Pregnancy and Slimming World

Congratulations on baby Charles!! We've all been dying to hear off you!

Thank you for sharing your story, sounds like you didn't have an easy time of it and more sickness! Bet you're pleased to have your stomach back now!!

Hows breastfeeding going?

Congratulations again to you and your family, can't wait to see some gorgeous pictures!!

Awwwww congrats Bunny and Alan, charles is a lovely name.Can't wait to see pictures, hope you're all ok xxx

Sarah, aww how sweet of your hubby, bless him! Hope your straightners live up to ghd standards lol!

Feeling down today, pain is just horrendous and cannot get comfy in bed, been half lying on my stomach to try to take weight off hips but then i panic thinking i'm squashing baby to death!!!! He has moved so know i'm just being daft!
Been worrying about writing my birth plan and keep putting it off, Got my wkly email off Aptamil and they have a printable one which looks really good , heres the link: -
http://www.aptamil.co.uk/cmsassets/APT_downPDF_BirthPlan201004150417.pdf

xx

Jojo - not sure if it'll be the same for you but I was given a birthplan to fill out at my antenatal classes, could be a welsh thing or hospital specific. Mind you to be honest mine is really flexible, in a kind of 'I only want xx if deemed necessary', so if there is something really specific you want then you might be better off doing your own.

Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain, have you tried putting a feather pillow under your bump? I do this if I want to kinda lie on my tummy a bit to take pressure off my hips. But then my bloody hands go dead thanks to my carpal tunnel. My new thing is sleeping rubbish at night, then getting up at 6ish and napping downstairs for a couple of hours in the morning - I find the sofa comfier than the bed but still can't bring myself to come down in the middle of the night!

Congratulations Bunny, so pleased for you shame about the sickness though, I would take pain over feeling or being sick any time. Not sure about how everywhere else works but there's a birth plan section in the back of my maternity notes not that I have ever ended up filling it out lol not really much point for me. Sorry you are in so much pain JoJo I know it sounds really daft but try a cushion between your knees and a flat-ish pillow under your chest it sometimes helps. My bed kind of looks like the pillows exploded all over it and I am still not getting any sleep lol don't really think there is any such thing as comfortable in the last few weeks. Hubby is doing loads of batch cooking today trying to fill the freezer with meals and I am supposed to be trying to get caught up on the washing and making Lukas do his homework should be fun NOT. Hugs Crystal xx

Hi thanks for the advice guys, i'm doing all the pillows but they not really helping much! Think i'm just going to have to resign to sleeping in bits n bats! Might try the spare bed as well so i'm not disturbing hubs!Had a scare before, decided to nip to Asda which is literally across the road from me but couldn't manage to actually get into the store! Got this horrendous stitch type pain, had me bent double over! Had to ring hubs to fetch the car round for me! i'm ok now, god knows what it was! Scared me silly though!

Maybe some severe round ligament pain, or baby sticking their foot somewhere!!
Glad it's better now and you weren't stuck somewhere on your own.

Oh well my prediction of baby coming today is becoming increasingly slim lol

Thank you everyone for wishes, babay weighs 5lbs and 12ozs, breast feeding is going great, it is hard work I thought it would be a doddle but I am still learning and getting some additional help tomorrow as I have poor co-ordination :).

I have attached piccies of Charles for you all to enjoy :)

I did my birth plan on microsoft word and shoved it in my green notes at the back where there is a a blank page if you wanted to write it by hand.

Congrats Hun he's a little beaut xx

No signs!
I'm feeling disheartened now... Think I'll probably end up going right over and being induced now!!
Well I'm seeing my midwife weds with hopefully a sweep end of the week, just hope I'm ready for the sweep as I guess if my cervix hasnt started doing it's business then it won't work.

Chilling out this morning catching up on the weekends xfactor action

Silly thing is I just keep getting so emotional - I just want to meet my baby now!
I feel so ready, and I'm really excited about labour too, not nervous at all! Bring on the pain lol

Ladies - feel a tad down - last two days i havent eaten anything remotely slimming world - been down in the dumps and just eat rubbish and not helped my mood - weight in on wed and dont want to put on for the third week

Congratulations Bunny, baby Charles is gorgeous!!

Back