Pregnancy and Slimming World

Mrsbeanybob said:
Wow. Not one response. I think I'll join a class and hope for some support there. Good luck with your pregnancies and weight loss journeys.

Hiiiiiiii lookin bk I noticed ur post was between jojo havin her sweep so I am guessin we all missed ur post sweety!! Plus then gemma miscarryibg. :(

Hope ur ok tho!! Even tho ur post seems a bit harsh like :/ but hey we all hormone crazy right now lol

I don't have any advice :/
I was doin sw at home after doin it on off for 3 yrs then fell preg. I have bmi of 32 so classas obese. I've tried to be good but don't stress myself though I do weigh each week and don't over indulge! My craving is chocolate!! But I have learnt to drink sone squash or water... If that hasn't worked then a peice of fruit n if all else fails a small bit of choc. Usualy after the apple I feel ok or will only have a couple of squares. So I find swapping helps :)

And I don't think I've done too bad!!

Please don't leave us!! We wanna share ur journey n support u and u would be very welcome here!!!

Xxxxxxxx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 35 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Ok to be clearer on extra easy pregnant ladies can have 2 x HEA and 2 x HEB ......so more bread n more cheese nom nom! Lol

Biggest tip i can give is NOT to stress if u end up being naughty n slip off the plan......ur body is going through a major change so dont be hard on yourselves! X

O dear ladies I was doing so well yesterday had fruit for breakfast, sandwich for lunch (was shopping) and pasta for tea, but damn my husband, what kind if fool tempts a pregnant woman with tubs of Ben and jerrys in the freezer ;)

jojogonnabeslim said:
Ok to be clearer on extra easy pregnant ladies can have 2 x HEA and 2 x HEB ......so more bread n more cheese nom nom! Lol

Biggest tip i can give is NOT to stress if u end up being naughty n slip off the plan......ur body is going through a major change so dont be hard on yourselves! X

That's wicked! Although haven't stuck to it more than once lol.
I have put on 13 and a half pounds which is pants! I am 18 weeks!
I have already had a tone of biscuits this morning? Is it wise to write today of and start tomorrow?

Also I dunno of anyone has tried but my aunt made me a onion omlette but put it in a brown pitta and it was lovely! Thought I would let u guys know as would be classed as free with a he?

I would love to get back into the swing of things but not sure I have the will power?

What are people eating on a daily basis? X

Nom omlette in a pitta sounds good, asda wm pittas r a heb. Ive been eating a lot of crackers recently lol not very good i know! Gone back to ryvitas now though with banana on top. Dinners have been sandwiches n crisps lol but still doing sw teas think cos ive cooked like that for so .long its second nature!! The odd garlic bread or yorkshire pudding have slipped in lol but sauces etc still made from scratch!

Again had stomach pain early this morning really did think this was it, remained calm took paracetamol n got back in bed....then woke up to nowt again! Naughty body teasing me! Xmas tree going up today im so giddy!!!!!

Yeeyyyyyy

Had scan and had the all clear the placenta has moved :) am now low risk and can be on the midwife led unit!! :)

Thats fab news Leeanne i'm jealous lol! Mind you i'm still gonna ask again if i can go on midwife led........which will be a bit later on since I'M NOW IN LABOUR!!!!!!!!!!! Had a massive mucusy bloody show earlier (blah).Carried on putting tree up and now getting contractions. They seem to be back and front pains, not too painful yet so holding off on the painkillers.I've managed to have some tea (omlette chips n beans) so going to try and chill out watching tv now. I've got an app on my phone to time the contractions .............well i hope they are contractions lol don't wanna be posting here tomoz that it was a false alarm!!!

Ohhhhhhhh jojo yeeeyyyyyyyy putting up the tree must have got bubs excited lol eeeeppppppp I can't wait!!! Keep us posted as much as you can :) xxx

Aww thanks . Im still at home n still having contractions, app on my phone does averages so they are about 13 mins apart n lasting 50 secs.....away to go yet i think waters not gone yet. Not started on the painkillers yet just breathing through them! Lol god the pain is mad struggling to explain them really! Doubt ill be able to sleep! Will keep u posted if i can x

How exciting! I'm so pleased for you that it started naturally!

Can't wait to see pics of baby jojo!

Good luck and big hugs xxx

Hi all, I'm new to this group thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my second child, with my first I put on nearly 4 stone:( I had him 17 months ago and lost 4st 7. I have now put on 13lb since sept with my hen night, wedding, parties, and bad nausea leading me to only eat bread potatoes etc which my body does not agree with. I haven't yet had my scan but my midwife has me under the consultant as my bmi says I'm high risk and obese which I think is a bi. Harsh. I'm back on slimming world today as I need to do something to try and not put on so much weight like the first time :)

Hiiii oasis!! :) congrats on number 2 :)

I'm bout 5 weeks from meeting my second baba :) I too have high bmi mines 32 which puts me just bout obese but they not classing me as high risk.

I tried to follow sw but must admit I couldn't focus much but I tried to eat healthy for baby. So I eat a lot of soups. I even seen a dietition and was discharged as they couldn't help as I'm eating as well as I should. They gave me a goal of not to weigh less than before preg but gain no more than a stone. And at 35 weeks I gained total of 8lb :) and he is growing normal and healthy :)

Good luck hunny!!

Ohhhh I bet jojo in hospital!!!!!!! :)

Well done, That's good, I'll be lucky if I only put on 8lb but I'll try, I'm also high risk because I had a c section first time so I need keeping an eye on apparently lol but as long as it means the baby gets better care I don't mind. Not long for you to go now :)

Welcome oasis
I'll be here with you the whole way as I'm 10 weeks, so far only gained a pound, which is great with all the crap iv been eating, not really following the plan at the moment due to nausea but I suppose still limiting some stuff I have from following the Plan previously
Wishing you lots of luck xx

Good luck to you too, I hope I stop gaining maybe lose a couple lb in the begining but I'm focusing more on keeping the weight off rather than losing, I'd rather keep a bit of extra padding than risk not giving baby what he/she needs but good luck, I'm determined not to balloon like last time x

Yer im completely in the same train of thought, i gained 3 stone with my first and only managed to lose 2 of that, i was overweight anyway
Im 12st 11 at the moment and really hoping not to go over 14st, thats the dream anyway lol x

Back