Pregnancy and Slimming World

Ohhhh fnm :( least they gonna start meds n luck after u and bubs! Keep us posted!! Xx

And mummy Clark sending u hugs :( chin up Girly we are all here for u! Hope ur date comes through soon to put ur mind at rest xx

Well done oasis!!! My body fluctuated all through pregnancy and ok I've only gained 7lb in total which is good, I only managed 2 100% weeks! As my evening meal usualy is sw food or bowl of weetabix or fruit and fibre as o struggle to eat a meal of an evening! The only way I have ensured I am getting enough vitamins and nutrients through veg is by making soup for lunch times, as I can't eat veg at all at in this pregnancy makes me feel sick still! Or salad! Only thing i eat is fruit and raw carrot! I plate up veg but move them
To one side in disgust lol! Hope that goes when baby is here! Gotta buy pasta in sauces and weetabix and savoury rice this week to stock in for when baby is here as I doubt I will have time to cook much and need fast fixes for when I'm breastfeeding and hungry! Think I need rice cakes too!

24 days till my due date! Last night I still didn't catch up on sleep :( and today I still feel tired n weird. Was sick in the night too. And got an iffy tum today :(

I feel like I've gone from not realising I'm preg to ok now I'm fed up stage in the space of 2 weeks!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Leeanne910 said:
Ohhhh fnm :( least they gonna start meds n luck after u and bubs! Keep us posted!! Xx

And mummy Clark sending u hugs :( chin up Girly we are all here for u! Hope ur date comes through soon to put ur mind at rest xx

Well done oasis!!! My body fluctuated all through pregnancy and ok I've only gained 7lb in total which is good, I only managed 2 100% weeks! As my evening meal usualy is sw food or bowl of weetabix or fruit and fibre as o struggle to eat a meal of an evening! The only way I have ensured I am getting enough vitamins and nutrients through veg is by making soup for lunch times, as I can't eat veg at all at in this pregnancy makes me feel sick still! Or salad! Only thing i eat is fruit and raw carrot! I plate up veg but move them
To one side in disgust lol! Hope that goes when baby is here! Gotta buy pasta in sauces and weetabix and savoury rice this week to stock in for when baby is here as I doubt I will have time to cook much and need fast fixes for when I'm breastfeeding and hungry! Think I need rice cakes too!

24 days till my due date! Last night I still didn't catch up on sleep :( and today I still feel tired n weird. Was sick in the night too. And got an iffy tum today :(

I feel like I've gone from not realising I'm preg to ok now I'm fed up stage in the space of 2 weeks!

Bless ya, it'll soon come round, baby will be here before you know it. I just think every week I sts or lose even a little that's another week I could have gained and didnt so I'm going to try my best, hopefully if I don't put much on through this pregnancy it might kick start my weight loss after birth, the first time after I had my baby I lost 28lb's in 3 weeks, but I know it was baby and water etc and my body adjusting but it gave me the boost I needed xx

Thanks girls I just wanna know what everything means rather than just them telling me what's wrong and having to go in for more tests, my problem is I freak myself by googling it, I tend to ignore the bits that say it's common and head straight to the bits that say possible chance of death in labour. feeling a bit better today I just really need to have a scan and see the baby alive, I'll be really upset if I can't have one before Christmas x

mummyClark said:
Thanks girls I just wanna know what everything means rather than just them telling me what's wrong and having to go in for more tests, my problem is I freak myself by googling it, I tend to ignore the bits that say it's common and head straight to the bits that say possible chance of death in labour. feeling a bit better today I just really need to have a scan and see the baby alive, I'll be really upset if I can't have one before Christmas x

Could you not ask your mw to try and get you in soon due to what they've advised and that your really worried? Are you seeing her soon? x

I'm having a mega mega starving day and tired day again arrghhhhhhh feel better as had a bath and "de haired" lol 1hr and half in the tub :) the most me time in 4 yrs!!!!! Since having Jacob!! Undisturbed, no child wanting a feed or as he grew sharing his toys or even getting in with me or other half coming in!!!!!! Loved it!!! Ahhhhhh

But I so did my exercise for the day!! Shaved every where!! But my legs were a mission to reach! And down there!!!!! My flipping god it was like blindfolded shaving lol I had to play guess where it is and make sure just by feeling all hair was gone hahahaha!!! Well I feel more me now lol it had been a while but it is done!!! Hopefully by time it's next due the bump won't be there lmao!!!!

