Pregnancy and Slimming World

Sara .......aww congratulations, hope u n Finley are well. Id get all ur visitors to fetch in food lol! Enjoy some treats while u can!

Oasis......the only tip i can give u is not to be hard on urself! U will have good days n bad ones, enjoy the bad ones while u can lol!

Well got on the scales ......bloody hell lost 1 stone 2lb already! Cant wait for my massively fat feet to disappear thats gotta be another half stone! X

Check you out jojo lol even with ya half stone feet bless ya lol I had swollen legs and feet after I had Jacob :( but was told that's common after a forcep delivery.

How u adjusting hunny and how's little Daniel :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Wow jojo that's fab! Have u started back on sw? I seem to remember ur not allowed back to class till 6 weeks? Am I wrong?

We are still ummmming and ahhhhhhing over names!

I have harrison aidan and now I really like Parker?

Hubby likes aidan but I know so many people naming their kids Aidan I have gone off it.
:(

Erin is girls name! X

Yay just thought I'd share, got my scan date for Wednesday next week, I'm so excited but also nervous x

Iv put on 3 pounds and I'm 11 weeks, really been eating badly as well, lots of take aways and the occasional double whopper lol, iv set my target for 17 pounds so need to start reigning it in or I'll be well over x

I am only four weeks and already so tired. I can really feel the difference. Going to be tough planning those meals if I can't keep my eyes open. Can anyone recommend any good SW shortcuts?

fatty no more......the loss was baby n placenta n stuff. Not back on it 100% yet tho still cook tea sw. Im going back on monday n my C was happy with that, perhaps it depends on ur C when u go back, i thought it was 6 wk tho.

Lighterthanlife........shortcuts? It what way? If u mean too tired to cook.......takeaways lol......joking, i had a lot of sw fry ups,omlettes n rediscovered jacket spud n beans.....filling comfort food.....easy to bung in oven, warm up some beans n used already greated cheese! If i was bothered with superfree i just fried lots of onion n mushrooms. Hth? X

Well after major nesting Monday n Tuesday. Yesterday felt lazy n hungry n today hungry n mega tired I'm in bed now :( urgh :( just feel like loadsa sleep but have heavy feeling down stairs so can't get comfy sigh moan winge :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

So excited for you girls! I can't wait to get pregnant with our 3rd and hopefully be as good as you and maintain (or even lose) so I shall be stalking you :) Hope you and the babies are all well! x

Seriously feel like crying, have low blood pressure and been told now i have a low platelet count, havent even got my scan date yet, i just know somethings wrong, getting so down and depressed :(

mummyClark said:
Seriously feel like crying, have low blood pressure and been told now i have a low platelet count, havent even got my scan date yet, i just know somethings wrong, getting so down and depressed :(

Try not to get down, although I'd be the same. I'm sure everything will be fine, think positive. Are they doing anything for your low bp and platelet count? :)

It is easier said than done but try not to get too stressed - nothing you'd comes out of it. You only end up working yourself up and feeling even worse. Hope everything will be ok very soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh day this morn -2lb really happy as I didn't stick 100% to plan. I hope next week I sts it's going to be a bit of a struggle. Good luck everyone

Back