Pregnancy and Slimming World

I can't believe u lot just thought A sweep was uncomfortable?
I was in agony and had to have gas and air pmsl as wait for it...... I had clenched so tight the mw couldn't get her hand out! Ops....

I went to a and e last night and they said because i was only 5weeks I've got to let nature run its course, im going the doctors at 11.20 to see what happens now whether ill be checked until my levels return to zero , thank you x

Gemma im so sorry hope ur ok big hugs for u xx

Fatty no more .....pmsl thats funny!!! Would have loved to have seen her face!

Fern...... Im defo not smelling anything cos the smell of sperm makes me heave big time!!!! Always has! Lol

Seems everyone is very different no bloody wonder its so confusing!!!! I checked out some pics of 'show'on google all different lol! Anyway had no more snotty mucus n no signs of anything else since my sweep so its another day of waiting lol might go to the pictures later......will be a while before i get chance again! Have a good day ladies xxx

Hey ladies, feeling a bit emotional today got some reason, I feel a but selfish my daughter has a cold and all she wants to do is cuddle mr on the sofa but I have a really bad urge to clean
Also a little concerned as had my first midwife appointment yesterday and she said my blood pressure was on the low side it was 95/60, has anyone else had a problem with blood pressure x

So sorry Gemma, big hugs xxx

Mummyclark - I had problems but mine was high so not much help for you sorry :)

How many weeks are u mummy Clark? I had low bp with Jacob early on in pregnancy but it passed but was the summer months so had to make sure I was cool n not over heated and had loose fit clothes on.

Gemma so sorry :( hope u get lots of support sending u hugs!! Xx

Well I gained the 2lb lost last week but I'm ok with it :) total gain at 35 weeks is 8lb :) which is ace!! My mate gained 5 stone!!!!!!

Scan tomorrow to see if placenta has moved so I can have a natural birth!!

Been mega mega nesting this week and to be honest to the point I find it worrying as I don't wanna sleep!! All I wanna do is stuff off my crazy list lol hahahah this has never ever happened to me lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 35 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Lol lists r good! I know what u mean tho i couldnt sleep for thinking about cleaning the stairs n landing outside my flat....felt good when id done it though. I need to redo all my spring clean from last wk since he didnt arrive!lol naughty baby!!! Hes very active this morning, hoping hes trying to make his escape!! X

I was just gonna say wat r u doin still here lol pop already!! Lol has the sweep not helped with n e think?

My list involves weird stuff like cupboard cleaning and ironing all the clothes in the house lmao but I can't wait to do it lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 35 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

You are good girls... That nesting instinct never kicked in for me lol! Mind you I've never been the biggest housework fan...

Come on baby jojo... Get your skates on!

hahaha, have just remembered the midwife asking me if the fluid smelt like sperm.. who the feck knows what sperm smells like!

I work in a fertility unit so I know....bleugh so gross! Off on maternity leave at the mo, not missing it one bit!!

I'm only 10 weeks, just a bit worried coz started normal with my first and my blood pressure fell each week x

FernXx said:
Gemma sorry to hear you have lost little one. wishing you all the best, and hope for a successful pregnancy for you in the future. x

Thank you fern, im going to early pregnancy unit on Friday to check that everything has come away, still numb, but got my two year old daughter keeping my spirits up, and i know i can try again, good luck to you all and hopefully i will be joining you here again in the future x

Mrsbeanybob said:
Hi everyone. :sign0144:
I've done slimming world before and have the literature. Tomorrow I start again!!
I've gained 10lbs in the last 2 months and I was already 2-3st overweight before I got pregnant!!!:sign0007:

So now that I have stopped feeling quite so sick and tired I'm ready!!
Am I right in thinking it's 2 healthy A's and B's when preggers? I don't really want to go back to class and get weighed weekly as I don't want to focus on scales. I just want to follow the plan at home and be healthy!!

If anyone has any tips feel free to share!!

Hi mrsbeanybob you are right it is rude that you have not had a response. The healthy extras are the same until and if you are breast feeding. You do everything the same throughout pregnancy except the obvious like no booze!!

Wow. Not one response. I think I'll join a class and hope for some support there. Good luck with your pregnancies and weight loss journeys.

Mrsbeanybob.......i will apologise on behalf of everyone on here! :eek:
It just looks like your post was missed accidently.......we would never purposely ignore anyone. If you read back through the posts on here( not all you'd be here all day) you will see we are a friendly bunch and no question too daft to ask.

If you are still going to class your C will give you a form to show your midwife(or doctor). My mw didn't have a problem signing my form to give consent to still follow Sw but i know a few people have had problems.It may just be ignorance on the professionals side.......they see Sw as a diet rather than a healthy eating option which is fantastic for pregnancy. If you have any problems give them the leaflet that your C should also give you advising you which plan to follow. They do say extra easy is the plan to follow and enjoy an extra A/B choice as well as your full 15 syn allowance. I'd love to say i followed it to the letter lol ;). I've gained 2 st 1.5 lb which wasn't ideal for me but then i've fully enjoyed everything i've stuffed into my mouth! lol. Fingers crossed once this baby decides to show himself i'll be back in class as soon as i can, i only stopped last wk!
I really hope that you see this post and have not been put off xx

P.S
Still no signs yet. Am getting fed up now, am driving myself mad thinking every pain/twinge is it! lol Don't think boredom is helping though i've been to Asda(in the hope my waters broke no such luck)for a couple of books, one is about a midwife lol apt i thought!

Hi jojogonnabeslim, it's a nightmare waiting fir the baby to arrive. I remember expecting my first to arrive any day from week 37 til I was induced at 42 wks - was so fed up by then and getting phoned all the time to be asked if I felt anything happening yet! I am telling people now that my due date is 2 weeks later than estimated to prevent this and trying to expect that myself! But you just never know.

I have been following for just over 1 week and lost 5 pounds :) hoping to lose a bit more as only 14 weeks before the bump gets going but would also be happy with STs

Is it right we should get a healthy extra? Is it either an A or B or one of each - would love more bread.

Need to find some energy to exercise - nit dine any since wk 6 when I gad a wee bleed!

Hope you are all well

Kat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back