Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks bunny. Baby has always been head down when MW has checked. The pressure all night down there was horrendous - was really difficult to move around in bed. Will take some getting used to if this is how it's going to stay!!

Spooky premonition dream alert... I had a dream my 'due date' was Friday 9th... No month. So I was thinking it could really be either sept or oct. Well I've checked and there is indeed a Friday 9th September and it's the day I hit full term. Spooky... Is that when I'll have the baby I wonder?

My official due date is 30th sept btw

Urgh :(

Ladies when does the nice stage start :( i'm near 19 weeks n it hasn't begun yet :,(

I'm so tired all the time n cranky occasionaly sick and headaches! I kno there was a glowing stage where pregnancy was good.... Forgot when n want it now :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

Urgh :(

Ladies when does the nice stage start :( i'm near 19 weeks n it hasn't begun yet :,(

I'm so tired all the time n cranky occasionaly sick and headaches! I kno there was a glowing stage where pregnancy was good.... Forgot when n want it now :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

:sigh: I think it starts when they are born, or at least that's when you forget how much pregnancy sucks ;) and start having thoughts like oh it wasn't really all bad, :p ((hugs))

Sorry Leanne I never had the blooming stage. I think it should have hit me at about 22 weeks and last for about 4-6 weeks but unfortunately that was when I fell down the stairs and spent those few weeks with my coccyx in agony...
Fingers crossed yours will hit you soon x

Oooo Sarah that is spooky........make sure you're ready for the 9th then lol!!!

Grumble, hope you decided to take the cocodamol and it worked for you! nomnom dorito's lol, i had 2 big fat scones with butter and jam on lol. On my own for tea so think i'll go get myself special foo yung then i'm off to watch my friends band so i will have half a guiness n black........good for iron i believe!

xx

hmm leaanne, im afraid my nice stage only kicked in for brief periods, around like 24 wks... 28 wks... a little bit up till recently too lol.. Other than that i have to admit there is nothing beautiful or fun about pregnancy. You just keep reminding yourself your brewing somthing amazing, cos thats all that got me through the crap days! LOL

today i am tired. Spent untill late last night in day assesment, yet again.......

baby has slowed down movments wise drastically over wed/thurs so by yday (friday) i went for a swim, got to 25 lengths and thought .. i gota get out.. i dont feel right. Phoned the mw and told her i was sure i was just being paranoid but would she please see me... she phoned back at 11 saying id have to go to DAU, so i said il wait a while and go home and have a bath, a cold drink.. lie down...

Joe got home at 6 and i decided it was time to get checked out as still no movement and i was getting really anxious. We got down there and they put me on the trace. she told me to get drinking as baby looked sleepy and maybe dehydrated though i knew id drank loads....
MW's were nice but really uncommunicative. Infact, after the trace had finished, she tore the sheet off and just left, having said nothing! no.. oh this looks good. or.. how are you feeling.....

anyways, doctor came. Said they wanted to scan me because iv been in before with reduced movements.. but there was no staff in to scan being 9pm on a friday night by this point and so iv been booked in for 10:20 am on monday. i asked her if she thought everything was fine and she said yes,... but iv been very upset today. She said to go straight back in should baby slow movements again... luckily baby has been moving today so that has made me feel better. But i feel very emotional and really low. Monday seems an age away to see for myself if baby is ok.

Reading my notes she wrote 3/5's palapable ... i can only assume this means baby is 2/5's engaged? she didnt half freaking prod and proke me mind.

ohhhhhhhhhh im trying so hard to relax but im getting so anxious and nervous. I feel like my calm hypnobirth is slipping away from me, i just dont have a grip on my emotions at all.

Fern that sounds so scary, good you went in though- im sure they would have told you if there was something to worry about, and at least you've got a scan booked Monday - should definitely put your mind at rest. Try not to worry about it and let it get you down (easier said than done I know)

Fern I can understand why you are so upset, it's not great having a MW lacking in social skills. But like Sarah said if something was wrong they would rise it up immediately. Good luck with the scan and I hope it puts your mind at rest x

Aww Fern, I really understand how you feel, especially with my experience of pregnancy and hospitals.

One positive factor is if they were really concerned you wouldn't have been allowed home. Sometimes our little bubbas have lazy times, especially close to the end of the pregnancy

Make sure you relax (easier said than done I know), drink and eat plenty and if not already doing so make notes of bubba movements.

Tomorrow is Monday so you've made it.

Look after your self hun x

Thanks for your concern girls xxx.. i figured the same, if they were thinking it serious they would have kept me in.. called someone in... sent me to another hosp who had staff.....

not going to sleep well tonight, and have spent all day in tears.. in between furiously scrubbing the house.. im tired.. proberly hasnt helped the situation.

Babys movements have been fine today, so i dont know why im so worried. Im so impatient now. i just wish baby was here so i could see that s/he was okay! i hate not knowing whats going on in there. Equally im now shitting it about the birth.

Hope you get on ok tomorrow fern!

