Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thanks for the support guys. Am eating pinapple and bouncing on my ball tonight :D dont think much of it though.

squiggy il keep my fingers crossed for you, i hope you are not dissapointed. It'd be fab if you caught this month. The month i caught i had funny discharge and i just 'knew' i also kept getting a 'tuggy' sensation aswell as like period pain aches xxx

I hope so! my lower back has been aching the past 2 days and i had heartburn today after breakfast and its just the same as i always eat! Think its just cause i really want it Im reading to much into little things!

Hey everyone, hope your all ok. Won't be long now fern! Squiggy fingers crossed for you x

Hope anyone who is near these riots/fires is safe? I have friends and family in London :( I've not heard back from one of my friends in Croydon yet :(

grumbletumble said:
Hope anyone who is near these riots/fires is safe? I have friends and family in London :( I've not heard back from one of my friends in Croydon yet :(

I have been watching the news can't believe it! hope your friends get in touch soon!

There are riots in birmingham west midlands now too bullring has Been looted and everythin. I literaly live 15 min drive from there!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

God in Birmingham now, look after yourself Leanne - people are being opportunities and they suck dick being so selfish now and not considering innocent people it is affecting

Lost 2lbs last night and got my 1.5 stone award!!! Yay it's only taken me since January!!!!!!! Forever!!!!!

Well done mrss2010 on loosing! Welcome Gemma! Well went to class yesterday and put another 5 lb on eeeekkkkkk!!!!! thats now grand total of 1 stone 3 lb at wk 24! Really not happy with this and gave myself a good talking to!Pregnant does not = greedy! lol
Am currently writing out a food diary to try to keep me on track. It should'nt even be hard with 105 syns and being able to have an extra A/B on extra easy!

Good news for you Fern!!!
xx

Thanks jojo!
Welcome Gemma, to b honest I'm 14 weeks tomoro and only on my second week following Sw since I got my bfp cause the food aversions made me go off anythin fruit or veg lol I think it's much easier to follow ee when ur allowed 2 hea and 2 heb when pregnant but in saying that I was good mon-fri and had wot I fancied at the weekend, I'll not get away with that everyweek tho!

I follow it losely the plan but struggle, so I am just going to wait after the baby has arrived and fingers crossed I should be more focused then!

I've not followed it at all really, first 3 months i had sickness and could only eat toast and now i'm eating whatever i fancy lol. At this very moment i'm eating ice cream & sprinkles :D
Luckily so far i've only put on 3lbs but i think maybe i should start back on the plan soon so i don't suddenly pile it on!

I been so upset today ha a bad dream where I lost baby and was dead inside me and I could feel them through
My tummy :,(

Then cried cuz of riots. My son and unborn gotta grow up in a generation of this mess!!

:,(

She got her nose smashed in. She was helping her mate cuz they had cameras cuz they do photography. They were beatin him up n tryin to take his camera so she stepped to help him and got hurt too. Pics are on daily mail. :,(

She got her nose smashed in. She was helping her mate cuz they had cameras cuz they do photography. They were beatin him up n tryin to take his camera so she stepped to help him and got hurt too. Pics are on daily mail. :,(

Poor thing :( Better stay in tonight!

As for your dream, remember it is just a dream missy, all is ok, if you ever get worried maybe ring the midwife.

I know what you mean about wondering what kind of world you're bringing your baby into! It's really scary, i just can't believe there are people with these kinds of morals & no sympathy/empathy with other humans....it's disgusting!

Back