Pregnancy and Slimming World

If you read the dosage there is a part that mentions for a laxituve effect... Will have a look when I get a min just resting at mo cuz feel poo xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Sorry you don't feel great Leanne, let me know when you can...was it the lactulose gave you the runs?, don't mind if it does?

Hello girls, had my scan today all went well. Im 13 weeks and have a cute little wriggler.

They said my nuchal fold was 2.3mm which sonographer said was normal and one good thing toward the test, so just have to wait for the results now. Fingers crossed i dont get a phone call this week! Will feel more relaxed once these results come through :(

MIA well done :) and happy days bout the scan! As for the test don't stress!!! I could only have the bloods done cuz I was so far gone! But it's only a risk factor. And if ur low u still have a chance and I always had in my head if baby had downs I don't care I am their mum n will still love them, I still want them! :) my risk was like 1 in 17500 or sumert crazy so stop bloody stressing lol

Yes was lactoluse Hun it's best to take
The
Minimum but takes 48 hours to just soften the stools but I needed to have poo out lol so I took the dosage for obstinate cases which is 45 ml it says takes 1-2 hours but took me 3-4 hours n I finaly went!

congrats hun.im new to tHis forum so be nice to read through etc. im 17+2 pregnant and so excited for 20 week scan.
i just want to eat everytHing and anytHing tho and its not guddd!
would ayone say the nintendo wii fit is an accurate measure of your weight?just that i went on few days before xmas and ot said i was 11.6 and before being pregnant i was 11.1.
been back on it today and it weigjed me exactly the same

MIA well done :) and happy days bout the scan! As for the test don't stress!!! I could only have the bloods done cuz I was so far gone! But it's only a risk factor. And if ur low u still have a chance and I always had in my head if baby had downs I don't care I am their mum n will still love them, I still want them! :) my risk was like 1 in 17500 or sumert crazy so stop bloody stressing lol

Yes was lactoluse Hun it's best to take
The
Minimum but takes 48 hours to just soften the stools but I needed to have poo out lol so I took the dosage for obstinate cases which is 45 ml it says takes 1-2 hours but took me 3-4 hours n I finaly went!

Thanks Leeanne!, What a topic!..lol

I just got a big bottle from the local chemist, seems like a runny treacle..lol,

Took your example and just had 4 big tablespoons in a big glass of water, fancied a faster result!

Hope for quick results before bedtime!, Am I likely to have the runs?, just want to be preparred!..:eek:..lol

Sally Morrison said:
Thanks Leeanne!, What a topic!..lol

I just got a big bottle from the local chemist, seems like a runny treacle..lol,

Took your example and just had 4 big tablespoons in a big glass of water, fancied a faster result!

Hope for quick results before bedtime!, Am I likely to have the runs?, just want to be preparred!..:eek:..lol

Lol u wil definately hav the runs x i kept on getting the runs after taking taking 2 tbsps so had to stop and thankfully everything is stil running smoothly and plus i am drinking more now thanks to raspberry leaf tea x

Lol u wil definately hav the runs x i kept on getting the runs after taking taking 2 tbsps so had to stop and thankfully everything is stil running smoothly and plus i am drinking more now thanks to raspberry leaf tea x

OMG Really??? :eek:

Scared now, does it keep working then?

Getting a few "windy" moments already, and a few kind of rumbly feelings low down?

How quick did it work and how long were the effects??

Thanx
Sally

Sally Morrison said:
OMG Really??? :eek:

Scared now, does it keep working then?

Getting a few "windy" moments already, and a few kind of rumbly feelings low down?

How quick did it work and how long were the effects??

Thanx
Sally

The next day for me x once you stop it wil leave ur body. I am now going regularly because i am drinking more which i wasnt before x

The next day for me x once you stop it wil leave ur body. I am now going regularly because i am drinking more which i wasnt before x

Getting the feeling I will go this evening!, worried about during the night now!!! just in case I don't wake in time or something.. Oh dear...lol

Lol dont worry atleast you will feel a lot better x

Went to my consultants appointment today and atlast got to see the lady incharge of the whole team and despite being happy with everything has said that i still need another growth scan as babys tummy measurements dropped between my 20 week and 28 week scan so have another scan on thursday before i see her again on monday. I know everything will be fine as my other 2 children were both a bit on the small side but these things still panic me incase he isnt growing well. Oh well atleast i get to see my cheeky baby again x

Oh my god.

So been awake since 4.30... Had 3 pains but mega mild. Got up stood in kitchen and nit sure if was water or plug but went down my leg into a tiny puddle then I went loo n was a lot of mucus n pink so was blood tinged. No pains since just achey foof n mild back ache like period pain!!

So sent other half to his first day of work as I feel ok just like I'm on a period!!

Good luck Leanne I think you're on your way.

Although I was induced, my labour definitely felt like period back pains to start with.

Can't wait to see pics of the baby x

Little man bein a pain! Had another pain while got bk into bed at 6.30... Woke at 7.30 had one more pain. That's it... Nothin... Still losing pink tinge plug. Midwife called see how I was said I'm fine just achey but someone comin out to assess me today. There we go! Boys are slow *******!

Midwife has been. She didn't give me an internal but cuz pains are not what I think are intense and are not regular she put it down to niggles. She doesn't think was my waters that went either... Sweep tomorow anyway... But she said baby is back to back so to try on my ball today to move him..... :,( I'm uncomfy and feel like it's all for no reason!! He is now 2/5 eng and she said that's what pains could be but I am
Still hurtin the pressure down there is gettin worse :,(

Ohhhh fnm!! The accupressure didn't work but I swear the nipple stimulation did it!!

You still sound like your in early labour to me, wouldn't be surprised when you have your sweep tomorrow I they tell you you don't need one
My little one was back to back when I had her, it's very hard. I was told to sit on the floor on all fours to try to move her but nothing happened
Good luck hoping tonight is your night x

Back