Pregnancy and Slimming World

Got the funny taste in my mouth thing back its so gross! X

Miss Slinky hope it goes soon, hate that taste!

Went to weigh in last night, 1.5lb on which is a stone on by 22 weeks. Do u think it's excessive? I actually feel like am trying, I know have had some slip ups but I feel bit gutted. Think if I was 1-2lb less would be happier as think stone at 24 weeks don't sound as bad.
Before getting pregnant I was in normal range with a bmi of 21.5 (ish) - it was 21 point something anyway.

Cas3 said:
I think a stone gain is really healthy for you as your bmi is low so you don't need to lose weight it probably be bad for baby, your doing fab :)

How is your pregnancy going? x

I was going to say exactly the same thing, a stone for someone with a healthy bmi is perfect, my cousin has also put on a stone by 22 weeks and she had a bmi of 23 its brilliant.

Weight loss during pregnancy is only recommended to women with a bmi over 30 by their midwifes and you are definitely not in the bracket so stop worrying and just eat healthy which will help your figure return after birth!

X x x

Mine was 37 when I found out I was pregnant, I've lost 6lbs so I'm happy but even if I maintained throughout my pregnancy I would be over the moon as you can lose a stone + after the birth lol

X x x

Mine is now 39.9 I'm gutted, I think I've a 4 lb gain to go on this week but we'll see tomorrow, it's looked like that for 2 weeks but I've managed to sts so I will see if I'm lucky again. I want to try and stay under 1 stone until 30 weeks but I'll be lucky! x

I'm hoping to lose a stone after birth if I did i'd be so happy, oasis I thought I gained this wk but I haven't I just feel really big our babies must be doing alot growing. I know when I go mw next wk my fundal height has definately caught up wudnt even be sursprise if I measuring up bigger than 34 cms its weriod how it happens and eariler on they were concerned wiv my baby being small.

Cas3 said:
Maybe more than stone I think wiv my other 2 babies it was round 20lbs after birth x

That's why I put the + :) I know someone who lost 2 stone 4lbs but if I say a stone + I'm not getting too excited about a huge loss lol

X x x

Hey girlys im on diet disaster at the moment , after my 6lb in four days gain ive lost all motivation..

How is everyone else doing

In terms of when are you 6 months ive always counted it by weeks so every four weeks is a new month so when i hit 24 weeks thats six months in my world lol ...

Must weigh today to find out the real gain from last week and somehow have to find the motivation to eat right again and get some excercise

Hey girlys im on diet disaster at the moment , after my 6lb in four days gain ive lost all motivation..

How is everyone else doing

In terms of when are you 6 months ive always counted it by weeks so every four weeks is a new month so when i hit 24 weeks thats six months in my world lol ...

Must weigh today to find out the real gain from last week and somehow have to find the motivation to eat right again and get some excercise

I'm sorry i'm not help on the motivation front - i just spotted the jammy dodgers which means I HAVE to eat them with a cup of tea! :break_diet:

Mmmmm I'm sure the ice cream man stops in front if my house on purpose, just cant resist a whippy rolled in sherbet x

Mmmmm I'm sure the ice cream man stops in front if my house on purpose, just cant resist a whippy rolled in sherbet x

My Midwife told me pregnant women arent alloud to eat whippy ice cream or mc donalds ice cream as it carries listeria?

Yer I followed that with my last pregnancy but seems illogic to me as things often have nit suitable for the elderly, pregnant or young children and yet no other group worries about it, you'll find your a lot stricter on your first pregnancy than following ones, it's more about common sense. I still try to limit sauces and dressings in restaurants that I don't know how they're made, my general rule of thumb is if I'll give it to my 2 year old, it's more than likely safe for me and baby.

While I'm on here, I woke up in agony last night with pain on my right side, practically had to fall out of bed through the pain and couldn't get up properly, was fine after about 10 mins and went back to sleep, anyone have any ideas what could have caused it?

Cas3 said:
I'm hoping to lose a stone after birth if I did i'd be so happy, oasis I thought I gained this wk but I haven't I just feel really big our babies must be doing alot growing. I know when I go mw next wk my fundal height has definately caught up wudnt even be sursprise if I measuring up bigger than 34 cms its weriod how it happens and eariler on they were concerned wiv my baby being small.

My bump has got much bigger, don't know why I'm getting stressed it's not like I thought I'd get much further without any gain but a lb at a time would be nice lol. Not feeling too good tonight k st going to rest up a bit. How are yo. Feeling? I think when midwife's refer to a baby as big or small then just I take it with with a pinch of salt, until baby comes or they intervene then it's anybody's guess :) x

Thanks girls.:) I guess am so paranoid as put on so much with Amy (think 3.5 stone) that am trying to be good. I lost all the weight but was so hard and now I feel am eating too much cr@p.
I don't want to lose weight, I just would rather keep my weight gain under 2.5 stone.
Not helped that work got in 15 boxes of pizza today (i had 3 slices and a dip). Then as everything was going so wrong workwise I hfsd a chocolate brownie.

My bump is getting bigger by day. Does anyone else find work stressful. Drove to Manchester today (took 2 hours each way) and then did 7 hours in between. Exhausted not the word.:-( should have stayed over as.had 2 days work to do but there was issue which caused probs so came home. They wanted me to go to Bristol tomorrow (round trip would be 5.5 hours never mind.work in between) but told them a return trip on a day is too much in my condition lol

Oh that travelling would kill me! I'm spending my days in work followed by hospital visiting my sick sick daddy- he's been in since start dec!!

Just can't help but eat crap on the go ... But after 6 weeks away from sw after daddy took really bad I got a real kick up the bum going back tonight...

Dads doing better and stable so I wanna get focused again- gained 1st in 6 weeks :0( 1st 4lb in 17 weeks :0( I'm gutted and feel so terrible for it- just wonder how easy it'll be to shift now....

HELP :0(

How early did everyone start getting strange feeling nipples? My are itching and one of them leaked water today! I have always had odd boobs as I produce colostrum randomly when not pregnant so wonder if its just something to do with that?

X x x

Back