Pregnancy and Slimming World

I'm 15st 3lb, my usual weight which I maintain most of the time was 11st 10 but the last 3 years of me being in a happy relationship has made me forget how unhappy I'm with my weight so I'm going te try my best and see what happens. I'm sure you'll manage it :)

I understand that, you feel comfortable with your partner, start eating out more and exercising less, it just creeps up on you, i hate being bigger than my husband, i get really emotional about it, but im just gonna enjoy my pregnancy as this will be our last one, plan to get tough on myself after the birth and get somewhere closer to my ideal weight of 10st, just trying not to make the job harder by putting on too much x

Yeah I think that's it, I know I'll put on but I'll just try my best not to go over the top. It'll be easier to come off then I hope, good luck, I bet the next 6/7 months drag, I'm not very patient lol x

Hey welcome oasis i am also high risk and under consultant care because of my bmi, it did bother me at first but now that i am used to going to the consultant i know its just that extra bit of care.

Oooo jojo so excited for you x not long till you meet baby now xxx

I went for my growth scan today and expected the consultant and midwife was just scaremongering and baby is normal growth and not big like they said. The rude sonographer did point out that baby had a small tummy so it will be up to my consultant whether she wants another scan but my babies have always been a bit on the small sie so not too worried x

p.s. he is definately a boy as i got to see his boy bits very clearly this time round x

Hey all u yummy mums......well im sat in hospital bf'ing my gorgeous son Daniel......Omg i have no words to describe exactly how im feeling right now! Lol defo in love with
my little man! I will tell u the full story later on this wk.He was born at 00:44 on Sat 3 rd Dec weighing 7lb7oz. All done with the help of a big bath gas n air n diamorphine x 2 doses lol!!

ForumRunner_20111203_053752.jpg

87.gif

wow, he is amazing, well done you and look forward to reading your birth story when your ready but don't forget to have lots of rest and enjoy your time with your special little man :) x

Ah he's a gorgeous little fella joJo! Congratulations x

Thanks safia, I don't even know what being under the consultant means, ewill I have to have more appointments? I'm waiting for my letter for my scan, I'm so inpatient lol I don't think my scan will be for a couple of weeks yet, I'm already 11 weeks, just want to know everything is ok. My little box was 7lb 15 when he was born so I expect this one to be a fair size too :) x

Well done jojo!! Bern dyin to see his pic n he looks a right cheeky chappy already!!! Beautiful!!

Grumble aren't u next lol

Today is my baby shower but been havib back, foof and tummy pains so an hoping that it goes away so I can enjoy today :(

Hope ur all well

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 35 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

He is absolutely STUNNING jojo. Congratulations, you must be so proud. Lots of hugs for you, hubby and Daniel xxx

eeeek havent been on in a few days and look what happens we have a new little boy to oggle until r bundles arrive! congrats jojo n hope u r feeling ok xx

Ah he's a gorgeous little fella joJo! Congratulations x

Thanks safia, I don't even know what being under the consultant means, ewill I have to have more appointments? I'm waiting for my letter for my scan, I'm so inpatient lol I don't think my scan will be for a couple of weeks yet, I'm already 11 weeks, just want to know everything is ok. My little box was 7lb 15 when he was born so I expect this one to be a fair size too :) x

Hey oasis I am so far 31+2 days pregnant and have had 2 consultant appointments with a 3rd one due on monday. How often you have to see your consultant depends on several things like bp, whether you have existing health probs, gastational diabetes etc. I havent had to see consultant a lot as everything apart from baby growth has been fine and i am just really seeing her for no other reason that my bmi is high. Generally speaking the appointment isnt much different to a midwife appointment where they check your urine and bp and check baby and its heartbeat later in pregnancy x

I am bit worried now and will have a word with the consultant as i compared my 20 week and 31 week scan measurements of babys tummy and have noticed that it has has fallen more below average than before!

Hi yum mums

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments. Apart from feeling really sore n achey all over, we are doing really well. BF is fantastic! Its such an amazing feeling, makes it more so cos he seems to be feeding really well too.

Welcome any new members i might have missed xx

Congratulations jojo. Fantastic feeding is going so well. Look forward to hearing your story.

Fell of sw wagon big time yesterday. Decided to make some gingerbread men with my wee boy but forgot about my dough addiction - prob ate more than was baked - nevermind try to stick to plan now :)

Getting a bit stuck on brekkie - anyone got ideas for filling breakfasts. I am hungry all the time:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back