Pregnancy and Slimming World

I have 3 weeks and 1 day to go and stil not prepared! I know he wil come late but i know i now need to finalise my hospital bag and get the missing things and pack. Just not looking foward to labour again :'(
On a good note atleast i get to see baby again tommorow at my scan x

Omg anyone just seen them making the placenta smoothie
Anyone planning on doin something with theirs?

Think I'm in slow labour so tired n sore

Will keep u all posted if I can

Thx for luck wishes :)

X

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Sorry to hear its going so slow. Hope now waters broke its a lot quicker. What time did midwife get there. U must be exhausted!

Good luck, least u know ur nearly there :)

Good luck Leanne, hopefully there's be some good news posted by time I get back on here at lunch time.

I have 16 weeks and 3 days left, and I can't wait!!

I was worried about my downs test result as I'm overweight and in my 30's but had a letter a couple of weeks after 2nd test was done telling me I was low risk. At the midwife appt last week she told me it was 1 in 20000, so I was quite relieved.

Good luck leeanne!

I will Feel better by monday as it would of been a week by then so i assume if i was high risk i would of heard. I text my midwife yesterday but not heard from her.

X

still no news from Leeanne. She is probably resting with the baby :)

oasis6918 said:
Do you think they would induce you or anything safia? Glad everything is okay x

After looking it up i dont think they wil but if i had been 1cm less than they would have had to take action and most probably induced me.

I hope so, I was in labour for 36 hours after my waters broke, they then took me for emergency c section when I was only 6 cm. Let's hope baby was born hours ago and leanne is busy relaxing x

Safia said:
After looking it up i dont think they wil but if i had been 1cm less than they would have had to take action and most probably induced me.

Well let's hope as your only 3 weeks away from being due it'll just be that they'll keep a close eye on the amount of fluid. Let's hope you get some answers Monday though x

Let Ud know what they say on Monday? Would u like to be induced early? As 3 weeks is classed as full term I think I would be happy to be. Is it worse to be induced? A friend of mine was and said it was great, she would do it again all over but most people want to go into labour naturally. Why is that?

Back