Can't believe how many weeks everyone is. Love reading all your stories and you sharing your experiances! makes me feel a bit more prepared and to know what to expect when it happens for me!

Grumble, hope you decided to take the cocodamol and it worked for you! nomnom dorito's lol, i had 2 big fat scones with butter and jam on lol. On my own for tea so think i'll go get myself special foo yung then i'm off to watch my friends band so i will have half a guiness n black........good for iron i believe!

xx
I took 1 tablet last night as i needed to sleep, it seemed to work as i slept from 2am until 11am!!! I did wake up quite a few times but it was so nice waking up after a proper sleep. I got up and could stand upright! Still painful but stood upright- but over the course of the day i've tensed up and stooped over again and now it hurts too much to stand up straight- may take another 1 tablet tonight to help me sleep and relax my leg/back muscles. Omnomnom to scones,chinese & alcohol!! Mmmmm My mum had the odd half of guiness when she was pregnant with me purely for iron too don't you know hehe.

Fern i'm so sorry you've had such a stressful weekend- I hope you get some help on Monday- try and relax this evening xxx

Bloody hell Fern can't beleive the way you were treated, I'd be fuming too! Think Mw's get complacent(spelling?) cos they see this all the time, we don't! hope you're scan goes ok tomoz.

Well went to Mothercare for the first time today. Just walked round in a daze really lol! Hard to know what i need as my sister is giving me a lot of stuff from her 2 babies! Tried on a work shirt............er i think not, How see through? All my team are blokes so not really appropiate! lol not that they'd complain! Also finally picked up my bounty/emmas diary packs. Bit of a waste really. The Bounty one was better, got a few sample packs and vouchers. All helps i suppose!

Have sat down with my sis now with a list of stuff i need( downloaded free off martins money matters)so feeling a bit better now.Off to get paint tomoz for baby's room.Woohoo can't wait to get started on that! Been looking at wall stickers on ebay as well for idea of themes, there are some gorgeous designs and cheap too! Think we're going for a car theme since both our jobs revolve around traffic!!!lol Is that sad???

links - Transports on the road Large Wall Stickers for children.

Buggy Cars Wall Stickers for children and nursery rooms

Safari Animal Circus on the Train Wall Stickers for children and nursery room.

These were off another site but they are cheaper on ebay!

xxx

I feel bloody awful today, over the past three weeks I have started to be sick regular but today was the worst with both my lunch and dinner literally coming back up with two mins of eating. I feel so sore and thirsty which is making me feel so tired and I am already anemic so looks like I will spending a lot more time in bed resting.

Urghh had an awful few days and still having them but feel a little better. Just as i was getting a bit better from my bug i get catarrh and my chest hurt so bad the last two days that i couldnt do much. It still hurts but its bearable now and hopefully should clear up soon. Feel so tired too as my youngest daughter finds it so amusing waking up at 6 2 days running. I have lost 1lb but will probably gain 2lbs as i have been off plan yesterday (had a pizza) and off plan today as i am too tired and still feel ill to cook so will have to rely on hubby who doesnt cook the most healthy food! I will rest all day today and hopefully feel better 2moro and get back into plan x
OOooo can feel flutters and bumps a couple of times a days now, cant wait till i feel the proper kicks x

Bunny , hope you're feeling better soon. Same for you Safia.

Nothing to report as of yet. Off to Sw in a bit lol, gonna be bad news but hey i'm pregnant! lol

Hope everyone has a happy day xx

Ooh you guys do sound like your having a rough time of it.. i hope the sickness and bugs all subside and you all feel brighter soon!

so, went for my scan this morning. Iv been a wreck all weekend and i am SO tired. I feel so drained.. but i am so happy to report that my baby Noodle is growing well. Infact, sonographer said baby had a beautiful tum tum :D head was so far down (HORAH! 1/5 engaged, whoopie doo basil!) she couldnt measure that, but thats ok. Placenta is strong, fluid is fine.. she said babies bladder was full to the brim lol.. heart looks strong and it is measuring 6.11lbs with no head measurments, estimating a current weight of around 7, 7.5lbs. Holy crapola is all i can say, with just under 2 weeks to go...... if i go over i could have quite the chubber on my hands. Bit too late to start perinal massage?! damn it. Even if i could reach my lady garden its a bit late now me thinks.

xx

thats good to hear ferm i have a growth scan 2moz to make sure things are fine!..... my baby didnt move much yesterday and the day felt so long cos of it me trhinking if he is ok but last nite he starting niggling about so put me at ease, u just get so used to the movements when u dont feel em or as often as u have been u do start to panic i think its only normal! not long for u now tho :D

So glad everything is ok for you fern not long now!

Well its just over a week till my period is due but my belly just feels strange! Im cramping on and off and sorry if to much information but i am getting so much discharge i have had to put a panty liner on! do you think its just me period on its way or something more? i seen a pyhsic in may and he told me i would have a baby by the following may. If i caught this month it would be due the end of April!

Back