Pregnancy and Slimming World

Cheeky - she's long/tall isn't she? Lovely pics :)

Fern - thanks for message. Got Alexander's tongue tie snipped and breastfeeding going brilliantly now. Not sore or uncomfortable at all and his feeds have stopped being frustrating and sore and every 1.5 hours.

MIL still mental. Now referring to him as "her boy" because she "loves him so much". She offered to babysit so I could go get my hair done because I 'look terrible'. Any excuse to steal him for a bit but until she starts making breast milk, it's not happening.

Weight wise I'm 2lbs away from pre preg weight which I'm fairly happy with as eating is terrible at the moment. If it's not toast or a sandwich/fruit I struggle to find time to get it down.

Gaviscon is wonderful! Asda do a cheap own store version aniseed flavour which also worked well for me when I did have any sort of heartburn towards the end.

pmsl at MIL making breastmilk :D glad all is going so well!! ... and fab news on being 2lbs away from pre-preg weight. . im sure you will settle into food again soon!

This may sound silly but I don't no if I'm imagining it......

I'm 12 weeks 2 days but I swear I've felt a little flutter low down in my tummy today on a few occasions.....could this b the baby moving or is it waaaay to early for that yet?? x

It is very early, and i would say more likley to be some sort of stretching, all sorts are going on in there.. but who's to say your not right and you could be? there are women who feel as though they have felt baby from 14 weeks or so.. for me i was 19+1 x

FernXx said:
It is very early, and i would say more likley to be some sort of stretching, all sorts are going on in there.. but who's to say your not right and you could be? there are women who feel as though they have felt baby from 14 weeks or so.. for me i was 19+1 x

Yea ur prob right! Lol who knows I'm just a little over excited about all these new things! Lol x

I felt baby from 11 weeks ish but it is my second baby. Which is weird
Lol I just must be in tune with my body.

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

I applied in like 2007 when I had Jacob and the form was like mega mega scary!!

Renewing is fine each other afterwards n u only have to phone to renew or phone to change circumstances.

But it is really worth it especialy if u are on matenity leave too!!! Every little does help. If ur partner is workin n u are not he shud get working tax credit which helps too xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

date night 002.jpg

37 weeks xx

I don't think you can claim until after you've had the baby. Mines a bit confusing as I'll be on maternity leave until may then unemployed due to redundancy from July ... Guess I'll prob need help from CAB filling them in if they're tricky!

Well I had an emotional last day in work yesterday - everyone was lovely though! Then hubby took me out for dinner and baby must have been snuggling my stomach or something as I could barely eat any of my main course. Waitress was really sweet though and offered to do us a doggy bag so that's my lunch for today!

Had an interesting nights sleep too - clearly my body knows I don't have work anymore as all sorts of pregnancy symptoms cropped up last night - pins and needles in both hands, leg cramp, heartburn all for the first time! And I had to get up 3 times for a wee rather than 1.
Is this a sign of things to come? :)

Ooo i felt baby flutters at the end of week 10 and i know people say its wind but its definately flutters. This is my third pregnancy. Also once last week when i was on my tummy trying to sleep i felt a bump! Can't wait have my scan on tuesday and will finally find out due date. Have been doing so well at sw but went out with my daughters yesterday to the city centre and lets just say i have had all my weeks syns plus a little bit more probably!!! But my class is on thursday so i have a few days to turn it around x Fern you have to apply for tax credits once baby is born but it is worthwhile getting the forms now and filling in as much as you can because they are a bit of a headache x

Movements are earlier and earlier each time for me, think this one was around 9-10 weeks and hubby could feel them outside from around 12-14 not sure if that's because I have less space than normal people though (have a bi/tri cornate uterus they weren't really sure which after looking, and removed the right hand side after my 1st miscarriage so overall it's about 3/4 to 1/2 the size it should be I can't really remember what they said at the time, but in all fairness they also said we had more chance of winning the lottery than having more kids and I have been pregnant 4 times since then lol so maybe they were wrong on the space calculations too) or whether it's because she is so wriggly. Hugs Crystal xx

Hi all

Well i did it...............i'm now a married woman!!!! Woop woop!!!!

Had the most perfect day, couldn't have asked for anything better well apart from hairdresser being 45 mins late so made me really panic! Didn't get to hear a lot of my first song either as i walked down the aisle too quickly pmsl........ it was a lot shorter than i remembered as well! After the reception we went to Manchester overnight and stayed at the Hilton which was fab! From our room you could actually see the Coronation street set and when we went out for a romantic meal we were on the next table to Hayley Cropper! lol
Back to relality now though and already back at work!!! Hoping for a proper honeymoon in September fingers crossed i can fly then!
Getting lot of baby movements now , he took his time but loving them!Getting heartburn now not helped by all the rich food i've ate this week, thank god i'm working Mon so can't go to weigh in!!

I really want to post some pics on here so can anyone help me? How do you do it? lol

Welcome to any newbies, Honey your baby is gorgeous, can't believe she's 5 mth old already .....wow!

Sorry sweetie been so preoccupied I forgot all about your wedding, congratulations hope you had an amazing day. Hugs Crystal xx

Congrats on the wedding - it sure does feel good to chillout after :)

You can claim CTC when baby born - got idea to start filling it in beforehand. I think I will do that good tip :)

Jeez Sarah your so luckily with symptoms - I had leg crams since 1st tri, heartburn big time bad making me frequently sick and I have to be careful with what I eat since about 5 weeks ago. I pee all the time at night 7-15 times but I do have a weak bladder along with baby sitting on pelvis causing me lots of pain when moving about now.

I told my OH eariler to give a gentle wiggle on belly as baby responds instantly back if away and he did which freaked hubby out, lol!

Congrats on the wedding jojo!! Would love to see pics but I only know how to put them on via the iPhone, I think there may be a tutorial on how to do it from a pc.
Bunny - I agree have totally been lucky with those symptoms but think I would have just cried my way through pregnancy if I'd had those along with my coccyx when I fell and my stupid hip pain (which has now taken over my whole pelvis it seems) I've got physio on the 10th august though so hopefully will help sort it out!

Looking forward to a BBQ this afternoon, then a trip to babies r us tomorrow to hopefully pick up our cot!

Back