Pregnancy and Slimming World

MissSlinky2011 said:
Don't worry if its only when you wipe I had it at 6 + 4 and paniced! Is it brown or bright red? They said to me its usually old blood that had pooled higher up and has now cone out, put your feet up and chill x x x

It was red. I have been resting ever since and it has just about stopped. I have no plans to do anything else this weekend so will keep my feet up.

Sleepy59 said:
Hope you are ok Cas x

Hope u r ok girls! seems the moral of the story with bumps is rest!

Thank u for ur lovely comments- dads in good form and not suffering any pain so fingers crossed he can make it through til August to hold his first grandchild :0) mum was a midwife & passed away feb 10 just 70yrs old so gonna b tough without her but would b lovely to have daddy here!

Apart from a blueberry scone today I've eaten loads and loads but I have been on track and currently I'm sitting eating raw carrot & have pasta n sauce at the ready as my husband munches his way through a veggie kebab with garlic sauce & chips!

Sleepy59 said:
It was red. I have been resting ever since and it has just about stopped. I have no plans to do anything else this weekend so will keep my feet up.

Wondering how u r doing and hoping all is ok x

No cramps but still bleeding. Think I am going to go to A&E this morning. I'm so scared.

Good luck at hospital and try not to worry. Some people don't know they are pregnant til later as as they bleed and think its a period. I know someone that had that happen for first 3 months.

Sleepy59 said:
No cramps but still bleeding. Think I am going to go to A&E this morning. I'm so scared.

Hope everything is ok x x x

Morning all

Hope everything goes well at the hospital Sleepy

Well Im sat here waiting for lunch to finish cooking mmmmmm Im doing minced lamb casserole with onions, carrots, peas n rosemary, yorkshire puds, mashed potato cabbage and nobbies :drool: -lets see how many of the 12 yorkies Im making last long enough to cool and freeze, I don't rate their chances with hubby in the house though :p

After lunch Im going to do a bit more sorting -well Im going to finish of charliebumps ironing and get it put away so its another thing done. My mum got me some lovely blankies from Matalan the other day and the fleece ones are really thick n snuggly so I may invest in a few more of those.

How is everyone else doing this weekend? up to anything interesting?

Doctor at A&E made me a scan appointment for Tuesday and told me to take it easy. Hubby and I have decided to have a private scan tomorrow because we are both so worried. We've booked with a local company and I'll be seen at 11.30 tomorrow instead of waiting till Tuesday.

Afternoon guys ..sleepy i hope al goes ok at the hospital i had a bleed like this to start with they thought babe was ectopic but all was fine i have had five or six bleeds since and baby is still doing ok so hope the same goes for you.

Ive had a hospital trip myself thismorning woke up with a jump just before 6 really bad pains in my section scar and felt really dizzy ..went down to the loo with the bfs help and was doubled in agony for a while. phoned hospital and they said have something to eat take paracetomol and have a bath did all this and was still in pain.

phoned up and they said come straight in ..when i arrived i did a urine test witch showed ++protein and nitrates checked in on babe and she was fine and my bp is ok at mo so they decided it was a urine infection.

I think i may have brought it on myself as last few nights ive ignored the urge to go down and pee and tried to go back to sleep when i need to wee it hurts anyway because of the problems i had at my last section.

am now on anti bs so hopefully they will help.

Hope the rest of you ladies are well big hugs to you all

Cat-Hope everything goes well at ur scan tomorrow I think it was a good idea to book a private scan just to put ur mind at rest.

Sorry to hear ur not to well sweetchanti hope the tablets start to work soon.
I had a really bad night still got stomach cramps and back ache I tried a warm bath and tablets but its not helped, started to feel a little better eariler but its come back again and my babys breech so maybe thats not helping.

I usually buy my girls blankets and cot sheets from matalan there really cheap and do last well x

Cas i really think you should give the hospital a ring hun . sounds like you may need a check up too hunny . you could have a water infection or something too and mite need some meds . hope you feel better soon hun

I don't think I've ever had a water infection but I do have the smallest bidder in the world, even before I got pregnant I could wee every hour lol maybe that's why Ive never had one!
X x x

Good luck everyone at hospital and doctors. I never had a urine infection but with my last pregnancy i drank cranberry and diet lemonade to reduce the risk of it (i a pretty sure cranberry juice has a protection against urine infections and it was a nice drink when others were on the wine!!) :)

Am starving now (but got salmon, slimming world chips and veg for tea) plus a yummy low syn trifle.... :)

Hi ladies, can I join you all please!

I'm 12wks pregnant with my second bundle of joy. Really want to monitor my weight gain though, as last time I put in 4stone!

Whilst I lost it all, I just don't want to get so big again!

Misskat29 said:
Hi ladies, can I join you all please!

I'm 12wks pregnant with my second bundle of joy. Really want to monitor my weight gain though, as last time I put in 4stone!

Whilst I lost it all, I just don't want to get so big again!

Congratulations and of course you can :) what's your due date? X x x

Back