Pregnancy and Slimming World

i the same at the min Hun. i keep waking between 4 and 5 maiNly as i need the toilet and soMtimes baby moving around.

so excited got a 4d scan on mon night.

It's a nightmare isn't it. :-( today I think I have has 7 hours but still knackered!

Just reminded me I want to book 4d scan around 26 weeks. Better get cracking as was hoping for a Sat!

I think its £95 here so that's good. Still expensive but it means I can double check def having a boy haha as well as taking my daughter. Didst want to tale her to 20w one as knew wait for consultant is abt 2 hours.

my bf has booked one for next week so looking forward to it cost 180 though witch i do think could have been spent better but will be nice

Hiyas chick it was ok ...baby is so say measuring on the high end of normal so ok for the moment.

How did everyones week go last week are we all looking forward to the start of a new one ...

Im 27 weeks today so start of the third trimester according to lots of info but another week left according to other info lol

Bf bought babes wardrobe and put it together at the weekend he was so proud of himself bless him we also orderd our crib/cot fab bargin ...

It can be joined to my bed for co sleeping or kept at a seperate crib... it comes with bedding and drapes and it suitable for up to the age of three dont think ill lose it that long though ...saw it on ebay for 103 and looked at it on amazon too ...94 ..something made me go look at the shop online and guess what from the shop it was £45.00 so i think even if it only lasts 6 months at that price its a damn good bargin.

ive gt my 4d toNight so excited.
will they be able to tell me wat baBs is weighing at mo coz aint been told yet.
when midwife measured me at 25weeks she sed i was measurin 23-24 and that was gd she said

Cas3 said:
Its lovely, Im sure ur get longer than 6 mths, it seems a good size for a crib. Dont know if I should buy a new crib or moses basket still got my moses basket from my lo but no harming in looking. Just trying to get everything ready now only 2 wks till my section x

Getting excited for you x

Ok- I've an obsession with delivery programmes... Ch4 apparently has lots of extra videos online... But I decided YouTube would b best & just watched a 5 minute delivery....100% graphic, and made my eyes water as I lay with my legs closed!!! :0/

Vm019 said:
Ok- I've an obsession with delivery programmes... Ch4 apparently has lots of extra videos online... But I decided YouTube would b best & just watched a 5 minute delivery....100% graphic, and made my eyes water as I lay with my legs closed!!! :0/

Dont google ventouse delivery. Just don't.

Back