Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi all. Now I want creme eggs!! Lucky it's 10pm here in Aus and I'm in bed so won't get to the shops!!! Lol. I had a good week last week, have dropped 1lb, I'd been gaining really quickly, so cut down my wheat (still having plenty of other carbs eg oats and rye bread as hebs) and it's really helped.

Omg stop talking bout creme eggs, I soooo want one
And becca yer that's normal, I didnt feel my first till I was 22 weeks, and my sister in law is 21 weeks and can't feel hers yet, she's just had her scan and all is fine, don't worry x

ok thanks hun
loveeeee cream eggs but one never enough
any food would do me right now.i just want to eat everything.
i got up at 10 and instead of having a proper brekkie i had cuppa with choc biscuits.its so hard

I'm following plan at the mo, although not 100% But I'm not having anything too bad, a lot of fruit, I got off 2lb last week and I hope to get more off this week although I'm not sure what I'll be able to eat after tomorrow so fingers crossed just trying to stick to plan as much as I can as long as possible, I know it won't last the whole pregnancy.
Just now I could eat a dozen cream eggs lol x

I feel starving constantly today don't know what's wrong with me, I've just had a lush chocolate cookie while waiting for my tea and I don't think I'm done yet x

Errrrm, I had a cram egg this morning, and WAW.........shoved it all in at once and I ended up looking like a little fat chipmunk.

Im also struggaling at the minuate and I mean struggaling, I have never ever found SW this hard, but im just hungry 24/7 and im so close to coming off plan, but I know I will regret it as my goals insight. Iv had a terrible day today, started off with the cream egg, then had some birthday cake. Tea was pasta with a stir in that I ONCE loved, but bubs doesnt seem to care for it all that much. All I want is an ham & cheese butty. Think im going to have it & draw a line under today and start again tomorrow.

Im a bad comfort eater so when times are tough I struggle more. I have a 32 week growth scan booked for wednesday, and whilst im looking forward to seeing my son, there also going to tell me if I have to have a C-section as at my last scan the placenta was over the birth canal. C-section is my biggest fear and im terrified it will result in this.

I love your posative attitude Cas, will you bottle me abit please. I think once I know whats happening either way, ill feel better. But right now ill just have to try my best to stick to plan. were not counting today though, gunna go to bed and get back up in a different frame of mind

I ate a cream egg just!! I blame this thread lol I'm actually gonna try be on plan tomorrow. If it fails it fails but gonna attempt it :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

hey everyone i went to my consultants appointment and she gave me a sweep. It was painful but not as painful as the one i had last time so either she is a lot more gentle or she didnt do it properly as she took a lot less time than the midwife did in my last pregnancy. She said i was 1 cm but still quite thick so i think this little baby will be coming late too. Lol she got a telling off from the head consultant as she tried to book me for a induction and the consultant said just leave her alone and let her go into labour naturally as she doesnt have any probs. I think i prefer not being induced as long as baby is ok because i just want to go naturally. So far when i got home i was feeling so achy and crampy with a bloody discharge but sorry for tmi after doing a no.2 that pain instantly disappeared so now just have a bit of a bloody discharge which i dont think is the plug! Anyways i hope he doesnt come tonight as i have a lot of ironing to get through 2moro as my nesting instinct only started a few days ago!
Lol since baby has moved down i cant stop eating and the mention of those cream eggs are making my mouth water xxx

Hey safia let's hope not long now. What is tmi? I see it everywhere and just think I'll click what it means one day but nothing lol. I haven't yet had a creme egg but very tempted x

Tmi is too much information lol
And on here you can never share too much xx

Oh good luck after ur sweep! I had my scan today .... Now 10+5 and after midwife woke baby we got a few kicks & waves :0)

Attachments

• image-1672678341.jpg
    image-1672678341.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 59
Oh my god tmi that's really obvious now, thanks guys.
That's a really good scan pic, are you more relaxed now? x

Lovely scan pic!!

My sweep with Tristan hurt, but didn't with Jacob think it depends on how ready your body is. The blood could be the cervix softening? I kno some ppl get blood when they are dislating so let's hope it's a good sign for you! But with both my boys I went into labour the next day after a sweep. And both born 10 days after due date!! X

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Back