Pregnancy and Slimming World

just popping on to say a massive goodluck to you Sarah. Really enjoy these last few weeks, and honestly.. try to remember and embrace every step, no matter how overwhelming it may feel when you do hit labour time. Id give anything to go back and have that day again. xx

FernXx said:
just popping on to say a massive goodluck to you Sarah. Really enjoy these last few weeks, and honestly.. try to remember and embrace every step, no matter how overwhelming it may feel when you do hit labour time. Id give anything to go back and have that day again. xx

Thank you honey.

Do you know, I'm really really excited about going into labour and meeting my little one, I guess that's why I'm feeling so impatient now. Bring it on!!

Good luck sarah and when your settled let us know how you and your little bundle are..

well ladies 1 st time back at weight in, in 5weeks - 4 lbs on - im dumbstruck as the midwife scale had me 1 stone 4 lbs up ... do you think there is something wrong here???

L

No no no don't get excited girls ha ha!!
Still no sign of anything like labour yet, bunny I'm sure you'll go before me...

Aw, we shall see, you never know when a baby is concerned :) Even with the two weeks extention after EDD we will have out babies in a months time, yikes now there is a thought!!!

But that seems sooo long away!!!
I've got 10 days worth of raspberry leaf tea capsules left so I've told baby they have to be here by then so I don't need to buy any more lol

The only way to guarantee labour is too book something you really want to do like a meal at a really expensive restaurant or tickets for something, sod's law says the kid will choose to arrive because they have to find ways to annoy you before they are even born lol. Going shopping in tesco and spending way more money than you intended seems to work quite well or there's always booking an induction Logan's was booked for the Thursday (they figured it was safer since I was really ill and he wasn't growing anyway) he arrived on the Tuesday morning lol. I'm trying to keep mine in there for a little while longer but I think she has other ideas, still leaking fluid, still having a lot of pain in my stomach and back just like I did with the boys, it would very much surprise me if I made my next consultant appointment in 3 weeks time. Seem to have had an appointment made for every single one of them that I never made it too, Lukas's I think was on the monday he was born on the Saturday morning, Leo's was later in the afternoon although it was fun when they rung up to see where I was and was able to say to them oh didn't you know he was born this morning lol. Will be hoping it's soon and problem free for both of you. Hugs Crystal xx

Crystal you're such a pro!! Not like us first timers worrying about everything lol!!
Hope your little one does decide to hang in there for you.
How many weeks are you? (i can't see any tickers as I'm on my iPod)

30 ish (ticker says 30+4), I kind of confused the ticker by adding the date of my last period and the due date from the hospital so it gives me something in the middle of my dates (31 weeks) and the scan dates (29 weeks). I don't feel like I know anything more now than I did when I was pregnant with Lukas lol it's just that all of my pregnancies have been so complicated and unique. When I was pregnant with Lukas and Leo I bothered to go to the hospital for things like leaking fluids, pain etc and kind of got sick of being admitted. Then they did nothing except annoy me by doing nothing, and I discharged myself. With Logan I avoided the hospital at all costs I kind of took the approach that even if I dragged up there it wouldn't change anything. When my kids decide to make an appearance they do it quickly and there is absolutely no stopping them lol, even the hospital admits that. I guess they like to be unpredictable even before they are born lol. Life is never boring with my kids put it that way lol. Hugs Crystal xx

Causing trouble before they're even born lol!
You never know, this one might take a bit longer and take you totally by surprise.

I've just done a pregnancy pilates workout using the exercise ball, off one of the sky fitness channels. It's lovely actually, nice to stretch some of my muscles and joints, and includes some squats which I need to keep practicing ready for labour as I have no strength in my legs at all!!

Going to try and do it everyday as I'm sure some of the positions must be encouraging baby to come out!!
They're really good the channels - I've spotted mother and baby yoga classes as well as postnatal fitness on there too which will be great for post-birth

I have just woken up, yawn - exercise, what the hell is that? To be fair I roll on my ball every night to help but also as the added benefit to help my food go down (only, for a little bit though, until few hrs later when I bring it back up, lol ;) )

Off to Sainsbury's later - watch this space!

lol I admire anyone that can manage exercise while pregnant I can barely manage to drag together the energy to get dressed each day, but in all fairness that was just as much of a problem before I was pregnant it's not the baby's fault she just kind of increases pre-existing problems seizures aren't as bad this time though which makes a nice change. Hugs Crystal xx

Believe me it's not strenuous lol. More about stretching that anything else. Believe me I haven't got the energy to do anything more!!

Well hubby's booked Monday off and we're spending the day in Cardiff bay - cinema and lunch somewhere nice. So I guess Monday is the day to look out for if baby wants to cause problems!!

Can't wait - been suffering from serious bouts of cabin fever!!

Hope everyone and your bumps are doing ok today and looking forward to the weekend.

Happy 38 weeks for me today - eek!!

Off to the midwife at 2:45 as i am a little bit worried about baby movements and plus at my last midwife appointment she could only hear a background heartbeat so i didnt hear anything as baby wasmoving around too much. Just need abit of reassurance that everything is ok as this pregnancy is really different from my other 2, even my spd is better this pregnancy!

Good luck Hun, it'll be good to get some reassurance xx

Back