Pregnancy and Slimming World

Cas3 said:
Last time they said that to me any signs of labour I would need to go in and have a drip put in and monitor me closely. I didn't get mrsa last time but I keep getting swapped for it just to cover themselves.
If you do have natural birth you shouldn't be in hospital for to long its so hard being in hospital when you already have toddler to look after don't know how my oh is going cope on his own!

You done so well, I have to say if I eat stir frys for dinner I always have a good loss that wk and walking really helps too x

Hey just wanted to ask you a question, sorry if it's a bit personnel won't take offence if you tell me to mind my own business. Where your scars from your sections are can you feel when baby moves near the scar tissue? I can only feel baby low down below my scar although by now baby should be up past my scar, so I'm wondering if I have no feeling around the scar so I'm missing lots of the movements :(

mummyClark said:
I didn't have any problems with my first and was always leaking in the night, just can't believe in leaking before I'm even half way, I thought at first it was sweat or something but my arm was all sticky and I was even able to hand express some out
I'm sure you should be fine this time, plus you know what to expect, could you not do combination feeding? X

I pumped what I could and combined it with the formula when I mixed it. But it was so little the point eventually seemed moot. But she turned out great regardless! Smart and funny and full of energy.

I have been uncomfortable all night, just had a look at my c section scar and it is bright red and itchy, im so worried its gonna start to open. Iv never had any trouble with it since my last section a year and a half ago, do you think it's a coincidence, or could it be something to do with this new pregnancy (im only 5 and a half weeks)

Oh and Oasis, Im not sure about the movement thing, but I expect as baby gets bigger they will be easier to feel x

oasis6918 said:
Hey just wanted to ask you a question, sorry if it's a bit personnel won't take offence if you tell me to mind my own business. Where your scars from your sections are can you feel when baby moves near the scar tissue? I can only feel baby low down below my scar although by now baby should be up past my scar, so I'm wondering if I have no feeling around the scar so I'm missing lots of the movements :(

initial movements are always felt down low...even though the baby is sitting well.above that. Im not sure how far along u are but the movements will move upward so it feels like the baby is in a normal spot. But if ur flutterings feel like theyre near ur bladder thats normal.

Thats fine, my scar is on the bikini line but ive just had a look at it and ive got 2 scars one main scar and then another faint line I suppose they probably tried to cut me on orginal scar but needed to cut me further cos of bigger baby (my 1st weighed 6.10 and 2nd 9.6lbs) so quite a difference. Where is your scar? I do feel movements on the scar line and at my scans she's been lying on scar or around that area but she's also meant to be quite small so ive had 4 scans with her. I did feel strong movements really early with her compared to my last baby didnt know I was pregnant till 3mths and felt movements from 17 wks but only little flutters until about 22 wks so it might just depend on baby as they grow your probably feel baby alot more.

Try not to worry but speak to them at your scan x

Bailey maybe you should contact your midwife just to make sure everything is ok x

bailey80 said:
I have been uncomfortable all night, just had a look at my c section scar and it is bright red and itchy, im so worried its gonna start to open. Iv never had any trouble with it since my last section a year and a half ago, do you think it's a coincidence, or could it be something to do with this new pregnancy (im only 5 and a half weeks)

Oh and Oasis, Im not sure about the movement thing, but I expect as baby gets bigger they will be easier to feel x

Hope you dont mind me jumping in here hun. My last c section was 8 year ago. I get the red inflamed itchy thing when my peirod is due , some times it can actually be a bit of thrush. Its prob caused by your tummy changing shape and the area being warmer than normal

Hey guys, thanks for the reassurance, I'm 19 weeks have been feeling baby since week 15 but last 2 n half weeks have felt baby kick a lot at different times of day/night. My scar is quite low down bikini line, and not very long so I just wasn't sure if it was stopping me feeling baby move properly but I feel better now thank you :) x

Ok so after a 2nd night of leaking I now have a sleeping bra and breast pads to wear at night. Keeping some in my changing bad incase of daytime emergencies as well

Been to MIL's for dinner and had the biggest slice of hot chocolate fudge cake. So having my 2nd grapefruit to cut through all the cal's lol. 5 more days til wi, let's see if I can make up for it :-/

mummyClark said:
Ok so after a 2nd night of leaking I now have a sleeping bra and breast pads to wear at night. Keeping some in my changing bad incase of daytime emergencies as well

i havent read previous postd hun.but have u had ur baBy?

Urrghhh feeling so mad today! I cant believe some people. Woke up this morning and after my third visit to the kitchen i looked out and noticed that over half our garden fence panels were gone. As it was not windy and there was no sign of the panels somebody had stolen them! I reported it to the police but now we will have to get them replaced! I feel so unsafe and i cant believe people need to steal fence panels and also the area we live in is very safe but i cant believe no one heard or saw anything not even my husband who came up at 2! I feel so unsafe without my fence and really dont need this so close to having baby:cry:

My god Safia, that sounds awful. I can't believe ppl would steal them. U hear of ppl stealing copper and metal and know its because of value but why would someone steal wood? How did they get them out as they must have been hammered in? And how did they move them?
I can understand why ur angry, I would be too. When qr

When are u getting them replaced? Good luck

They must hav been some professionals as no one heard anything and they made no mess what so ever. Only the other day my husband was mentioning about a program he watched where people were giving orders to thiefs on what they wanted (things like meat) and they would go and steal it and get paid a small amount. Apparently its on the raise because people cant afford supermarket prices but i just dont understand why a fence! My husband wil have to get it all sorted out and hopefully it wil be done before baby comes as i know he will be late x

beccaharrison89 said:
i havent read previous postd hun.but have u had ur baBy?

No I'm 19 weeks tomorrow :(

Safia try not to stress about the fence, I know it's hard but it's just a possession outside your house, your family I safe
I and I'm getting my daughters cold too x

This pregnancy went so fast for me until week 30 where my indigestion started again and spd started! I feel like a whale now and look it too as i didnt hav such a big bump with my girls. The cheeky receptionist at the hospital thought i was having twins and her eyes nearly popped out when i said no lol x

I heard that some ppl steal to order but a fence is just crazy. I kind of understand why ppl steal food out of desperation but not that.
Glad ur husband is sorting it, and don't worry. Our fence in our previous place got knocked down by wind and we left it like that for ages!

Back