Pregnancy and Slimming World

mia_angel said:
Ive been terrible eating what i want :(

But ive decided to start being careful this week as i feel really uncomfortable and i know the next few months will go quickly and with summer coming up im going to regret eating like a pig!

I've been really bad aswell hun, I got away with an sts today but I need to eat more fruit and veg, I feel huge even though Ive lost 4lbs since finding out I was pregnant I feel really big!

X x x

Oh sleepy - I'm so sad to read your news. I had a mmc a few years back and feel your pain. Won't seem like it right now, but time is a good healer. Just take every day as it comes x

Really annoyed today - bought the sw books off eBay over a week ago and I've still not received them! I was hoping to get started today.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep eating naughty stuff :)

Had my scan today - I'm 12+5 which gives me a due date of 13th sept.

Still doesn't quiet seem real still

I'm having a right hard time commenting etc while at work I think I have bad reception so here goes -
Sleepy - I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, I can't really think of anything to say that would be any comfort but rest and take care, maybe you'll be back here sooner than you think.

Sweet chant1lly - what's up with your dog? Sorry to hear your not having a good time at the moment, I hope yo get sorted soon. What sort of dog you got?

Misskat - so were you further along than you thought for your due date at your scan or behind/just right?

Missslinky - your doing really well with your weight wish I could control mine. Back on track next week though.

Cas3 - really glad your feeling better now, I always find you feel 10 times rougher if your under the weather when pregnant .

MIAAngel and Traceywise congratulations on expecting baby boys, traceywise did you get your nuggets in the end?

MummyClark - I'm glad they treated you better at your scan and didn't make you feel bad. Atleast you got another chance to see baby :)

Geordielass-I'm just going to get a few of each size like newborn, firstbaby, 0-3 just to be on the safe side.

Sorry if I've missed anyone hope your all well x

Hey Ladies! Just thought i'd pop in and say hi! I started sw when i was pregnant with my son (born July 2011), weight was spiralling out of control and i wanted to do something about it. Unfortunately i didn't keep at it...had a few difficulties with serious fluid retention and high BP. Back on track now though :)

Good luck with your healthy eating and happy babies xx

Misskat it doesn't feel real to me either and I don't think it will until I have my baby safely in my arms!

I would really like to drop into the 15 stone bracket ASAP so I really want to lose 10lbs then I would be happy to maintain until baby comes lol

X x x

Just had a repeat of my 20 week scan, thankfully they could see the heart and face properly this time, was nice as this scan was so much clearer than my last 2. And was stupidly happy that there was no 'technically difficult scan due to increased patient bmi'. I haven't changed but was nice to see they didn't feel the need to put it on there this time

Me too, was glad that wasn't on my notes this time.

I'm surprised I haven't had that written on my notes or is that something that only happens at 20 weeks and I can look forward to it?

X x x

Sleepy - I'm so sorry to hear ur news... Been lost as 2 what to write but really hope u look after yourselves and hopefully c u back here very soon - thinking about u a lot - please take care of itself pet ... Ur little bump was just too good for this world x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
I've been really bad aswell hun, I got away with an sts today but I need to eat more fruit and veg, I feel huge even though Ive lost 4lbs since finding out I was pregnant I feel really big!

X x x

I got the kick up the bum I needed on thurs night with over a stone on in 6/7 weeks I needed to reel things in...

Went 2 fruit shop on sat & bought 2 large melon, 2 punnets strawberries and a bag of grapes which I washed diced & boxed for munching on along side a bag of carrots and its really helped / I'm eating fruit & veg til I burst now rather than buns! Also made veg soup & despite having no soup mix to put in it - it's delicious!

Still eating Haribo bears though... And my brother bought me a gummy bear to help my cravings... This is a large mug of tea by the way!!!

Attachments

• image-1593796579.jpg
    image-1593796579.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 57
MissSlinky2011 said:
Misskat it doesn't feel real to me either and I don't think it will until I have my baby safely in my arms!

I would really like to drop into the 15 stone bracket ASAP so I really want to lose 10lbs then I would be happy to maintain until baby comes lol

X x x

Think we should compete then lol - I want to lose about 10-12 lbs & then maintaining would b great!!

Vm019 said:
Think we should compete then lol - I want to lose about 10-12 lbs & then maintaining would b great!!

Woo competition! What day do you weigh in lol? Shall we start our own thread?

X x x

Hehe I think we need a new thread!

Gimme a sec and I will do one
X x x

It's called the pregnancy weighloss challenge in pregnancy without the pounds :D

X x x

That's me joined!

Meant 2 say I bought a lovely crib today! Bargain!

I bought the mamas and papas breeze - & with the mamas and papas rocking Moses basket base I paid £94.50 roughly for the two items ( got a few other bits & pieces too). I also got over £7.00 worth of boots points too! There's 20% off on boots site at the minute & using 'nurs10' code u get a further 10% off nursery furniture!!! :0)

Thought I'd share my bargain :0)

The two items were full price £95 & £36 :0)

Gap also have a huge sale on with some lovely outfits from £5! But personally I'm dying to get to asda for a nosey after my mother in law bought us a few outfits- so cute and great quality!

Vm019 said:
That's me joined!

Meant 2 say I bought a lovely crib today! Bargain!

I bought the mamas and papas breeze - & with the mamas and papas rocking Moses basket base I paid £94.50 roughly for the two items ( got a few other bits & pieces too). I also got over £7.00 worth of boots points too! There's 20% off on boots site at the minute & using 'nurs10' code u get a further 10% off nursery furniture!!! :0)

Thought I'd share my bargain :0)

The two items were full price £95 & £36 :0)

NURS100 is the code, sorry!

Back