Pregnancy and Slimming World

Well my belly seems huge like I can't fit things low down but I still seem high to me? Although this last week my stretch marks have got worse so wodering if it's because of him dropping? 2 weeks ago he was 3/5 engaged acording to my notes but not sure as she is one of those who doesn't seem to kno what she's doin!!

The skin at top of my bump is very tender n sore... Any one any idea? X

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Leeanne what about sudocrem? I suffer from sore skin sometimes at the top of one of my thighs and it makes it feel much better in no time, could just be sore as your skin is stretching but it could help x

Yeah 3lbs is really good for 15 weeks. U should be really pleased. I know I put on 4.5 but I looked at my scan photo for my daughter at 12weeks and I wrote a comment saying I had already but on 7lbs. So 4.5 in 13w 4d is a lot better :)

Leeanne, not sure abt why skin feels like that except maybe to do with stretching. When I went into labour it started with a stretching feeling at top of bump and same at bottom. It didn't hurt tho so didn't realise was labour. I can't remember what skin felt like but would make sense it would be like that.

Oooh this seems to be a lovely friendly thread :)

I was so close to "Ideal" BMI so I think im expected to gain about 20lbs? I'm going to try and gain as little as possible. I'll be upping the hexs which is always great news and am I right in thinking we should have the full 15 syns?

Do you think we should have the two A's and B's already? I havent been having them yet but today I am starving- dont know why but nothing is hitting the spot (i've had a banana and apple to curb the hunger but not worked and i doubt i can last another 2 hours to our evening meal). Might have some toast with some cheese spread on it as an extra snack.

Then again, I have been thinking abt food all day (we havent been out the house today and I have been reading old mags, lookijng at recipes and on here most of day lol).

This site implies (for my weight in normal range) i should put on between 2 and 3 stone. However looking at where i am at 13w am going to aim for 2-2.5 stone (hopefully the 2 stone).

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Oh I hope I don't put on that much. I started having 2 x 2 he's as soon as I found out, I don't know if you have to wait til a certain point but I don't see that it would be a problem it's just a bit extra calcium and fibre I'm sure now would be fine. I can't wait to get back on sw but were very very skint this month and I have to make do with what we have in at the moment, good luck though. I'm not sure how much I should expect to put on for my weight x

Sorry just read my post back geordie lass. I didn't mean I hope I don't put on that much as in what you were expecting to put on I meant I don't want to put a lot on in general :)

I didnt take it personally. My post baby weigh in last time was 12-1 (and I was still that when she was 5.5 months). I was 9s 4lb when i got pregnant this time so if I gain 2 and a half stone it will still be a lot better.

I had done a reply but it didnt post and i had to start again. Had a nice banana sarnie oh and some elf phillidelphia. :)

I know what u mean about eating whats in tho. I try to do this or freeze stuff and then i have it for next time. I hate waste so I dont like to throw things away (comes from when my mum had no money during her divorce and she struggled as a family of 4 on the child allowance only - dad refused maintenance and my mum wasnt entitled to anything as her name was on the joint business0

I can't waste anythin either, I have to finish my plate even if I'm stuffed so I'm trying to cut down on the amount I put on my plate and then I won't have to keep eating lol x

Me too, comes from a childhood of having to clear the plate. Have to try not to install the same issue up my daughter as she eats so much even at 2 and half! I am stuffed after dinner or cottage pie and veg. My hubby made a surprise pudding of banana, 1/2 kiwi and yoghurt for us both. It was in a tumbler glass nicely presented with some.edible red.glitter crystals. Was so sweet of him that I ate it although not all the banana. Even so that's 3 bananas I have had today so going to have none tomorrow! I can hardly move lol

here is a pic of my 35+1 week bump! excuse the mess in the background we are doing a major overhaul of the house b4 bubs comes!
IMAG0101.jpg

oh and i forgot to add, i pretty much gave up on slimming world about 14 weeks into my pregnancy if even that far, i just cant help eating all the "wrong things" i had lost 1.5 stone b4 my bfp and so far at 35 weeks ive put on 9-10lbs which i dont think is too bad considering that i could have done that within 2 weeks of "being bad" at slimming world! so far baby weighs 5-6lb and then have all the placenta and fluid etc to consider as well!! heres hoping i can minimise any further gain over the next few weeks (she says after scoffing a whole terrys choc orange egg and feeling sick!)

much love to u all, and welcome to all the newbies! xx

Fnm I wanted to try it tonight as I studied the video u sent link for, for hands feet leg and back but not gonna try it now as I feel Ming

I think I have a tummy bug. Had the poos this morning and just sorry for tmi it's not like runs but it has that yukky smell :( and I just threw up so gonna take easy tonight :(

Due date tomorrow so if feel better a big walk and accupressure to work on and a pineapple to be eaten!!

Still got sore skin on top of bump it feels like I'm bruised and like a mix of sunburn... It's annoying

mrss2010 said:
oh and i forgot to add, i pretty much gave up on slimming world about 14 weeks into my pregnancy if even that far, i just cant help eating all the "wrong things" i had lost 1.5 stone b4 my bfp and so far at 35 weeks ive put on 9-10lbs which i dont think is too bad considering that i could have done that within 2 weeks of "being bad" at slimming world! so far baby weighs 5-6lb and then have all the placenta and fluid etc to consider as well!! heres hoping i can minimise any further gain over the next few weeks (she says after scoffing a whole terrys choc orange egg and feeling sick!)

much love to u all, and welcome to all the newbies! xx

Wow I'd be over the moon if my weight gain gets limited to 9or 10lb by 35 weeks, well done :) x

Wow I'd be over the moon if my weight gain gets limited to 9or 10lb by 35 weeks, well done :) x

well i cant take any credit for it cause i really have not been good at all! i seem to have developed a taste for things im usually not keen on like full fat coke, chocolate and nuts! lol to be honest i cant wait to get back to slimming world, sad as that sounds i like the routine and having nice healthy dinners, this baby will not let me eat fruit....at all and veg is very limited!

Hello!
Joined SW when my first baby was 6 weeks old, really struggled to lose anything while breastfeeding. Stopped at 9m and managed to get to my Club 10 weight, bobbling along at that for ages then found out I'm pregnant again with baby #2!
Nearly 18 weeks now and put on somewhere between 4 and 7 pounds, but not sure what I weighed to start with. Going back on plan this week as I would like to keep gain to a minimum and finally seem to have stopped puking :)

Congrats :)

Well it's due date and no baby!! No signs either other then I can't walk today, there is so much pressure bellow that I can't bend or even walk much... If it didn't hurt I would laugh at myself!! Let's hope it's baby engaging a bit more!! Gonna be a pickle I reckon like his big brother!!

Will keep you all posted!! Hope ur all well :)

Back