Pregnancy and Slimming World

3lbs is great I assume you have a high bmi to have basically maintained your weigh, could be wrong obviously.

Ooh 8 days, not nice, I was given the induction the day before, and then put on a pitocin drip to speed up the process ( I wasn't allowed to go on longer as I was already 15 days overdue)

I'm around 14 stone, but I wouldn't mind gaining around a stone in this pregnancy as long as baby is healthy. Im on baby num 3, Last time I gained 3 stone and my first baby I lost lot of weight so its strange really ive maintained.
15 days over due isnt nice I was 2 wks over wiv my lo needed a section to get her out werent going to go through induction again and wasn't allowed anyway.

Sadorphin, glad to hear your doing well wiv sw im 31 this yr and miss slinky your doing fab hopfully your get that stone off before reaching 3rd trimester :)

Capricorn wow charliebump is doing well being around 5lb ur going have a good loss after birth. I can't believe how fast its going for us! are you ok about going under general, we could end up having our babies around the same time.

Just been looking at next website they got all their baby summer clothes in some lovely stuff especially for boys x

I've been looking at the cute summer clothes but with me being due the end of august summer is pretty much over :( lol but then I get to buy lots of cute snow suits!

X x ,

Lol I'm doing ok for essentials I've been offered a white chest of drawers and wardrobe for free so I might be having them then I can buy the £400 cot bed I'm in love with lol!

X x x,

Hi Cas3

I guess as I was expecting -well I requested the C-section Its not such a shock, although I wasn't expecting to need a General. But as long as Charlie gets here ok I don't care if they pull him through my nose :p.
Its a bit sad that hubby won't be able to be with me, but he will hover by the door and is under instruction not to let go of Charlie until I come round ;),

I really don't want to risk having a normal birth - it could be that I could zoom through labour with no problems at all -but I just daren't risk it. I know that at worst it could leave me blind or affect my brain, but my biggest fear that if something goes wrong when Charlie is on his way out that he will suffer the worst of it.. Luckily Im not someone who thinks that if I don't push him out and have minimal medication then I haven't "done it properly" -I really don't care as long as he is safe...

They have told me that they won't let me go over my due date (19th April) and I have a feeling they may take me in a few days early so there is less chance of me going into labour naturally -so we might be in due about the same time :D

I have all the clothes I need for now -apart from scratch mitts, I have some stuff still on irs way --I "might" have got a little carried away but I have plenty of stuff in 50cm (newborn), then 1 month , 0-3 and inbetween and then a few 3-6 ready for summer.
I have just laundered another batch and have a few more to go in (Im beind soooo careful to keep whites -white :p) -so tomorrow I will be getting them ironed and hung up ready :D

Try not to worry capricorn ive never had a natural birth and I have two very healthy girls I don't think its true that you bond less when having a section birth. You might get to meet charlie bump abit earlier im meant to be going in for my section 39 or cud be 38 wks depending on babys position but im in London so they might do things different here.

Its a shame you and hubby won't get to see him arrive together but as long as you both are safe thats the main thing. I've got few bits ready just need to stock up on nappies, formula just incase dont bf, few other things and order a pram.

If you really love that cotbed miss slinky you should buy it they do last well my lo just turn 2 and still uses her so they are well worth the money and I think she easily get another a year or longer out of it x

It's gorgeous its white and just beautiful, my mum has decided that nainy is buying it now apparently which I won't complain at seeing as she gets paid triple what I do lol

X x x

It's my mums first grandbaby and because we lost her mum and my dad over the last two years she's got her first grandchild on the way and my big sisters getting married. She's a bit overwhelmed lol but she's been knitting and buying this and that!

X x x

parfittaroles said:
Hey girlies. I got really excited today as I'm two days late. I thought I'd be joining you all but test says no :( gutted!!

Do another test in a few days hun, you never know it may be too early for their to be enough hormones x

Did you test the first wee of the day?

X x x

sadolphingirl said:
Hi girls,

So I had my WI tonight and lost 2.5lb!
Delighted with myself because I certainly did not have a good week!

Well done, gone luck for next week x

I'm likely to b missing for a while - daddy has caught another infection and is struggling to fight this one so tough times ahead- he has also got mrsa in 2 wounds so need 2 watch myself too. hope everyone is keeping well x

I'm likely to b missing for a while - daddy has caught another infection and is struggling to fight this one so tough times ahead- he has also got mrsa in 2 wounds so need 2 watch myself too. hope everyone is keeping well x

So sorry to hear about your dad hope he gets better and take care of yourself I've had mrsa myself and its not nice inform ur mw about your dad so they can regularly swap you hun xx

Back