Pregnancy and Slimming World

Thx girls I feel like a whale lol my bump is wat I was when full term with Jacob lol I'm gonna be massive.

Lookin tho as I've only gained 4lb i can see my legs n arms look thinner!!!

Good luck safia let us kno how u get on!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 3pm

OMG that's great!!! Woohoo not long until you meet your little boy. Good luck honey xxx

Omg yeeeyyyyyyy

Have a great birth!!! :) u be a mommy verrryyyy soon :)

Hahaha bless ya posting an update!!!

Ohhhhh can't wait to hear from you again when he is here and pictures yey!!

Oh Bunny never mind 'Like' I LOVE that post! Good luck. Keep calm and focused and we look forward to meeting your little man in a wee while Xxx

Oooh Bunny good luck hope it's quick and as painless as possible. Hugs Crystal xx

Everything is ok with baby and my blood pressure is now normal. More so than when I was first pregnant. Other half asked bout the new midwife led unit (birthing centre) opening October. And basicly I'm high risk and I will stay high risk until I have my scan at 36 weeks to find out if placenta has moved and where about it is. I wanted a home birth and them gave in to other half about going to a midwife led unit. And now I am doomed for hospital or csection until further notice basicly and I just feel so upset and so not relaxed :( I can't have the birth I want or even try for it :(

Might sound silly to people but I really don't want this baby in hospital :( not after my experience with jacob

I suppose I can see it from both sides, I can't say I have ever enjoyed giving birth all of mine have been quick and unpredictable and only Lukas was born in a hospital and that was almost down a toilet lol. Leo was a homebirth because we didn't have time to get to the hospital even though we were only a few minutes away, Logan was born in the back of the ambulance 5 minutes from home. I would much rather have been in a delivery suite like a normal person and gotten them to special care sooner. On the flipside my mum had a placental abruption with my little brother Aidan and if she hadn't been in a hospital both of them would have died, she lost so much blood. I guess the problem with a low lying placenta or with placenta preavia (that doesn't look like it's spelt right) is that things can change fast a hospital is the safest place for you and the baby to be incase anything gets out of hand, not saying it will just saying that they have to be prepared in case it does. You can still write a birth plan and tell them what kind of birth you want in a hospital, if you want a natural birth or want to actively move around or whatever it is you do want, make sure it's written down and you have multiple copies of it. They usually try and accommodate anything that is safe for you and the baby within reason, but you have to make sure they know what you want and maybe have a backup plan just in case. Hugs Crystal xx

Leann you have to do what's best for you and baby, and if the advice of MW's is to go to hospital then you should seriously consider it. I'm all for empowering women and making birth as natural as possible but if there's a safety issue then personal preferences have to take a back seat.

And any labour can go a bit awry - I was a textbook pregnancy, no issues at all and was peeved when MW said I couldn't have a home birth for first baby. I couldn't understand why even though she explained that with a first baby you're an unknown quantity so hard to know how your labout will go, whereas with subsequent labours your body knows what to do. I was still peeved, then I took a placental abruption and I am so glad I was surrounded by people who were able to respond to that quickly and help me and my son.

I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, but think it over and see what happens at your next scan - it could all change by then :)

Omg Bunny how exciting, knew by the time i got back off my jollies either you or Sarah would be in labour lol! Good luck hun xx

Anyway back off my honeymoon, had a fab time pgp did spoil it a little bit for me, cried a few times in pain but there's nothing i can do about it! Back at physio 2m betting one of my hips has twisted again! Got podiatry app end of month, be interesting to see what they have to say?! bloody feet are a mess at the mo, 3 times the size lol! Have to keep them elevated which is helping until i start walking about! Went Sw monday , oh dear, put on 10lb in a wk?? :eek: Hoping its all in my feet!;)
Have been reading back all the posts over the last wk and seems we are all having trouble sleeping, mine is due to pain waking me up or needing the loo!
Having trouble bending over now lol, getting bigger now, also feeling breathless after getting dressed! Godknows how i'm gonna get on in next few wks.
Finally pram shopping 2m also better start getting my bags ready.........can anyone tell me the best list to go off from all the baby sites ie bounty etc. thanks in advance

Jo xx

Back