Pregnancy and Slimming World

Leeanne910 said:
I kno i'm not preg any more but I love the atmosphere of this thred n can't leave lol

I lost 2lb this week so I'm 1lb less than the day I found out I was expecting!! So on plan today! :) let's get off my flubber!!

47lbs to go!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 12lb To target: 47lbs

Well done :) x

I kno i'm not preg any more but I love the atmosphere of this thred n can't leave lol

I lost 2lb this week so I'm 1lb less than the day I found out I was expecting!! So on plan today! :) let's get off my flubber!!

47lbs to go!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 12lb To target: 47lbs

Thats fab chick well done xx

Well girlys i have decided to start plan this morning in fairness even though ive been off it ive still pretty much stuck to the basic principles anyways ...Back at class tonight after about a five month break ..have to say im looking forward to it and at least eing on plan means i will eat more regularly.

How are your mornings so far

Hi guys.

I am struggling.
I am now weighing in at 18.13 and 26 weeks. So that's nearly 2 stone! :(
I really wanna get on track but we hVe loads of crap in the house as we are a bit skint from Xmas and new year. So I get paid Friday and will set a weekly
Meal plan out. X

I feel your pain fnm, I'm skint too, need to go shopping but can't
After a good day yesterday, today is already an epic fail, as I had pancakes with lemon and sugar for breakfast

Money is always bad this month i think try not to be to hard on your selfs girls ..we are pregnant after all and some times you need that extra synfull fix.. Im sure once pay day comes you will be feeling a bit more positive and will be able to get back on plan . ohh and pancakes sounds yummy x

I think for me personally that the idea of doing Sw while pregnant is to keep the weight off for as long as possible rather than losing weight, even if I do it every day and have extra syns every day that's time spent mostly sticking to plan rather than whole days off plan. Although of course I would love to lose some more lb's over the next few weeks I'm just not getting myself wound up when I do have an extra biscuit etc. All you ladies are doing fab, so don't be too hard on yourself, and I totally agree it does make a difference when you don't have the money to go and buy what you need x

im skint toooo and there nothiNg worse when you trying to be good but need to do a shop.get paid monday cant wait.
also going to go to go shopping and get two Nursing bras as my Norm bras havw gone really uncomfortable and will need them anyway

im skint toooo and there nothiNg worse when you trying to be good but need to do a shop.get paid monday cant wait.
also going to go to go shopping and get two Nursing bras as my Norm bras havw gone really uncomfortable and will need them anyway

How far gone are you becca ? i need to go bra hunting too but im addicted to underwire bras ..cant seem to find many bras in my size im a 42e but prob need a 44 e at the moment as theyare al a bit tight

im 19+3 hun. im the same with uNderwired bras not comfortable wearing any others but they are getting too tight now so i goiN to go in mothercare and they measure you up and find the right ones for you.just going to buy two plain ones and they will be handy any way as will need them for breastfeeding

I would buy a maternity bra, not a nursing bra, as if you get one fitted now it won't fit when it comes to breastfeeding. And in mothercare they generally don't measure you for a nursing bra till your 36 weeks. Maternity bras are generally prettier anyway x

Just wanted to jump in girls - I got measured when I was only 5 weeks in M&S for a 2 pack of nursing bras and because they had a bit of give, they fitted throughout pregnancy and when I was breastfeeding. They were ugly as anything admittedly but not too bad @ £20 for 2. I was measured at 40E

my biggest issue seems to be back size they make the big cup sizes but not much in back ..... i actually may go and do all my measurements this evening and see how that goes. will be interesting to see how body shape goes for the rest of this pregnancy.

Is any one folowing an exercise program..i wanted to go back to aerobics but because ive had a few bleeds and some real bad braxton hicks i havent got round to it ..

would love to get my hands on a pregnancy bellydancing dvd as i have been to belly dancing classes a few times and its so much fun.

is anyone using their wii fit?

I'm gutted as my cup size hasn't increased from an e lol and I'm boob feeding!!

Here is piglet currently snuggled on me lol

Attachments

• image-4063541413.jpg
    image-4063541413.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 85
[QUOTE="

Is any one folowing an exercise program..i wanted to go back to aerobics but because ive had a few bleeds and some real bad braxton hicks i havent got round to it ..

is anyone using their wii fit?[/QUOTE]

Iv just been doin the free step on wii as it's not too strenuous, although definitely feel it if do too much, I get Braxton hicks after it sometimes if I do too much, and after sex too lol x

Back