2 a's and b's. It also says that on the book in my pack that follow ee as normal. I also heard that too but was a bit disappointed when i was told we can't have any extra a's and b's as i love my cheese and would love some more. You can have an extra a and b if you are breastfeeding though x hth x

I have decided to keep baby in room for 6 months in a cotbed, I try save money in not spending on moses basket. I also from the tip from my friend brought a cotbed that turns into a bed so you save money on not immediately getting a bed, until its a bit older.

bunnylovesalan said:
What's peoples view on sleeping arrangement for your baby in the first six months - are you having them to sleep in your room or are they going in the nursery? If so are you buying a cot or crib?
Totally confussed as reading the NHS advice they say you should have the baby in your room for 6 months to help reduce the risk of cot death

Hi bunny,

Personally I keep them with you as long as you feel comfortable. With my first Abbie she was in her own cotbed and room when she was abt 4months old. This was because she was sleeping through the night and had out grown her crib. With Izzy I'll do the same x

Gorgeous pic! And the dress looks fab too

Love your hair and your hubby looks so handsome!

Safia said:
Went for my scan today and baby is measuring at 11 weeks. Will have to go back on the 2nd of august for another scan so they can give me a due date and do the nuchal test as baby is too small now. Aww it was all curled up and trying to hide and baby was so small as i have never had a scan this early x can't wait till the 2nd now to see baby again x

My scan today went well I'm also measuring at 11 weeks so edd is 8 feb woohoo looked so strange seeing it wriggle around!!!

Hey Leanne I have no idea as the moody mw said baby was too small to give a due date, the doc and midwife at gp said 26th and 29th jan. I am usually always late as my 1st dd was 8 days overdue and 2nd dd was 10 days late so even if due date is january the baby will most probably be born in feb. Will find out the due date on the 2nd of august at my second scan x

My scan today went well I'm also measuring at 11 weeks so edd is 8 feb woohoo looked so strange seeing it wriggle around!!!

Lol my baby was all curled up and didnt want to know, don't know why midwife didnt have edd aswell all she said was baby was around 11 weeks and to come back in 2 weeks? Did they do the nuchal test too or did you not want that x

Safia said:
Lol my baby was all curled up and didnt want to know, don't know why midwife didnt have edd aswell all she said was baby was around 11 weeks and to come back in 2 weeks? Did they do the nuchal test too or did you not want that x

I don't even no wot that is so I'm guessing no?! Lol xx

Ohhh well :( longer they cook the healthier! Maybe baby was prepareing ur body!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 12lb

I just recieved a letter through the post from my dr confirming I have anemia and got some iron tablets. Hopefully they will give me a bit more energy instead of walking around like a zoombie :)

Just checking in still ttc , hope you all well? As for baby sleeping in your room it all up to how you feel my son Ayrton was only in our room for 2 weeks then went in is own as he had reflux and was better in cot tilted plus he settled better we have never had problems with him at night always goes to bed no problem and I put that down to him getting used to it so early, but each to there own if you our happier with baby in with you for 6 months then do that.

P.s I've finally got a profil pic now app been updated, I was four months pregnant in my photo it was our wedding day in Mexico and we didn't even know we were pregnant till we got home two weeks later x x x

Hi everyone

OMG Fern just back reading posts and was wondering as i got to the end whether you might have had the baby! LOL As for Lexi either she has had her baby or she's had problems getting her internet back on!!!

Had a mad few days panicking about the wedding which is in 6 days!!!!! Had an issues with flowers .........and the price WTF? £100 for a small posy of gerbras....i think not rip off!!!! Found a lovely lady that does all things wedding and is doing me a silk flower bouquet with bling and everything for £40, decided as my dress is quite plain i could get away with a pimped up bouquet lol! Also trying to sort out buying a new car, was hoping to pick it up tomorrow but they are struggling! I don't do things by half!

Had my physio session at hospital yesterday......... was a group of us and was more like a class! Had no assessment, they talked about what kind of pains to expect, how to walk, lie and stand up and how to sit. Gave us all tubergrip to cover our bumps..........wondering if i will even get that on! Waste of time but nice to know you're not alone! Main thing is to rest and not overdo anything, defo no hoovering or pushing shopping trolleys!

Went to SW mon and got a round of applause for gaining 9lb pmsl! Not bad for 21 wks pregnant!:D

Back