Pregnancy and Slimming World

Omg I feel so nervous!!! Scan at 3.30 today! I think I'm nervous incase Its a boy and I don't kno how I will react. Mostly cuz my other half admired yesterday that deep down he would like a girl a he has a son and I have a son :( so I feel nervous as I kno deep down yh i would like a daughter but is prob a boy! I just feel like it.....

I will love baby anyway. How can u not
Love something sonprecious and tiny and vunerable and made by u.

Just needed to vent about it. As it's one of those thingsncant talk about to anyone.

Anyone else felt like this

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s

I feel like this as my husband has admitted that he wants a boy this time to even out the family as we have 2 lovely princesses already. I would also like a boy but wont be too upset if it is a girl because i want a large family and i feel its a girl too x

I don't kno if I feel like in havibg a boy or a girl :( I just don't kno

Been cryin bout it and I kno it's so stupid I just feel awful bout it n I wish I felt that intuition this time but I don't.. With Jacob all through pregnancy to labour I knew it was a boy and wasright!

My scan date is on the 20th next month so cant wait for that. I have a feeling that when i go to see my mum in just over a weeks time she will have a hidden stash of baby unisex clothes even though i told no dont buy anything as i will be finding out next month if it is baby girl or boy, than you can buy. My sister told me she disappeared for a while while they were shopping so i can have a guess to what she was up to lol. Will have to have a good search and make her take anything she has brought back.
Lol my little 18 month old lifts her tops up and points to her belly button and says baby and this morninging she took her dummy strap and was putting it across her stomach like she was scanning lol! My older nearly 3 year old isnt that bothered but the youngest one is always saying hello to my tummy and waving at baby and she loves kissing my belly x

I guess for me i am guessing its girl because of symptoms and the way my tummy is. This pregnancy is now easier but no different to my last apart from my spd isnt as bad and i dont yet have a bad rash on my hand that i developed in my last 2 pregnancies. Also i suppose its a mind thing if i think its a boy and its not than i know i will be majorly disappointed so thats another reason i think its a girl x
Dont worry i know what your feeling i went through the same in my last pregnancy but its also worse waiting so once you know whether its a boy or girl you will feel a lot better x

This time my tummy shape is different my sickness has been worse instill have nausea and constipation and a crave for fruit and fruit juice totaly off meat onions veg salad and spices. All different to my pregnancy with my son so I would love to let my mind say girl as it's all different but I kno my mom carried exactly same with me n my brother n she was convinced he was a girl n it wasn't.

Oh well 5 and half hours omg it's gonna drag

Well my mum who had 4 of us girls before she had my brother said that she knew it was a boy because she went over red meat she couldnt stop eating it so you never know. In my last two pregnancies i didnt really have a swaying for certain foods just couldnt stand chicken and still cant x

omg i would be going crazy waiting, although my oh has decided that he doesnt want to know until the baby arrives what we are having and since he doesnt get much of a say in anythin else i decided to go along with it as i couldnt find out and not tell him! it would be out of me b4 i even realised wot i did!!!!

good luck for later! x

funnily i have gone off onions, but only if they are raw if they are in something cooked then im ok with them but my oh had raw onions the other day and i thought i was gonna barf and i could smell them off his breath the whole day even tho he brushed his teeth and was eating gum! lol weird eh?

funnily i have gone off onions, but only if they are raw if they are in something cooked then im ok with them but my oh had raw onions the other day and i thought i was gonna barf and i could smell them off his breath the whole day even tho he brushed his teeth and was eating gum! lol weird eh?
Mine was any kind of onions, even seeing them in the fridge! I also went off mushrooms...luckily i can have both now- my favs :D

I went off red meat right at the start and still won't eat it... Although I think it's purely psychological now!! Going to treat myself to a gorgeous rare steak with a blue cheese sauce once baby's born... I reckon that'll get me back onto meat!

Although that's no help whatsoever as I dont know what I'm having.

Purchase no.1 for hospital bag made today - cheap big knickers from m&s!!

Hi ladies!

Just got bk. Was in there hours. Blatently a boy! He had to show "it" off but wouldn't move bout for lady to measure and was proper chillin with his hand by his face and kept moving his feet away from her!

Got upset cuz I was told I have a low lying and anterior placenta. If at my 36 week scan It doesn't move up could mean c section

And I gots have diabetes blood test cuz of bmi

((Hugs)) I remember how disappointed I was when they said Leo was a boy I went outside sat under a tree and cried, soon got over it though with Logan it was even worse I was a mess for about a week kind of couldn't stand the idea of him replacing Leo. Won't lie and say I ever really got over it with him, but couldn't imagine my life without him. I guess each hospital must have their own criteria on tests because of BMI I will keep my fingers crossed that they tell you placenta won't be a problem at your next scan. Hope you at least got some nice scan photos mine were crappy this time around. Hugs Crystal xx

Say hello to baby boy number 3 :) mommys little lazy man!

Attachments

• image-3109922618.jpg
    image-3109922618.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 68
Massive congratulations Leanne, stunning picture.. really clear.

If you need to have a chat about it being bouncing boy no3 instead of little princess number 1, you know where all here and wont judge. xx

Back