Pregnancy and Slimming World

The heat drives me mental and my feet are swelled up. I find it difficult to walk anyway and feel for you as at times there can be two oppisitie emotions going on. For me I get frustrated I want to do things like go out but hate the heat and after 20 mins my feet are absoutely killing me, alongside the tidiness. Anytime I go out to town say for a hour I need 2/3sleep it is ridiculous!!!

I don't even know about birthing pools, I am oblivious about labour and what to expect. I don't have a birthing plan yet all I know is yes to any painkiller I have and make sure my hubby brings the fan, pmsl!

what i have heard about the supercentres (from other woman going to different hospitals) they are AMAZING!!!

sarah my physio app was one on one! she didnt give me any massage type thing which i was dissapointed with as when i paid privatly she always did, but she did assess me properly (i had to take my bottoms off!) and give me lots of exercises to do. . but dont expect to walk out with any kind of relief.. in fairness to her, the exercises she gave me really have helped.. and my hips, oh my god i thought at one point around 20 weeks i would be on crutchs by the end, but i only get about 2 nights out of 7 when its unbearable and makes sleeping difficult- the rest of the time its everything else making sleeping a pain! lol

feeling a bit more level headed today, i have been lucky.. my hips havnt got worse and up untill now i havnt suffered any excsma (sp) which is amazing as iv always suffered badly.... my spots cleared up by week 16/18... my sickness hasnt returned in second tri which i was REALLY expecting, and whilst its hot its not blazing sun which makes it ten times worse..

despite being a big fat fat fatty, iv enjoyed my pregnancy since about week 18, despite the rollercoaster of emotions. Il be sad when its all over and i know i will miss it, but oh how i cant wait to meet my baby.

and guess what!

TODAY ITS AUGUST!!!!!!!!!

IM HAVING MY BABY THIS MONTH!!!!

:D xxxxxxx

Love the attitude fern, hoping some time off work will give me your positivity!!
And yay I'm with you for august cheers - I'm having my baby next month (hopefully unless I go over!!!)

Final antenatal class tonight, I've really enjoyed them. Tonight it's 'first few days with baby' so breastfeeding, bathing etc

Just woke up to tea and toast in bed by other hAlf who is watching my 4 yr old :) cuz he knows I got up 5 times to pee!!

Woke happy n excited :) 18 weeks today!! Only 22 to go! 17 days till scan to find out pink or blue! And I woke feeling excited about giving birth. I want to listen to my body this time and can't wait for those first magical moment baby is handed to me for skin to skin and when they cry then calm once on u and they blink their tiny eyes!!!!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

Exciting grumble! Can't wait to hear all about it... Not long for you Leanne either!!

thanks sarah, enjoy your classes. i was so dissapointed with mine, gutted we never enjoyed them.

leanne, you sound very positive and its fab that you feel excited about birth, thats how i feel. My body fights me for that panic reaction, but im trying hard to fight it, i really want to enjoy this experiance.

grumble, how exciting! are you finding out the flavour? xx

Ohhh grumble hope it goes well and u have a nice sonographer who takes time for u to see baby as much as poss!!

Are u finding out? Xx

Hopefully finding out! Behave baby behave :) I'll share the pics & news later :) Got the scan at 2pm then my dad is taking us out for ice cream mmmm nomnom

Fern- You'll be fine...just think about having your little one in your arms :D

Awww I hope u can find out!

Fern have u played about with the silly old wives tales ways of guessing ur babys sex? I have lol it's just a bit of fun! Might post a little list up for us all to
Play with! Xx

Well poor Jacob was pink lol but I think I did it wrong at the time lol this time it says pink and I did it right with the whole lunar age thing lol have u done the pendant one too? I never did it with Jacob! But this one says pink with it and the cravings say pink n Jacobs cravings said blue but who knows lol it's just fun haha :)

Guessing the sex,

Chinese calendar said Girl, Cravings said girl, pendant inconclusive, the quiz thing on here said boy and girl, the madame Zaruska thingy said boy and my bump shape "you're all front/bump" meant boy.

Even before my 20 week scan I KNEW I was having a boy. It just felt like boy. I'd have been more surprised if the scan revealed it was a girl to be honest.

I had that intuition feelin too lexi with Jacob all through n I stayed yellow :) but knew I was havin a boy!!

This time I have to admit I dunno what I feel I'm havin!!! I don't have a clue!!! Lol

See I've got a gut feeling that it's a boy, have done from the start as has hubby. So we're now convinced it'll be a girl lol!!

Back to group tonite after quite a few weeks of indulging myself!!! Arrgghh wish me luck!!!

Hope u ladies and bumpies r all well!!

Back from the scan :) Went really well, all measured normal & healthy!

I did see on the notes it said - ultrasound view:restricted by raised BMI :( she didn't say anything & she also said the picture was really clear...did anyone else have this?

Here's my scan

1.jpg

It's a ..............................

Girl!

Back