Pregnancy and Slimming World

Congratulations

I found dairy easier to keep down, grab yourself a pack of muller lights and chow down, I found greasy things and hot food affected me the most, but don't worry it will most likely be gone half way through your second trimester xx

Awww congrats n welcome :) I'm expecting child number 2 and this tine round didn't get morning sickness till
Bout 6-7 weeks.

As far as I kno u follow as normal, but don't quote me I been doin bits n bobs as I just not felt like sw or n e thin but I haven't done too bad! :) 29 weeks today and only gained 6lb!!!

:) look forward to hearing from u more xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 5lb

Went to slimming world tonight mostly so I could share the photo of Leia with my friends from group, plus hubby needed to weigh in, he's only managed to weigh in once since he joined. He has lived on absolute junk for the last two weeks and I have just had a baby, ok admittedly a teeny weeny little one but she was still 3lb 10.5 plus whatever the weight was in blood and placenta, so how on earth did he manage to lose 5.5lb and get his half stone award while I put 2lb on, very irritating and frustrating, I guess I would have been much better eating the same junk as hubby instead of the hospital food lol. I'm not really concerned about my weight, but I really need group at the moment to help me stay on track and actually bother to eat. I know how ill I got when the boys were in special care and I was trying to balance visiting them and caring for them with expressing milk and recovering from having them, I don't want to do that again this time. Hugs Crystal xx

how on earth did he manage to lose 5.5lb and get his half stone award while I put 2lb on,

Don't worry hun, don't forget your boobs will be full of milk now, which can weigh a lot if you haven't fed in a while x

lol prob cos hes a man! they always loose it quicker and they get more syns grrrrr! Sure it will start to fall off you, bet alot of it is fluid especially if ur not eating! dont forget all the extra healthy extras u get if breast feeding, not got my book with me but they have mentioned it on breastfeeding posts. well done for going back so soon to class with all thats going on at the mo hope u got lots of claps n cheers for that!
Well been for my crutches....not had chance to use them yet though. 2nd day of 100 % sw completed been easy to be honest lol x

Woo hoo I somehow lost a pound!!

That makes me only 5lb heavier since I found out I was preg :) and I'm 29 weeks+2 days :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 4lb

Just found out I'm pregnant and hoping to carry on with SW, does anyone else know what extras I can have? X

you are allowed an extra hea and heb if ur following Extra easy but none if ur following red or green!

i need to get back on the wagon i just cant be assed with it at the minute! 5lbs on at 24 1/2 weeks aint bad tho eh? lol :D

Your doin great hun, I put on 3 stone with my first, lost 2 stone before now, but I'm still 3 stone overweight so can't afford to gain too much
I only do extra easy so I'll make sure I get my extras, o cheese how Iv missed you lol, x

Welcome mummyclark

i knew about the extra HEB but not the HEA? will txt my c and check since i've classed my 2nd b choice for 42 g l f cheese today.....if its right i can have 2 x alpen lights lol! Can't believe i'm still 100% sw this wk!
Top tip...............sometimes struggle with 1/3 superfree but have discovered aunt bessies finely chopped veg, frozen for £1. Brill for sticking in spag bol, shepherds pie or any soup! couldn't tell you how much of the pack you would need but still better than than nothing! lol. Its finely chopped onion, pepper, leek n celery.

xx

Hey ladies my consultant just confirmed extra a +b hex if on EE

Well ladies after not being weight in 3 weeks and eating disgustling - i have put on 7 lbs - in total 1stone 1lb and only 18 weeks - so so annoyed at my self

Im feeling positive this week though and currently doing a weekly planner and online shopping

Hi to all the new ladies - heres to happy healthy pregnancy

L xx

Hi vitva, aww don't be angry with yourself! Being pregnant you deserve to eat some crap, you've got so much going on in your head/ body over the baby that there's no room to be thinking about Sw unless you're a saint! lol! i wouldn't just put it down to crap food though, there's alot going on in the belly of your's and we are all different. You might be carrying a lot of fluid etc. i decided to be 100 % this wk cos i feel like i'm in the right frame of mind and yep the weight was creeping on as well. I'm not beating myself up though i've enjoyed eating loads of cakes n chocolate n bread lol! Suppose i want to prove that i've not got back into bad habits that made me overweight in the first place! I'm due to give birth in the worse month ever for watching my weight lol......blood xmas will be round the corner grrrrrr!!!! lol

anyway very happy you get both an extra A and B on extra easy ....saying that struggling to get both A choices in today as not had cereal so still got 300ml milk left and i've no cheese till i go shopping Fri.
Anyone any ideas? Can't drink milk on its own or hot and i'm not into milky coffees x

Milky hot choc- lush

And don't be so hard on yourself early pregnancy affects your body a lot and you deserve to let yourself have some treats, worry about it more when your in your last trimester x

vitva also if it helps, looking at ur pic u r tiny so thats prob y ur putting on more "weight" than people like me who is still about 4/5 stone over weight and could do with dieting the whole way through! unfortuently i seem to have lost my sw way all together and have just been eating whatever i fancy! 5lbs on so far since bfp which i no isnt too bad for my size but i better catch a grip with my eating, im 25 weeks now and heading for the 3rd trimester which see's the biggest gains apparently!

fresh start on monday?!!! (was always my wi day!!) wish me luck!!

xx

Hiya mums to be

Had my last antinatal class today and was quite special as it was only me n hubs lol. Talked a lot about breastfeeding and complications in labour. Found out i don't think i'll be able to go to midwife led unit due to my BMI! Its up to the consultant in the end but at least i can check out the other options. Will know a lot better once i've had the hospital tour. In some bloody pain today as well......dunno whether i've pulled a muscle or i have a foot or something under my right rib!

Still being 100% Sw , am so chuffed. i've discovered that milk shake syrup is 1 syn per tbsp......forgot to get some when i went shopping though so don't know how many tbsp you need to make a shake? Still don't mind spending a syn or two to get my HEA in, all good for calcium. will also try the milky hot choc n see how i go on with that!

I went through a stage of being addicted to milkshakes... Unfortunately the crusha syrup didn't quite cut it so I was picking up the ready made strawberry flavoured milk which you pick up in the supermarket next to the milk instead... Not quite so healthy!!

Congrats on sticking to plan - that's amazing! I'm hoping to jump back on the wagon once hubby's back in work in just over a week

I don't know anything about syrups as I have never used them but the crusha ones says 25ml of syrup to 175ml of milk, the syns vary according to the flavour, Banana and Sugar Free Strawberry are listed as 0.5 a syn, Lime and Vanilla are listed as 1.5 syns, Raspberry, chocolate and strawberry are listed as 2 syns. Milkshake powder like nesquick isn't too bad in syns either, 3 syns for a level tablespoon I used it a few times when I just couldn't face food. Suppose if you stuck a banana or some berries in a blender with the milk you would be looking at about 0.5 syn for a milkshake. I am really rubbish at getting my HEX's in though babybels seemed to be my go to, although I cheated and used 1 cheddar babybel as an a choice (just counted the 20g purple babybels as 28g of cheddar lol). Hugs Crystal xx

Omg boobs have started leaking :( and I got no breast pads or money for them till next month :(

With Jacob it was only bits. This time round it's well.... A good patch that dries hard!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 4lb

Back