Pregnancy and Slimming World

oh no Leanne :eek: nitemare!! I don't mind posting you a box or 2 if you're really short on money hun, seriously whats ur address (send me a private message)

I'm due 27th november....think i might be the next in line for a fully baked baby!

Well been n got the NAS strawberry crusha which is 0.5 syn for every 175 ml so thats good , its in the freezer at the mo like it nice n icey!
not been that good today, had popcorn at cinema lol oh well, i'm trying and thats what counts! xx

Awww thx jojo :) I will be ok I hope I asked me sil but as of yet she hasn't replied. She had some she never opened and she never breastfed or leaked.

Your doin really well :) give urself a pat on the back a little blip of popcorn is nothin mmmmm popcorn! You so gotta let us know how u get on weight wise this week been mega curious!

Gosh u don't have long at all :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 4lb

ok the offers there should u need it x
im curious too hoping im not disappointed , could all depend on whether i have fat feet or if he's put on weight? Thats why we shouldnt be too hard on ourselves if we have a weight gain lol
milkshake was yummy! x

Good evening all

Congratulations on all the beautiful arrivals everyone :clap:

Room for 1 more :D,
I found out about 10 days ago that at long last we are expecting a little one, after 9 years of trying to say we are thrilled is an understatement :faint2:. I went for the results of an MRI on my pelvis (for a totally unrelated matter) and the DR declared that they hadn't got the test done properly as they had "found something" and that something was the signs of an early pregnancy :banana dancer:, I haven't had a midwifes appointment yet as Im moving back to the UK on Monday so I will register with the Dr there and hopefully get my appointments soon-Im stopping off at a Tesco as soon as we get off the ferry so I can get one of those tests that indicate how many weeks you are -I could be anything upto 12 weeks -but I have NO clue :p
Its really early days yet and as I will be 40 in December *shhh* so Im not counting my chickens yet -but I live in hope -and if anything should go wrong at least we now know we can at least get pregnant (we have never had so much as a scare in all these years) -so its an improvement ;)

SO far Im eating really well -hovis wholemeal bread with salad on is my fave meal and both my heAs are going on 500ml of semi skimmed mmmmmmm.
I have gone off meat so Im mainly on green days at the moment -but Im eating plenty of black grapes, plums and beetroot to keep up my iron.
Im determined to keep any gain to a minimum -last week I managed a 2lb loss, hopefully when I weigh in tomorrow I should have lost a little more :fingerscrossed:
Right I will get off again ..
Have a lovely evening all..

Awwwww congrats Capricorn!!!!!!!!!

:) hope u find out soooooonnnn how far u are!!! You could do with a scan now!!!!

:) happy for u :)

Right I am fed up! I have a bump photoshoot Monday where I will have material draped over my boobies and there will be bump on show and other half topless so will be all arty and so on!

I have my makeup sorted as they say to put extra on due to light then there is my hair!!

I am naturaly curly... But my highlights look darker if I have my natural curls... Then I could have it straight or curled into waves with ghds....

Help!!!! Here is straight and curled with ghds and what my make up is!!

Attachments

• image-351443774.jpg
    image-351443774.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image-452987559.jpg
    image-452987559.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image-4221352721.jpg
    image-4221352721.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 79
Hi guys I am 13 weeks and haven't stuck to it once as got disheartened when my dr said he wouldn't let me diet.

I have put on 6kg which I think is about a stone already and feel disgusting I really would live to limit it but if I dont know syns how will I do it? X

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi guys I am 13 weeks and haven't stuck to it once as got disheartened when my dr said he wouldn't let me diet.

I have put on 6kg which I think is about a stone already and feel disgusting I really would live to limit it but if I dont know syns how will I do it? X

But slumming world isn't a 'diet' it's healthy eating!! and how would he know you're following it, he hasn't a clue what you do outside of the hospital!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

Leeanne -you look stunning, I like your hair straight best it makes your whole face look softer if that makes sense. Looks like you are going to have some amazing pics :clap:

Well my weigh in today and 1/2lb off so Im happy with that :D, I don't mind if I gain some towards the end or any other time as long as I know its baby etc and not because I have been face down in rubbish (luckily so far I don't fancy anything junky)

Fattynomore... Im still doing SW -Im doing it at home and I will tell the DR/midwife Im doing it once I see them but I can't see any reason why they will have a problem with it and to be honest I will be sticking with it anyway -its not as if its restrictive and I don't see how they could find fault with how/what Im eating anyway.
If they can give me a specific reason why I personally shouldn't be doing it then I will take that on board and adapt SW to suit ;)
I think if we were target weight I could see why they may possibly not like the idea of continuing (although it is healthy eating) but as we both still have some weight to lose I don't see why they would try and stop you :confused:
Surely you can get a lot of help on here re syns or do you know anyone at class who can get you the books?

