Pregnancy and Slimming World

Looks like Naomi Rose, it has been top of the list for ages but I didn't think I was quite sure on it. Rose will be middle name not double barreled, but then when I've typed out Naomi Rose it looks pretty perfect :) x

omg safia i would deffo complain she sounds horrid!!!! congrats on the birth of baby boy, im now in the overdue club, only by a day but its annoying the hell outta me, who would have thought id be wishing pain on myself just so i knew things are moving!!

oasis, naomi rose is a lovely name, we are team yellow so bubs is remaining nameless until we at least know the sex! my hubbie is saying no to nearly every name i suggest so ive given up for now!

hope all is well with the rest of u, send sum labour dust my way please! lol xx

Oo I've just found this thread I'm 10 + 5 after three years of ttc.

I'm really trying to stick to sw throughout but I'm struggling with cravings and sickness at the moment.

I.e for breakfast I had coco pops with banana milkshake lol!

I'm really looking forward to Philadelphia cadburys though yum!
X x x

It will be Naomi Rose Kiely, so I think that goes okay, although both names end with the same sound the full name doesn't sound daft :) x

Oo I've just found this thread I'm 10 + 5 after three years of ttc.

I'm really trying to stick to sw throughout but I'm struggling with cravings and sickness at the moment.

I.e for breakfast I had coco pops with banana milkshake lol!

I'm really looking forward to Philadelphia cadburys though yum!
X x x

Ahhh congratulations slinky :)

I'm new on this thread too i'm only 7+3 though, i have my booking in apt in 7 days :)

xx

Thanks guys, I can't wait to start telling people!

I've just found out there is a huge waiting list for christenings and I really want ours in December as my church has a tree festival and the church looks beautiful. Should I book it after my 12 week scan or is that too soon?

X x x

From experience, some churches won't allow you to book the christening until after the baby is born. This could just depend on which religion or by each church I don't know. But there is no harm in asking? It's not something I would do so soon personally but it's your decision, do what you think is best :) x

The vicar did my christening, confirmation and wedding and is a good family friend so I think if we just suggested the date we wanted she would keep it free for us lol

X x x

That's good, our vicar who did the christening and wedding blessing is a long standing family friend of my hubby's so be were so lucky with him too x

Congrats Slinky and Snugglepuss.

Oasis love the girls name. Sounds do pretty. Can't wait til I find out sex so can think properly abt names.

Safia - your midwife sounds awful. Mine was pretty bad, will ask to change if I get her again but she was nothing like that! I would complain about her

Hi All!

i haven't been on this forum for a very long while (too Long!) i lost three stone in 2010 before my wedding and then fell pregnant. have a beautiful baby girl (Reese) who was born in May 2011. I'm now pregnant again (due 7th July) and going to start Slimming World again.

congratulations to you all on your BFP's! so happy for you all!

can anyone tell me, do i need to 'tweek' anything when following SW when pregnant? someone said i might need extra healthy extra's or something? I can't get to a meeting as they are too far away and i have SPD (mild at the mo, hense joining sw!) so can't walk far.

thanks all!

Woodsylou said:
Hi All!

i haven't been on this forum for a very long while (too Long!) i lost three stone in 2010 before my wedding and then fell pregnant. have a beautiful baby girl (Reese) who was born in May 2011. I'm now pregnant again (due 7th July) and going to start Slimming World again.

congratulations to you all on your BFP's! so happy for you all!

can anyone tell me, do i need to 'tweek' anything when following SW when pregnant? someone said i might need extra healthy extra's or something? I can't get to a meeting as they are too far away and i have SPD (mild at the mo, hense joining sw!) so can't walk far.

thanks all!

Welcome. Wow you'll have them close together :) my little boy is 19 months and I'm 21 weeks nearly with my 2nd.
If your doing EE you get two hea's and two heb's, I'm not sure about the other plans. How far are you? I have bad SPD I had it severe with my first. Got my crutches and tubi grips ready as I'm already struggling with it x

awwww poor you on the spd, have you had any therapy? my friend had it awful and found a lady to do three day intensive massage/reflexology/acupuncure and she was more or less 'cured' it was amazing! i have her number ready just in case!

there will be 14 months between my two! insane i think ;)

great about the Hea's and heb's. I am planning on doing EE.

how have you found sticking to the diet whilst pregnant?

Woodsylou said:
awwww poor you on the spd, have you had any therapy? my friend had it awful and found a lady to do three day intensive massage/reflexology/acupuncure and she was more or less 'cured' it was amazing! i have her number ready just in case!

there will be 14 months between my two! insane i think ;)

great about the Hea's and heb's. I am planning on doing EE.

how have you found sticking to the diet whilst pregnant?

I had physio the first time, I haven't seen my midwife since it got bad this time so I'll mention it at my next appointment and she'll prob refer me again. I'm off plan this week, skint till Fri but so far in pregnancy I put on 10lb lost 5lb in 2 weeks, so I can wait to get back on plan this weekend. Good luck, I must admit I find it easier to follow having more he's x

The pregnancy leaflet I was given only recommends you follow extra easy withey extra he's I'm finding it weird have two of each lol.

If your going to breastfeed you have 5 healthy A's ! That's going to be tough

X x x

How did you find Physio? i've heard mixed reviews on whether it helps or can make it worse.
how was your labour with spd? i didn't 'think' i had it first time, but labour the pain in my hip was just awful, worse than the labour!! but i was in stirups! won't be making that mistake this time!

great loss so far! well done!!! how do you find time to cook? that's what i am struggling with!

Back