Pregnancy and Slimming World

oh leanne, sorry to hear about your friend.. and your dream. I know how awful they can seem!! i had some really nasty ones around 20 ish weeks and i used to wake up crying!! ((Hugs))

i am very sad at the state of the world today, what utter scum.

All shops are now shut even 24 hr ones. It's been in wolverhampton and now west bromwich which is literaly down the road. So scared tonight! :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 11lb

Ohhh myyyy goooodddddd

19+2 weeks preg and I gained a shocking 5lb this week!!!!

Booooooo

Hope ur ok fern!
Had such nightmares last night bout rioting!

Anyone else scared that it's a sign of the end of the world :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Not so much worried about it being the end of the world more a bunch of wasters who have nothing better to do with their time.....ho hum after growing up in Belfast we r pretty much used to riots but all this looting crap never goes on! It's mad!

Hey girls, hope you're all staying safe.

Well I had my physio appointment this morning and I'm really pleased. She diagnosed me with SPD even though my symptoms are slightly different.
She gave me 2 different support belts to try and some exercises to do which is what I really wanted. She also gave me tips about how to lift, do housework etc.

She recommended aquanatal too but it's going to prove a bit too expensive for me as the pool is a bus ride away plus I'd need to buy a mat cossie. So I'm going to get an exercise ball to use instead.

So girls if you do start with symptoms I'd recommend you get a physio referral!

Oh and fern I've got a bone to pick with you... Ever since you said the other day about eating a bowl of coco pops I've been craving them like crazy. So I caved today and bought some!

Oh and fern I've got a bone to pick with you... Ever since you said the other day about eating a bowl of coco pops I've been craving them like crazy. So I caved today and bought some!

:Dshould have added small print 'Not liable for inducing anyone elses pregnancy cravings!' LOL

i have 4 boxes here and im seriously cocopopped out!!
but im still craving cereals, i think its the milk? cos i dont like milk usually.

went for a swim again this morn, 30 lengths like usual but i dont think il manage twice this week- im finding things really hard going this week! mw app yday and she couldnt feel the head at all, only shoulders.. get in :D im hoping it wont be long for me, i am OVER excited right now! almost bubba time!.. hopefully............

these riots are doing my nut in.. i say, get the army in, rubber bullets and water canons. Complete and utter idiots the lot of them.. and as for it all being kids, i dont think so! saw footage of some woman having her kids try on trainers outside a store before robbing them yday :eek:

Hi all hope everyone has a safe nite all this riot stuff is mental!
finally come off nites at work hope they sort out a better chair for me now :)
am playing with my new phone lol minimins app is top! gonna try to put a wedding pic on so lets see.....

Attachments

• 283564_10150259992318687_568618686_7752169_6713512_n.jpg
    283564_10150259992318687_568618686_7752169_6713512_n.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 116
Aww such a sweet pic jojo, you look really radiant x

:(I can't sleep on my tummy anymore as its too uncomfortable so didnt get much sleep as sleeping on my hips flares up my spd so i was clicking away everytime i turned!

The 4 days or so i have not been on plan and oh boy do i regret it i feel awful, my indigestion is playing up worse, i am eating way too much so that isnt helping in trying to get to sleep either so i think i better get back onto plan 2moro as today i have already been off plan:eek:
Mmm i was feeling baby flutters but the last few days baby has gone silent but i will try and prod it awake today as its making me paranoid now.
Ooo Fern not long now (thats if you havent already had baby) x

Gorgeous pic jojo - you and hubby look really happy!

Having a cooking day today while it's raining - huge vat of chicken soup for hubby's lunches, some courgette and mint soup (thanks to the monster courgette MIL gave me - think bigger than a marrow!), chicken and mushroom pie for tea (naughty I know) and possibly a sponge cake with strawberries in the middle.

So I'm trying out my new support belt while cooking!

I am so excited I start my parental craft class tonight :D

Did anyone watch Cherry's document on BBC£ about parental styles, all I say is OMG I will enjoy the baby years and s**t myself when they get too teenages, there is so many challenges to face!

I watched it yesterday - was really interesting to see all the different parenting styles. I've got no idea how we'll be able to find that balance! Have kept it so hubby can watch too.

Enjoy your class tonight!

Enjoy your class tonight bunny :) Didn't see the doc, I'll try & catch it on iplayer (was it on bbc3?)

I'm thinking of starting back to sw classes in September- Do i get the form that the midwife signs from sw or from the midwife? Does anyone know?

Oooo also the pain in my hip/leg/back is slowly going! So i think i just pulled a muscle rather than it being a long term problem....fingers crossed it goes completly soon, i've had it a week! But i can stand up straight now and lay on my back for 5 mins :D Been sleeping a bit better too yay!

I've been sleeping on my side as i find it difficult to sleep on my tummy now :( It's been really painful because of my leg but i've found sleeping with a pillow in between my legs has helped a lot!

Hi all

Woohoo the picture worked yay!!!!! Will post a bump pic asap

Had a great nights sleep for the first time in ages , the whole sleeping on my side was not helping the pgp even with pillows between my legs! took to sleeping half on my belly half on my side in the recovery position sort of lol. Anyway it worked so hoping it will continue to do so, feel so much better for a bit more sleep!
The physio did say that you can still sleep on your belly by putting a pillow at top and bottom of bump so gonna try that next!

Well i was doing so well with sw until today!........woke up starving so had a huge bowl of cereal (28g x 5 probably lol) now at work and was starting to feel funny so had not 1 bag crisps but 2 (since the 2nd bag was free, was hanging from vending machine lol)nope still feeling a bit faint so had a 4 finger kitkat! feeling bit better but could still eat loads! Got cold fritatta and salad for tea, got a feeling thats just not going to do it for me lol. Ah well baby clearly having a greedy day. Will try to pull it back tomorrow!

Back