Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ooh jojo where abouts in Wales are you going?

Well MW has been - bp is same as yesterday so high still. Also mentioned that yesterday, although baby has been moving plenty, movements have been less frequent than normal. So ive got to go into hospital to be monitored. I'm taking my bag just in case. Will let you know when I get back...

Ohhh good luck Sarah!!

It's my birthday and ur baba not here tut tut lol

I wonder how today went as we still not heard from u

Xxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 1lb

Still no sign of Sarah??!!

How are u all?

I feel bit crap :(

Sickness returned n I'm 28 weeks now

Babys movements makes me so uncomfy

I try to sleep n baby thinks it's party time.

Also just realised I haven't had chance to sit n think yet that oh I'm havin a baby it's somehow not sunk in, dunno if it's cuz I work n I have a house to keep finances to budget and a 4 yr old n a 2 yr old step son?

Maybe I need to take some time out for myself..... Dunno....

Is it just me :(

omg bet sarahs had her baby.....woohoooo im in llanberis atm if thats anywhere near u! lol
had shock of my life today.....blue nipples!!!! i kid u not! n they were soooo painful cos id gone from hot car to cold caravan! i cried a bit n hubs laughed! x

Well went midwife my blood sugars have all come back fine.

Bp all fine again.

She finaly measured fundal height and baby is measuring 30 weeks rather than 28 weeks!!!!!!!! Won't go bk now till 6 weeks time. Babys heartbeat was fine at 154bpm although he was moving about a lot.

Xx

Weighed myself as I didn't on hol and I usualy weigh every wed. At 28 weeks I gained 4lb since last weigh in :) so on total a 6lb gain throughout pregnancy!! And I'm measuring 30 weeks! So baby is roughly 4lb acording to chart!!! Soooo I am happy with my pregnancy gain!

To be honest I actually feel thinner! My arms legs bum face are thinner and my back love handles have gone so my bra is now much better fit!!!! Just a big round ball like bump hahaha :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 5lb

Quick update after being admitted last monday and being very messed around by the doctors a decision has finally been made, leia will be delivered tomorrow by c-section absolutely terrified but also glad it will be over not sure what time but will try and let you know as soon as I can fingers crossed everything will go smoothly and we will have no major problems. Hugs crystal xx

Hope everything goes well for you crystal! good luck!!

Me and my husband have decided we are not going to try for a baby now till next year April/may time so i won't be joining you all anytime soon and hopefully when i can you will all be moved on from this lol! going to keep popping on though cause i love reading all your posts x x

Awwwww good luck crystal let us know when u feel up to it so we know you are ok :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 5lb

Well hello!!

I am pleased to announce the arrival of baby Isabella at 11.19am mon 10th October weighing just 6lb 5 at 10 days over!

Photos and full birth story to follow but at the moment I am a very happy mummy to be home as a family finally tonight.
She is amazing and I can't get over some of the emotions I'm feeling. We've had a few probs feeding - I've got an amazing supply but latching on has been more of a problem so I've been expressing a fair bit. Hopefully we'll crack it soon though.

Good luck crystal hope everything went ok.
Hope everyone else is doing ok too

woohoo Sarah congratulations - you must be a very happy mummy and I can not wait to hear all about it when you are ready. Take it easy and enjoy your time with your little one :)

Good luck crystal - hope everything goes ok for you :)

Back