Pregnancy and Slimming World

Don't be scare Leeanne........he will probably turn once your in labour. I hope its today for you hun as you've really been through it!!!!! Good luck can't wait to see pics xxx

Good luck leanne :) ive been reading this lovely thread for the past week and look forward to coming on to see if you've gone into labour ;) hope you get your home birth and baby turns for you again good luck!! will keep popping on to see how your getting on xx

Good luck Leeanne x x

Wats hard bout bk to bk? Pain or pushing? Am scared :(

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

ive heard that you feel the labour more in ur back than in ur abdomen with a back to back labour, that and they are generally longer as its more difficult for baby to push down past the cervix, my baby is also lying back to back but has a few weeks left to turn and im hoping they do cause i dont fancy the thought of it! xx

Leeanne910 said:
Wats hard bout bk to bk? Pain or pushing? Am scared :(

The pain is more intense as you feel it down your spine, which makes laying down incredibly uncomfortable
The actual pushing bit is harder as the larger bit of the babies head is born first, but wouldn't know about that as my daughter turned late in labour like the majority of back to back babies, do don't worry about it
Like I said I was advised to crawl around on all fours and wiggle my bum from side to side to get her moving
Didnt mean to scare you, loads of women go through it xx

Other half just bought me a tens :) am all strapped up yey!

Baby isn't turning :/ wondering if he will as he is already 2/5?

He can still turn engaged, mine turned in the actual birth canal, he'll wriggle free either way, I had an epidural, due to long labour and contractions stopping after my body became to exhausted, would recommend them, I was dead against having one during the pregnancy, but it really was good, much better than the pethadine

Good luck Leeanne. Hello to all the new people who have posted, i have just caught up. :)

Back to back varies so much, my sister had 8lb 4oz back to back baby with no pain relief at all, not even G&A!

My experience with a back to back wasn't so great but I was just unlucky I think. I didn't have an epidural though.

Can I just say as well, I know it's frustrating waiting to have babies but PLEASE don't take castor oil. My friend is a midwife and she says it can be dangerous. Stick to bouncing on the gym balls and curry!

Hey ladies haven't been on here in ages, have loved reading and catching up on everyone's pregnancies. Congrats to everyone who has had their babies .
I'm 26 weeks today and slimming world has completely gone out the window! I've put on about 14lbs so far and really want to not gain the same again in the weeks I have left so am going to try to be good from here on in but all I want is chocolate and sweet things! x

rach_y said:
Hey ladies haven't been on here in ages, have loved reading and catching up on everyone's pregnancies. Congrats to everyone who has had their babies .
I'm 26 weeks today and slimming world has completely gone out the window! I've put on about 14lbs so far and really want to not gain the same again in the weeks I have left so am going to try to be good from here on in but all I want is chocolate and sweet things! x

Oh I know how u feel! Been sticking to sw for over a year..was fairly strict too ie only one drifter bar and 2 packets of crisps to myself that I remember. Then look what happened on sunday.... So unlike me :0/ but had to be done!

Ps the cream egg fell as I took the pic :0/ only the crisps & twice still survive ...

Attachments

• image-1026697100.jpg
    image-1026697100.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 99
Vm019 said:
Oh I know how u feel! Been sticking to sw for over a year..was fairly strict too ie only one drifter bar and 2 packets of crisps to myself that I remember. Then look what happened on sunday.... So unlike me :0/ but had to be done!

Ps the cream egg fell as I took the pic :0/ only the crisps & twice still survive ...

Ooh that's looks good, I wanted chocolate before so changed into my pj's to stop me going out and getting some!

Contractions went from every 10 to 7 n then I got up cuz can't sleep n was a gap of 15 min!!! :( urgh not sure I wanna do this :,(

Yes you do! Just think this is what you've been waiting for!! Congratulations on going in to labour, very excited to read this in the morning and see how you have got on! xx

Vm019 - that chocolate looks gorgeous, I put on 4lbs in a week this week, not great.
Leeanne u probs had baby by now :) keep us posted. I remember when in labour I got one 2 bad contractions then a not too bad one which I wasnt counting. Bet with the 15 min one it was two 7s. Does the midwife come thru the night for a home birth, guess they do :)

Lukasmummy - that's to you for the message. Strange as talking abt it really helped. After I explained on here I spoke to my best mate Mon morn. It really helped and I feel a lot more positive now :)

I guess part of it as its seen as a bad thing to feel down and depressed that we keep it to ourselves. My husband was back late last night, 11pm but waited up for him so could chat abt his day. (he had management dinner) He is going to try and get back early ish so he can do bathtime routine tonight because after that he will be manic til Sunday night. I am not feeling bad abt it now and feel genuinely excited abt this baby too. I had not really been thinking abt it too much before. I can't wait til 20 week scan now - 5 weeks to go :)

Still here all stopped bout 2am odd pain.. So I could get some rest. Don't feel rested tho. Still got my tens on. Midwife visit today so will see wats happenin... Scared of wat my journey ahead holds.

Back