Keep ur head up :( I don't kno much bout low palete or anything but had a quick look and I think at least they found it now and can help and support u :) chin up and take everything a step at a time don't make urself poorly by worrying!!!! I kno harder done than me saying but try cuz we don't want a poorly u n stressed out bubba xxx

oasis6918 said:
Could you not ask your mw to try and get you in soon due to what they've advised and that your really worried? Are you seeing her soon? x

Was told to make an appointment with her 2 weeks after my scan, if I haven't had a letter by Monday I'm gonna ring the hospital and see if iv been booked in

Yeah you should cos you might have been booked in and the letter is just taking it's time, fingers crossed the letter comes Monday morning x

Congrats to Sara and JoJo on their babies. Took a while for me to post as not been on much as not been very focussed.

So sick of waiting for my scan. I know the feeling - you just want reassurance everything is OK. I had a miscarriage the cycle before this one and waiting is driving me crazy.

On the weight from i put on a pound last week (thats in 2 weeks) - I was under target and now am over target by half a pound so its not too bad. Thats 2.5 gain in 10 weeks.

TBH am not happy with the lack of gain!! I just cant win. I am eating like a pig. In the 2 weeks that I only put on a pound i ate sooo much cr@p - if i had 4-5lb gain i wouldnt have been a surprised.

I have ate slimming world meals tho, its the snacks in between that my issue has been.

So far (just 4 weeks plus 2 days) I am starving! This does not bode well for the weight loss. Mind you I would prefer it to the puking five times a day and nearly falling asleep at the wheel that I had last time!

When u get really hungry days just eat n try not to feel guilty, body is asking for extras to help baby. Comfort food can still be sw friendly.
Im gonna be doing that for next day or 2 cos Dan is having a growth spurt.Hardly got any sleep last night n ive not been eating enough so no energy! Cant say that now cos just scoffed 2 mince pies n 3 slices eggy bread! Nom! X

Leeanne........ I did the whole blind shaving lol managed to reach my legs ok tho! Did ask my hubs if he would shave me but was frightened of cutting me up pmsl........arent they meant to be experts at shaving, wasnt happy! Hey my swollen feet finally going down they look really skinny........surprised i havent got stretch marks!!!!!!

Well I went in early so went in looking like something circa 1970'2 Readers Wives with all my percings still intact. Oh well!

They've seen it all anyway ;)

Hahahahah :) yeh jojo my oh wouldn't do it I stood in bath with foam down there sayin pweeez shave me lol he laughed n said no good luck lol hahaha I did it woop n feel as sexy as a Preg girl can lol

Here is me tonight after the party :) felt nice but then I looked at my huge bump in the photo lol soooo here is huge me at 36+4 and somehow only gained 7lb!!! Considering bumpy looks massive!!!

Attachments

• image-3488209170.jpg
    image-3488209170.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 94
My hubby loved shaving my legs! He's a bit of a shave connoisseur with proper brush and shaving soap and dish etc and quite enjoyed it! Hmmm is that a bit wierd?

Jojo - I know what you mean about your feet, I was surprised it took quite a few days to go down, but how skinny do they look afterwards in comparison!

Leeanne910 said:
Hahahahah :) yeh jojo my oh wouldn't do it I stood in bath with foam down there sayin pweeez shave me lol he laughed n said no good luck lol hahaha I did it woop n feel as sexy as a Preg girl can lol

Here is me tonight after the party :) felt nice but then I looked at my huge bump in the photo lol soooo here is huge me at 36+4 and somehow only gained 7lb!!! Considering bumpy looks massive!!!

Aww you look wonderful and so happy!!! You make me wish I was pregnant again lol!

Silly question...
But.... I didn't have braxton hicks with Jacob and don't think i do with this one...

What do they feel like

For me they felt like period pain cramps and later on my tummy went hard with them too. I know some girls don't get any pains with them though, just the tightenings

I get tummy tightenings but convinced it's when he moves about or at least tried to. More when I'm walking Jacob to school or walking anywhere. Also get like what I can only explain as a dry sharp discomfort in my cervix and sometimes I can't sit down as there is too much pressure. And as a second time mum feel bit silly asking what braxton hicks are lol but I wonder if that's what they are. Cuz I just dismiss them.. Saying that I dismissed labour pains with Jacob... I'm awfully good at being in denial lol

Back