Pregnancy and Slimming World

Safia, I would just insist u want to be monitored if they don't offer it to u. Am sure they will listen, fingers crossed u get a good consultant.

Leeanne, congratulations. Sounds like a long day for u! Glad all is ok, sorry u didn't get home birth. Are u out of hospital now?

Congratulations, love the little fella's name, hope your both well. You've waited long enough. Shame about your home birth but he's here and healthy by the sounds of it so well done! x

Yay Congrats Leanne let us know how your both feel when you've had a nice long sleep xx

Congratulations Leanne
So glad the little guy made his apperance
Hope you are well and sorry you didnt get home birth but at least he is here and you both are well
Cant wait to hear update

L x

Congratulations Leanne, hope it wasn't as scary as you feared. Can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous babe xx

Huge congrats Leeanne, I have been stalking this thread waitng on news! I also didn't get the homebirth I wanted due to madam being breech, but I think things happen for a reason, so I am sure it worked out for the best xx

Congrats Leanne :)

Tristan Joseph adams

X

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Attachments

• image-1428123613.jpg
    image-1428123613.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 140
Ps I'm bk to pre preg weight of 13s 13lb today lol had to weigh myself was too curious!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Back