Fnm I haven't been to group in over 12 months but kno ppl who do and I kno sw inside out for normal plan and gathered info on through preg info I just need to find out ready for breastfeeding.

I also have this years syn dictionary so can help u as much as possible!

Doctors are funny with sw but midwifes do accept it. Get hold of the sw in pregnancy leaflet n show ur doc to change their mind xx

Try not to get disheartened, if you just said diet to your doctor they would probably be assuming you are restricting your diet, but slimming world is perfectly safe for the majority of women during pregnancy. You ate probably better off in fact as it's based around healthy eating an ensuring your diet is full of nutrients. Mention it to your midwife and if you really want to go to class maybe she can sign the form x

Hi all congrats to the new yummy mums to be, please dont be too disheartened if you dont always follow sw , read back n youll see weve all struggled with it for lots of reasons! Leanne ......if you dont mind me asking how much for ur bump pics?really love that idea but need to get a shift on lol. Love ur hair both ways btw!x

We paid £20 at our local mall for a voucher worth 150!! U get the shoot and photo in a frame for 20! :) quite lucky really it's with eileen mason photography. Try some of your local photographers Hun there may be some offers.

hi ladies

bit behind in posting but im due 4 feb.....3 days after my birthday so *really* hoping i dont go into labour on my bday, i no that sounds so selfish and suppose i wouldnt really mind sharing my bday with my baby every other year but its the thought of being in labour on my bday that horrifies me! lol

welcome to all the new mummies to be, and congratulations, im preggo with my first and its all a new learning experience so far! i stuck to plan for first wee while but now i just cba, no other reason for it, im over sickness n all but just cant seem to stick to sw! arrghh i will regret it later im sure but for now im just enjoying being preggers!

xx

Thanks guys

Am gonna give it a go then and hope I van ask on here for syn values if that's ok.

I see my m/w in 3 weeks so if i can maybe stick to it and drop a few lbs or stay the same and show her its good then maybe she will sign so I can join? Or I may just be able to cope with it and u guys helping?

Will post in the food diary section and if anyone is bored lol can they have a look for me?

Leanne I have the info on Breastfeeding if u need it? And the weight fell off me when I first breastfed. Still feeding my son of 22 months and looking into tandem feeding as it's unbelievable how amazing our breastmilk is! I have a friend who pumps milk to help a friend who has cancer and at the moment it's helping him I am
Amazed! Its liquid gold lol.
Xxxx

Oh thanx fnm!

Also good luck!

Well duno what's goin on but was uncomfy so bad yesterday in my fairy.

Last night woke twice in pain in my lower tummy area and as if top of my fairy hurt. This morning mega back ache at the bottom...

Can't remember it with my son. But that was 5 yrs ago!

I just need sleep but have got work :(

Aw hun could just be pressure? Every preg is different with Mikey I had hyperemesis and was in hospital on a drip more than I was home!

I can't find my book but I know for first 6 months if exclusively breast feeding regaledless of on ee or red or green u get an extra 2 a's and 2 bs if u can use them all u just have to make sure u have as much calcium as possible. I have found my book which is good and some old recipes I used to follow so will have a look and write a shopping list. Hubby is on nights so first week should be fairly easy as he eats rubbish and won't be around to make me want to eat rubbish lol.

Any name ideas yet?

My son is michael Anthony (Mikey) and Anthony after his uncle

Thinking -
Girl -
Erin Kimberley (Kimberley after my sister)

Boy -
Aiden Charles (Charles after my great grandad)
Thomas Charles

Husband doesn't like Thomas but I think Tommy and Mikey sound cute. X

Not really lol if was a girl was gonna be skye-Leigh

But at 20 week scan was a boy!

I like Tristan James (tj for short) but other half isn't sure... So we will wait till he is born. Mostly as when I was expecting Jacob he was always gonna be raiden then when he was born Jacob popped into my head! And he looked like a Jacob! :) boy number 3 in our house lol god help me

Back