Pregnancy and Slimming World

Hi, I'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old, I started SW when she was 6 weeks old and lost 1st 10lbs then gave up :( so started again two weeks ago and need to lose 2.5st, I was just wondering how many option A and option B's those that are breastfeeding have?

Thanks do much.

Anita x

busymummy2012 said:
Hi, I'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old, I started SW when she was 6 weeks old and lost 1st 10lbs then gave up :( so started again two weeks ago and need to lose 2.5st, I was just wondering how many option A and option B's those that are breastfeeding have?

Thanks do much.

Anita x

Hey hun there is a breastfeeding and slimming world thread, they are really supportive and I'm sure that answer is stickied at the very beginning x x x

P.s use the search tool :)

How are all you ladies doing?
At how many weeks did you ladies get so full from hardly eating much? I think I'm at the stage where I can't eat meals just eat little and often x

Hey ladies, was wondering if someone can clear things up for me, how many weeks are you when you hit 6 months, been having a debate with my SIL and getting a bit wound up, just hoping I'm not wrong?

Oasis, I'm starting to get like that, feel hungry but can only eat day a pack of crisps and I'm full, however after nit eating all day I did manage to eat a big tasty meal at macci d's (oops)

I haven't a clue hun, I'd like to know myself. I know I'm going to put on this week I'm hungry all the time but I'll just take whatever comes my way x

I've been feeling full since 10 weeks plus with my sickness I'm having 4 small meals a day x x x

beccaharrison89 said:
big tastys r the nicest hehe and hard to resist but if you look on the burger box its 890 cals just for the burger

I know but if I'm going bad I'm going whole hog ( apple pie too)

I thought you hit 6 months at week 27 as there are 4.5 weeks in month, it also makes sense as the day after that is 3 calendar months till your due date
At 23 weeks i said I was only just 5 months preggo, but she said at 26 weeks she was already 6 and a half months gone.

I just run it from my last period which was the 24th November. So every 24th of each month I'm another month pregnant otherwise its confusing because 40 weeks of pregnant Is actually 9 months 2 weeks!

X x x

Oooff to confusing anyone asks I'm 14 weeks tomorrow LOL! X

Iquick question, I'm supposed to be going to watch steps in April. Will I still be ok to go or will the noise be bad for baby?

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Iquick question, I'm supposed to be going to watch steps in April. Will I still be ok to go or will the noise be bad for baby?

X x x

You be fine, I saw britney spears, take that and backstreet boys when I was pregnant with my first as well as camping at v festival, baby will love the music x

Lol that's ok then :D

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:

X x x

I went to see Lily Allen last year with a friend who was 8 months pregnant. She was fine! I on the other hand fainted three times & spent half the concert in the first aid room lol

Back