Pregnancy and Slimming World

Gained 2lb this week not happy, but tried my best struggled last few days as were skint for another week so I can only eat what's in which isn't very Sw friendly and it doesn't help that I have been so hungry lately don't know what's wrong with me x

Don't worry oasis your around the same time as me and I gained 2 1/2 this week so maybe the babies are having a growth spurt , my tummy does feel a bit bigger

Congrats safia thats fab news hope all went well for you hunny.

how far are you now oasis ..i gained 2lb this week and it was the first week back on slimming world ...im suddenly starving all the time and i want chocolate

Mummy Clarke, yes my stomach seems to have grown a bit the last week too... Defo feel bigger this week
Sweetchant1lly, I'm 20 weeks, I had put on 10lb's, lost 5 then put 2lb back on. Next week will be hard but the week after I'll be back on track x

Congratulations Safia, gr8 news and did baby arrive on due date.

Don't worry girls about weight gain your all doing fab, im sure your babies are doing alot of growing and your only half way so you got plenty of time x

Mrss2010, I think we roughly around the same weight so try not to worry when baby arrives you can get back on plan and hopfully bf will help, ive got 10 wks left and put on 3lb so far.
I think its lovely having a sursprise any feeling what your having? Your baby must be arriving next on here are you ready? x

Good afternoon all -hope everyone is well...

Congratulations Safia :clap:

Well I had my glucose tolerance test on Wednesday - :sign0137: lucozade is horrid stuff, I have never drunk full sugar pop so little ole bump had one heck of a buzz after that hit him :p. Anyway I didn't get a call yesterday or today and today I have been for another scan and to see the consultant and so I must be fine :D.
I also saw the midwife on Wednesday and got to here is ickle heart beat again... and I got my first Anti-D injection too. She measured my bump and declared I was very rare as I was smack bang on where I should be -28.9cm and I was 28+6 weeks along.
We got to see Charlie bump again today :heartpump: and he was a good boy and posed for another photo -he was lay there yawning.
Everything is as it should be and she told me he was about 3.5lbs now -so again he is smack bang on the 50th percentile line ...ooooh Im doing something normally -although they reckon in most books that the average baby will triple his weight between now and birth :eek: -Im sure 10.5lb isn't average :eek:. Oooh and at the moment he is bum down with his legs either side of his head and we got to watch him trying to get his toe in his mouth *awwww* and even if I hadn't been told he was a boy -there would have been no doubt today as with his position there was no missing his boy bits swinging about merrily -even the lady scanning couldn't do anything for laughing ....I think we are going to have an exhibitionist on our hands ;).
Once again the consultant got to write on my notes "all is well" -Its about all they get to put as Im ticking along merrily, still I have another appointment for another scan and a visit with the consultant on the 3rd March ...so we get to see my little bunpsie again :happy036:

Everything else here is lovely n quiet -good thing too as me n bumpsy are making the most of it and chilling out on the sofa at every opportunity ;), hubby goes to Scotland on Sunday -until Friday -so no doubt I will be doing a lot of chilling out (Im under instruction :D) -ooh and the first of the clothes I ordered from the La redoute sale arrived today ...oooooh they are soooooo cute..I don't think I will be able to part with some of them even when he out grows them :eek:. Im definitely keeping an eye out with them for all his clothes in future.... oooh and if anyone is interested I got a letter the other day from Vertbaudet with a code where if I spend £20 I get £15 off, a free toy wooden train AND free P+P :D -I will post the code later if anyone is interested - Im not sure if the code works more than once but I would imagine it should... worth a try anyway ;)
Right enough prattling ..have a lovely evening all and keep well!!!

Ooo kk that explains why they didnt do it at my 20week scan then.
was just thinking i have felt rushed at sll my appts so fa r.
At the 20week scan they didnt take urune sample,take blood or weigh me or anything

Congrats Safia!

Had my 16 week check up. My midwife didn't turn up, but i was checked by another lovely lady.

Blood pressure, urine was fine and we heard heartbeat which was lovely.

I've got an appointment to discuss birth options on the 13th April, and she made a note that i think i want an elective c section after my last birth.

Next check up appointment is at 24 weeks.

mia_angel said:
Congrats Safia!

Had my 16 week check up. My midwife didn't turn up, but i was checked by another lovely lady.

Blood pressure, urine was fine and we heard heartbeat which was lovely.

I've got an appointment to discuss birth options on the 13th April, and she made a note that i think i want an elective c section after my last birth.

Next check up appointment is at 24 weeks.

How come your choosing to have c section? Not judging you just curious :) xx

Cas3 said:
I've got app in 5 wks to be booked in for section im getting nervous now.
Did you have a bad birth last time hun?

Not long now, I hope I don't have to have a c section. But whatever happen's happen's I guess not going to get too stressed about it x

Back